Pheromones

Status
Not open for further replies.

liberal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pheromones: Naturally occuring chemical compound found in all insects, animals, and humans. When pheromones are secreted they dictate sexual behavior and attract the opposite sex. Pheromone is Greek from the word Pheran-to transfer and Horman-to excite. Pheromones are found throughout the living world and are the most ancient form of animal communication.

Has anyone tried any pheromones? They sell the chemicals in cologne type form and unscented, all kinds of varieties.

Tell me anything you can about these.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're better off dabbing a little of the sweat of your balls on your neck than buying the junk they sell.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Thanks.

No need to offend potentially half the posters on this board.

There are plenty of other boards to discuss politics or make political statments.

Last edited:

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't buy pheromones from anywhere; for all you know they could be selling you dog piss extract or something.

If you are that desperate to spread your own pheromones into the air around you I suppose you can use your own sweat or jizz mixed with some cologne or something and put it on your neck. Beats me if it would affect yourchances any, but like I said if you are desperate ...

an X there

Don Juan
Reaction score
ive tried three different pheromone products myself. dont have any effect. bunch of scam

California Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pheromones are supposed to help two specific individuals attract. I doubt you wanna spray on the "essence" of another man on your chest and neck.

EDIT - Nonetheless, if you think it will boost your confidence and make you happier, it's definitely worth a shot.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phermones? As long as you're going down that road, why not save yourself some money and urinate all over your clothing? I can't remember which thread it was, but there was one not too long ago which linked to a study done by some researchers saying that girls are attracted on some unconcious level by the smell of pee...

That being said, I'll stick with my normal cologne. Phermones are a waste of money.

liberal

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've enjoyed the responses to this topic so far.

No, I'm not changing my signature anytime soon. If you don't agree with it, cool. You don't have to.

Actually, I asked my Physics teacher today about pheromones, and found out that cologne and perfume ARE pheromones on a lesser level. So I guess I've been using them this whole time, and so have you, diablo.

That being said, it does look to be just a faith-builder, a placebo type thing. Not to mention a waste of money. They're molto expensive.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by liberal
Actually, I asked my Physics teacher today about pheromones, and found out that cologne and perfume ARE pheromones on a lesser level. So I guess I've been using them this whole time, and so have you, diablo.
Sure, but they aren't marketed as "phermones", per se. I mean, if you wanted to get technical then you could put your underarm sweat in a bottle and try to sell it on eBay as "a potent bottle of phermones". :rolleyes: Virtually every guy out there exudes his own personal phermones... same with girls. The only time it really becomes a problem is when people hoping to capitalize on other people's ignorance try to sell them "love in a bottle". Sorry, you can't just squirt yourself with some magic love potion and have girls swooning over you on an unconcious level...

As for your sig, once again - it is not appropriate for a forum that does not allow posts of a political nature (meaning this one). Feel free to have it on any other forum that you'd like, just not here. Please remove it - thanks! :)

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Commercially marketed pheromones are synthetically made, and are not some other dudes sweat or anything like that.

Nor do they make women swoon over you - anyone who advertises any such claim is a fraud.

Everyone has a different pheromone 'signature" some people lack certain pheromones, while others produce excess of certain types.

Using your own "sweat" or "urine" would be useless if you were lacking certain pheromones or weren't producing enough naturally, and conversely, you were producing too much.

The only way to tell is to experment with different ones.

If you're going to go that route, do your research and stay away from the ones being sold on ebay.

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This horse had been beaten and then flogged again and again. Use the search feature of the board. There are hundreds of posts on Pheromones

Status
Not open for further replies.