nobody listen to me anymore!!!

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
i ****ed up, i ****ed up badly, i ****ed up so badly that i feel bad for giving so much advice about cold approaching

YES ive cold approached alot, ive done what i said ive done, and ive given advice about overcoming approach anxiety based on my own experiences. I THOUGTH I HAD IT DOWN AND MASTERED, FEAR WAS GONE

and then today happened.....Im on the bus on the way to work, and i see a girl with THE most beautiful angelic face i ever seen, and i was sittin there lookin kinda like shyt cuz when i wear my work clothes, i basically lack some confidence due to not being dressed how i TRULY want to

anyway long story short, all busride long (45 minutes) i thought and thought AND THOUGHT of talking to her, i had prob 10 diff scenarios in my head, we get off the bus, and I DIDNT DO IT

I AM A FAILURE - this might have been the BEST most beautiful girl i ever seen.....even tho she looked like she might be a few years older than me, but still

i always never EVER care about cold approaching hb7s, hb8s and hb9s, esp ones with nice bodies, but i just realized that there are VERY FEW girls who truly truly have "that look", that gorgeous face, the kinda face that no matter how much of a player u r, u still develop one-itis within seconds of seeing it, i KNOW WE ALL have had this kind of one-itis hit sometimes and that freezes out even the best of players

and i feel like SHYT - i mite see her on my bus again, but then again i take that bus everyday and i never seen her on it before.......and if i never see her again, im gonan regret not talking to her im sure of that

I ****ED UP, ReALLY REALLY ****ED UP.........i basically saw this girl, and DIDNT EVEN FOLLOW MY OWN ADVICE THAT I ALWAYS PREACH ABOUT OVERCOMING FEAR OF APPROACHING........

somebody ban me, ive failed and the fear and oneitis about cold approaching a girl who in MY eyes i could possibly fall in love with still exists, dont ****in kno why, this is sooooooooooo not me,

I ****IN FELL IN LOVE WITH THAT WOMAN'S FACE INSTANTLY AND BECAME TOTALLY PATHETIC AND WORTHLESS

krasnyiLion

Don Juan
Reaction score
oooooh man,
what is going on?

i know you have insecurities, i think you should work on your confidence, read some good posts on confidence,
read the bible. Dig out some old post of self improvement, check out improvingdonjuan's new post, check ou POOKs post, Red xl, sir chance aolot, BondjamesBond, Anti dump, Masteroftheuniverse.

they have good post on confidence
i started a thread about beutiful girls, to me the 10 is silvia saint all the others are like 7-8,
it is all in your eyes, how cute you are is also relative, but you NEVER know until YOU TRY.

don't beat yourself up for it, it happens, pick yourself up and do it again.

Make it a point to approach a girl every day. it gets easier

PS

WHOEVER FLAMES SKIP, IN THIS POST IS A D*MB piece of sh*t, this site is about helping eachother out. Not driving eachothers confidence even lower cause you are jelous, or simply annoyed with the poster. He brags, He opens post on looks, I am aware of you beef with him, but he is trying to rationalize and boost his confidence with those post. Post like this one really show how much improvement he needs to do.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
unbelievable what a harmless girl can do to a player when shes got the most beautiful face in the world, again, I ****ED UP WORSE THAN I EVER HAVE BEFORE

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
krasniy - i DO get all my confidence from my looks, aka when im all dresed up and ready to go, i feel invincible at times....wearing my somewat ugly work clothes and not even having cologne on, i felt less confident at that time and simply failed to approach quite possibly the best girl i ever seen

she wasnt an hb10 that was sooo hot and slutty dressed, no, she looked more like a sweet innocent very friendly completely ADORABLE type of chick that 1 could fall in love with - and boom FEAR struck when i thought it never would!!! totally ****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKED UUUUUUUUUUUUP

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
aftershock said:
Stop putting so much pressure on yourself mate.

see, i never do thats the thing, but when i saw this angel from ****in heaven, i ****in froze and messed up by not even TRYING to talk to her, this is why i hate myself right now - letting such a wonderful opportunity slip!

