Last Man Standing was banned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sort of a bummer. He was a pure troll but he was easy to ignore and sort of funny. The worst thing was that some feminist cows latched onto his posts as "typical" of "places like this" and used him as a propaganda tool, but really he's a completely different sort of tool .....

RIP LMS.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's guess which of his aliases are in this thread!

I don't like any banning except spam-trolls. LMS had a right to call practically all sexually active women hors, even if I don't agree.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
I suppose the new regime ...
Might that also be part of the "Great Thread Move of 2007" that happened a while back? In any case it was overdue but for LMS (and one LMS only) most of us would have made an exception I think. Ah well, can't honestly say he'll be sorely missed either.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry, I'm sure Puerto Rican Lov,..ergh,..Last Man Standing will come back in some new incarnation. We're taking bets on what his new alias will be.

Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Don't worry, I'm sure Puerto Rican Lov,..ergh,..Last Man Standing will come back in some new incarnation. We're taking bets on what his new alias will be.
Hor_Destroyer

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
I wonder who Natural Player thinks he is?? You seem very curious that LMS got banned, even though you just registered yesterday. Hmm, something fishy is going on. Either you ARE him, or you are another troll.

Natural Player
Total Posts: 30 (30 posts per day)

30 posts per day? Do you have a job?

edit: I just noticed Sparky0000 banned as well. Good riddance, all he posted about was Ukraine. However, I did some reading up on Ukraine yesterday, and it seems their market is on the rise, especially real estate. Since the Orange Scandal in 2004, the economy has been steadily growing, and there is now around $17 Billion of foreign investments in Ukraine. Some people think it's still instable because of the difference between rich and poor, and the corruption, but real estate is the most secure of forms of investing there. I'm personally considering buying an apartment in Yalta, which is a crowded tourist area, right by the Black sea. So, even though Sparky0000 sounded like a broken recorder, there was some truth to his incessant cries of "Ukraine, Ukraine, Ukraine!" When most people think of Ukraine they think Soviets or a cold gloomy place with corruption and crime. It's not so bad though. The Euro beat the US dollar some time ago, and who knows if the hryvnia will also surpass the dollar some time in the future. One thing is certain - the future of world economic growth is not in the United States.

Reaction score
~attrACTION~ said:
I wonder who Natural Player thinks he is?? You seem very curious that LMS got banned, even though you just registered yesterday. Hmm, something fishy is going on. Either you ARE him, or you are another troll.

Natural Player
Total Posts: 30 (30 posts per day)

30 posts per day? Do you have a job?

edit: I just noticed Sparky0000 banned as well. Good riddance, all he posted about was Ukraine. However, I did some reading up on Ukraine yesterday, and it seems their market is on the rise, especially real estate. Since the Orange Scandal in 2004, the economy has been steadily growing, and there is now around $17 Billion of foreign investments in Ukraine. Some people think it's still instable because of the difference between rich and poor, and the corruption, but real estate is the most secure of forms of investing there. I'm personally considering buying an apartment in Yalta, which is a crowded tourist area, right by the Black sea. So, even though Sparky0000 sounded like a broken recorder, there was some truth to his incessant cries of "Ukraine, Ukraine, Ukraine!" When most people think of Ukraine they think Soviets or a cold gloomy place with corruption and crime. It's not so bad though. The Euro beat the US dollar some time ago, and who knows if the hryvnia will also surpass the dollar some time in the future. One thing is certain - the future of world economic growth is not in the United States.

right, or I was just browsing and noticed he was banned. I don't exactly sound like him buddy

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About time. People like that send all the wrong messages and try to turn impressionable guys into pessimistic cowards.

We need more positivity and motivation in my opinion, and a DJ should be cool and collected, not angry and paranoid.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
We need more positivity and motivation .....
More building up, less tearing down, yeah. I'd like to also see more emphasis on fact identified as fact and opinion as opinion but that's probably asking too much.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that once I completely demolished his arguments about the moon landing being a hoax that it was all over for him. :kick: ;)

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, as long as Sparky and DjSlvt are banned, I guess that outweighs LMS's ban.

We all know he'll be back, anyways.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd support a ban on anyone whose average daily post is more than 10.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Between LMS and his alter ego PRL he logged almost 5,000 post...and has now been banned twice. His one dimentional philosophy apparently didn't sit well with the local law enforcement. It's likely they "tolorated" him as long as they could, then when his productivity plateaued, he got the axe.

Can't win them all i suppose.

Zerix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a pretty stupid decision, he was funny. It's hard to understand how he was banned, and not the morons who keep asking same questions over and over again. He just ****ed around a bit too much, could've warned him at least.

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure they did. He's just a bit fanatical in his rhetoric, but i did find him entertaining.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i can think of alot of people that should have been banned before him.

Status
Not open for further replies.