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
i ****ed up, i ****ed up badly, i ****ed up so badly that i feel bad for giving so much advice about cold approaching

YES ive cold approached alot, ive done what i said ive done, and ive given advice about overcoming approach anxiety based on my own experiences. I THOUGTH I HAD IT DOWN AND MASTERED, FEAR WAS GONE

and then today happened.....Im on the bus on the way to work, and i see a girl with THE most beautiful angelic face i ever seen, and i was sittin there lookin kinda like shyt cuz when i wear my work clothes, i basically lack some confidence due to not being dressed how i TRULY want to

anyway long story short, all busride long (45 minutes) i thought and thought AND THOUGHT of talking to her, i had prob 10 diff scenarios in my head, we get off the bus, and I DIDNT DO IT

I AM A FAILURE - this might have been the BEST most beautiful girl i ever seen.....even tho she looked like she might be a few years older than me, but still

i always never EVER care about cold approaching hb7s, hb8s and hb9s, esp ones with nice bodies, but i just realized that there are VERY FEW girls who truly truly have "that look", that gorgeous face, the kinda face that no matter how much of a player u r, u still develop one-itis within seconds of seeing it, i KNOW WE ALL have had this kind of one-itis hit sometimes and that freezes out even the best of players

and i feel like SHYT - i mite see her on my bus again, but then again i take that bus everyday and i never seen her on it before.......and if i never see her again, im gonan regret not talking to her im sure of that

I ****ED UP, ReALLY REALLY ****ED UP.........i basically saw this girl, and DIDNT EVEN FOLLOW MY OWN ADVICE THAT I ALWAYS PREACH ABOUT OVERCOMING FEAR OF APPROACHING........

somebody ban me, ive failed and the fear and oneitis about cold approaching a girl who in MY eyes i could possibly fall in love with still exists, dont ****in kno why, this is sooooooooooo not me,

I ****IN FELL IN LOVE WITH THAT WOMAN'S FACE INSTANTLY AND BECAME TOTALLY PATHETIC AND WORTHLESS

AHHAAAAAA!!!!!!!! The CAT IS OUT OF THE BAG!

You want to know what your problem is? IT IS AN ACT. A frame. You are not you when you go and sarge and seduce. You act like someone else. And that is why you failed.

Because you are still an AFC inside. You're just covering it up by acting masculine.

If you want to stop that bull****. Just get rid of the inside and BECOME.

Don't act, don't pretend. BE.

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you so profoundly embodied the identity of the 'player' that any actions on your part which contradicts with what you've labelled and drawn yourself into, creates an identity crisis and subsequently such raucous proclamations?

Because such reactions as your original post certainly fall outside the realms or norms of what the average individual would experience had they missed out on a similar opportunity.

This post is admittedly of a speculative nature, however, perhaps if you could lessen the grips that the 'player' mentality apparently has on your self-identity, then you may in turn save yourself the grief of overreactions and ultimately calm down a fair bit.

It should be noted that this post is not intended to criticise or ridicule you in any manner, but rather help establish a framework for which your actions and behaviour could be understood.

Reaction score
Hey Skip,

"i always never EVER care about cold approaching hb7s, hb8s and hb9s, esp ones with nice bodies, but i just realized that there are VERY FEW girls who truly truly have "that look", that gorgeous face, the kinda face that no matter how much of a player u r, u still develop one-itis within seconds of seeing it, i KNOW WE ALL have had this kind of one-itis hit sometimes and that freezes out even the best of players"

Yeah Skip, WE ALL have had it IN THE PAST, being in THE FIELD...you lose this. This is why I kept getting pissed off in that Looks thread because it was obvious you and a couple of other guys were "fronting" trying to give expert advice WITHOUT being an expert. When you have your sexual/seductive state down skip, you are naturally comfortable and relaxed, what do you have on a shirt and tie....what's wrong with that? But see the reason you're NOT FVCKIN that hot chick is about to be explained right now, you said to krasniy.....

"krasniy - i DO get all my confidence from my looks, aka when im all dresed up and ready to go, i feel invincible at times....wearing my somewat ugly work clothes and not even having cologne on, i felt less confident at that time and simply failed to approach quite possibly the best girl i ever seen."

And you don't see what the problem is? In the 14 page thread you said that LOOKS were everything, well did your face, nose, and muscles change when you put your shirt and tie on? No what changed? I know....YOUR ATTITUDE, PERSONALITY, AND BEHAVIOR. You said it's your LOOKS that you get your confidence from....meaning, unless you BELIEVE you are the shyt, you won't ACT LIKE IT. Does this NOT back up my point that personality, attitude, and behavior are the biggest portions of the pie? Was this NOT what I was trying to tell you?

I know you are still learning, still learning means to sit in the desk my friend, matter of fact, STAY IN THE DESK and KEEP learning. When a guy gets up and claims to "know it all" he'll fall on his azz quicker than Paris Hilton did when she got arrested for drunk driving.

What not try to LISTEN to some of the experienced IN THE FIELD posters here? God and Bvbidd are not them....I respect those guys don't get me wrong, but I wouldn't want my 7 year old niece to teach me about Real Estate BECAUSE SHE LACKS ENOUGH EXPERIENCE.

Maybe you will wake up and begin listening to some quality posters here, and STOP trying to put on a "show" you are only crippling yourself. I still have hangups, remember I posted the, "why women can't be more trustworthy" post, lol, it was mainly because I kept fvckin other guy's girls and I was worried my girl would do the same.

Reaction score
Skip, a PUA, is a guy who

1. Knows himself
2. Knows women
3. Understands the power/magnet of sex

How many guys here post threads who don't even understand themselves? See you are who you are on the inside....from that, you develop a natural seductive/sexual outlook that as I said, you could stand there and get a reaction.

How many guys here post threads who don't really know women. I hate to keep bringin Delta's name up, but Delta makes "nice" threads. But Delta has already admitted he really doesn't "know" women and all women are evi and women are the enemy. It shows he doesn't know women because women are not the enemy, the biggest enemy is yourself. I use him as an example, because guys keep making "threads playing the role of the expert" WITHOUT being the expert. What do you guys want, attention? Well I'm lookin at you, only saying to myself, "What a jack azz."

I must bring up God's name, God again, makes "nice" threads. Very nice, did you read what he said in teh Looks thread, seems very educated right? But any experienced PUA on the board knows, Looks matter on a small percentage, and the Looks we're talking about is not cute face and a nice bicep, it's more a dress, grooming, and smelling nice thing. Any experienced PUA will tell you that, any UNEXPEREIENCED PUA will argue you down for 14 pages using their "writing" ability to try and prove you wrong....last I checked, wasn't this a "how to get women discussion" not a "how to come up with the best theory" discussion?

And skip, how many guys really understand the power of sex. The power of seductive, sexual thinking is awesome, I can't explain how it works, I just know it does. But you see skip, WHEN YOU ARE SO FOCUSED ON YOUR LOOKS...you won't use it, which is what you did today.

Hopefully, you'll wake up.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
i seriously have an unbalanced game it seems, cuz i may get AFC'ish around a girl whos a fcuking goddess like i did today, and then other times i ****in game the shyt out of girls and end up with

a) a 3some one time
b)fvcking 10 diff girls in a 2 week span one time
c)making out and gettin #s from multiple girls ALOT at clubs
d)juggling 3 gfs at the same time (having a ***** flow)

and then despite so much ****in experience with girls (trust me, i have TOO MUCH experience with girls), i still see that ridiculously perfect girl, and become afc-ish again

btw theres no "cat outta the bag" here, im just SO ****in pissed i passed on a golden opportunity, SOOO PISSED no one has any idea!!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
You want to know what your problem is? IT IS AN ACT. A frame. You are not you when you go and sarge and seduce. You act like someone else. And that is why you failed.....
And this is why I hate the phrase "Fake it 'till you make it." The problem is that in doing this, things aren't authentic. Of course guys seldom jump into the race a complete DJ, there's things that they have yet learned.
But instead of faking it, why not make the effort to actually learn how to become the DJ you'd like to be, authentically. No need to fake it, no need to tell everyone of your perceived greatness; it's apparent in your actions that you are who who emote to the world.

Reaction score
Skip, okay, stop LYING okay......you are clearly lying.

"despite so much ****in experience with girls (trust me, i have TOO MUCH experience with girls), i still see that ridiculously perfect girl, and become afc-ish again"

That's like me, who is used to sales and have over 5 years experience, that's like me getting nervous going to a presentation, that's like a guy who's been driving for years getting nervous to drive on the highway. If you have so much fvckin experience...how can you see a "ridciculously" perfect girl and lose it?

First off, you are STILL AFC, because there's no fvckin perfect girl. She's no different than the 4 or 5 you fvcked. Any EXPERIENCED PUA would know that. I'm just trying to help, the road to recovery is honesty.

"a) a 3some one time
d)juggling 3 gfs at the same time (having a ***** flow)"

So what? You can be a total AFC and still get laid. What makes you think AFC's don't get laid? Skip your problem is, and I like you, you're my favorite poster...but you just need to just learn from some experienced guys and GROW.

When I was PVSSYEATER, go back and check my threads, I WAS JUST LIKE YOU. I knew it all, I talked about the girls I fvcked, but in all honesty....I wasn't where I wanted to be...AT ALL...

I see me in you, that's why I know you are not being truthful with me. Just LEAVE THIS SITE AND GO GROW....go find skip, this site svcks anyway, there's no more quality posters left..nobody is learning shyt around here, and I'm on the way out the door myself.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cant think of a user name said:
Have you so profoundly embodied the identity of the 'player' that any actions on your part which contradicts with what you've labelled and drawn yourself into, creates an identity crisis and subsequently such raucous proclamations?
Now that was profound. :yes:

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
DJF - its sad seeing u call me a liar, cuz i havent lied once!

when i say ive had alot of experience, im saying ive talked to, dated, went on dates with, kissed, ****ed and had relationships with with ALOT of girls in the 3.5 years that ive been dating (never had a kiss till i was 17)

maybe the REAL problem is i have had all these experiences, yet i havent reflected on them and havent learned much from them, maybe thats why i sound like an AFC to u now

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanForever said:
Skip, okay, stop LYING okay......you are clearly lying.

"despite so much ****in experience with girls (trust me, i have TOO MUCH experience with girls), i still see that ridiculously perfect girl, and become afc-ish again"

That's like me, who is used to sales and have over 5 years experience, that's like me getting nervous going to a presentation, that's like a guy who's been driving for years getting nervous to drive on the highway. If you have so much fvckin experience...how can you see a "ridciculously" perfect girl and lose it?

First off, you are STILL AFC, because there's no fvckin perfect girl. She's no different than the 4 or 5 you fvcked. Any EXPERIENCED PUA would know that. I'm just trying to help, the road to recovery is honesty.

"a) a 3some one time
d)juggling 3 gfs at the same time (having a ***** flow)"

So what? You can be a total AFC and still get laid. What makes you think AFC's don't get laid? Skip your problem is, and I like you, you're my favorite poster...but you just need to just learn from some experienced guys and GROW.

When I was PVSSYEATER, go back and check my threads, I WAS JUST LIKE YOU. I knew it all, I talked about the girls I fvcked, but in all honesty....I wasn't where I wanted to be...AT ALL...

I see me in you, that's why I know you are not being truthful with me. Just LEAVE THIS SITE AND GO GROW....go find skip, this site svcks anyway, there's no more quality posters left..nobody is learning shyt around here, and I'm on the way out the door myself.
Well, the Problem DJF is that you are not the student anymore. You are looking for quality posts for advice, when... it doesn't apply to you anymore. You no longer need tips, or advice. You are the teacher now.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't that a good thing though? Why would you want those feelings to go away? Those are some of the greatest joys in the world to feel like that when you get around a girl.

Stop trying to control everything cus it's never gonna happen, no matter how many Pook articles you read.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thefonz said:
Isn't that a good thing though? Why would you want those feelings to go away? Those are some of the greatest joys in the world to feel like that when you get around a girl.

Stop trying to control everything cus it's never gonna happen, no matter how many Pook articles you read.
What have you done lately? Let's make a list of all your lays, all your sucesses, and improvements. Let's make a list of all the things you have done that are in line with you being a man.

THEN you can say this kind of ****.