Findin your way! A story

DjVita

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now ive been a lonoog time lurker (since 2005) and i like this forum bcs of the self improvement involved.
Trust me, there have been some reealy good posts here, but recently ive been seing something like this:

Iim confident, and i approach losts of women, but i cant get a girl"
wait up. the outside looks good, your accomplishing your dreams, but deep inside, youre still an AFC. i know it, even the PUAs have the fear.
it seems youre missing something, you try to fill it with video games, products and yes! the aprooval of others...
Fear not, ill show you what is missing inside of you...
"THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE"

Ah, i love stories! it used to be the only way to communicate with others.
so ill tell you a story myslef. the parts in italics are not of my work for i have handled my inner game by reading books and my soul. ill just put two.

Not so long ago, in the old roman empire, there was the procurator of Crete who, before his wife passed, gave him a son he named FORTUNE.
now Fortune, as any human, was born with all the capacities to be a sucessful and happy person. And all was well until....

At twelve years of age, his father, by then widoed, had some disputes on the people of Crete, who did not enjoy an enviable reputation among the surrounding peoples, and of course, they disliked Roman rule. in those disputes that his father himself at his manor tried to resolve, he has struck and killed by the sword. They stormed his house adn tried to burn it, had it not been for the Roman soldiers. A servant, in the mess led our young Fortune out of a back way of the manor. Knowing that if he were found he´d be killed, he recluted to the mountains. He felt desolate, an orphan already, and having lost EVERYTHING!
For a couple of years, he stayed in the sorrounding hills, avoiding everyone that crossed him. His self esteem was comparable of men living 21 centuries after him, lost. Confused. Fearful even of innocent eye contact! He kept to himself. But he could not stand it. And one day he had a nightmare.....

DjVita

Don Juan
Reaction score
In his dream, He walked without any sense of direction, when all of the sudden he stood in fron of a very old and abandonded graveyard. the sense of sadness, despair and somber feeling emenated from the place. he decided to go in...
his head felt so heavy, he felt empty, unsatisfied, apathetic toward life. he flet desperate, indecisive, defeated!
walkin, he saw the graves. none had names in them, no flowers, no token, NOTHING.
he finally saw a man who had a shovel and next to him a body.
vagely he sensed a smell of rotting flesh, for the corpse was nearly green, with warts coming out of all extremities. the face was hidden from him. it was a horrible sight.
suddenly, the old man asked him, "Do you Believe in the gods?"
"Yes!" he answered, though not too surely.
Then you may help me in trying to fullfill this last mans wish...read the paper in his hand.
when i received the old and fragile paper, almost ripped in half, the handwirting seemed strangely familiar. in it read:

Brother,
When you read this i will be dead. you, who believes in life, death and eternity, I ask of you to please to not bury me alone, with a blessing and a proper burial. its what I fear most in life. i fear the loneliness and to not be true to me. by the love of the Gods, pray for my passing, help me go to the other side and that my spirit will rest in peace.

Who was it? i asked with curiosity.
Would you like to know?
Yes!
Well, we dont know! its been a long time that we had him there lying, Nobody came for him! So i decided to bury him out of pity, just pity...
There in the bag, there should be some info of him, look and find out yourself!
I couldnt believe what i was seeing. i searched with disgust in his belongins, and I found an official paper with a roman seal.
I read it out loud.

In the name of Tiberius, the Ceasar!
After a brief investigation, searching for the birth , whereabouts and life of this specimen, we found that he was dubbed THE WUSS, Mediocre one, AFC and other pathetic terms.
he had a very poor image of himself, he did not accept anything, he was always complaining.
He enjoyed more of dependence than liberty, he had trouble to think, decide and act on his own convictions.
he was comformist in everything and he never decided to change the little or none he had.
he was not able to affront his reality nor problems.
he always looked for a justification and to evade his problems.
they tell of how he thought of "passing by" without any ambitions, dreams, goals, or wishes to dedicate time to himself.
he finished his days here in this asylum, for he was almost beside himslef.
if the corpse is not to be claimed, he will be buried in the common area. if there is a budget, there will be a priest to give a belssing. it is to be known that the claim has been made in the rpximity 3 times as stated by Roman Law, and nobody came.

Long live the Ceasar!

I could not believe what i read.
I asked the old man, " and the priest?"
There was not budget!

And he dissapeared out of his sight.
A cold wind came and suddenly, the lost souls sweepingly came to claim this lost soul.
then, from the formless face came great cries, as Fortune felt that he was transported to the corpse:
"you, lost souls! no! leave me! dont come closer! monsters, step aside, no! dont touch me"
forstune felt all his agony, fear, and helplessness come out of him. and Just as he felt that he was going to lose, he felt an inner force inside of him push out and in a last desperate attempt, he cried out,

"Let me wake from this nightmare and i will make of thsi corpse a sucessful man, with a funeral filled with flowers, bathed in the tears of all the women that loved him and regret his passing, the prayers will have such feeling that they will reach the heavens, and the gods will take me to the land of happiness, that will give me eternal life!!"

and in that moment he woke.

DjVita

Don Juan
Reaction score
He felt slowly coming to his senses. It was already mid day, a sunny afternoon in the top of the hill in the island of Crete.
As he stood up, he saw a lone figure approaching him. His first impression of this man was his extraordinary height easily 5 elbows, 1.80 meters of 6 foot 4. He wore a light colored robe and tucked at the waist. There was a slight gust of wind at this height, and the robes moved tight about his thorax. it revealed an extraordinary complexion, no fat, broad chest and shoulders. He had about him a white seamless tunic that went from his shoulders to his feet. The sandals could be heard even from there, for we walked with a sure step.
He was, no doubt, a white man, with a long and smooth face.
His hair was a light brown color, to his shoulders, which he wore with split in the middle. His beard and mustache, light brown colored and split in two also, was well groomed and let see smooth lips and a perfect set of white teeth. The nose was slightly prominent, though. all this time he was smiling, he seemed as a man used to hard work yet satisfied in life. He was tanned and had a lean and wiry look about him. At this moment, already close to Fortune, raised his head more and looked directly at his eyes. A sense of fire came bout Fortune. His knees almost gave way. It was not possible to escape; he was in front of him.
Fortune would never forget the look he was giving him.
His eyes, of a honey tone, had a special virtue, they seemed to posses the Force of the Universe. More than observing, they trespassed and searched his soul. A pair of long thick curly eyelashes gave him a sense of sensuality to him. His forehead was cleared and finished in straight and sufficiently separated eyebrows.
He did not blink.
His face, calm and lightly illuminated by the sun, instilled a strange respect and awe to Him.
Moving his arms and depositing long and hairy hands on my shoulders, he smiled, while he winked at Fortune. An unexpected goose bump flooded him from head to toe. Fortune tried to respond to his gesture, but he could not. He was so confused and stunned, so moved…

DjVita

Don Juan
Reaction score
Then the misterious man said

Greetings, my friend! why so downcast on such a beautiful day? If something has happened to distress you, perhaps I can in some manner assist you. At any rate it affords me real pleasure to proffer my services.”
130:6.2 The young man was disinclined to talk, and so the man made a second approach to his soul, saying: "I understand you come up in these hills to get away from folks; so, of course, you do not want to talk with me, but I would like to know whether you are familiar with these hills; do you know the direction of the trails? and, perchance, could you inform me as to the best route to Phenix?” Now Fortune was very familiar with these mountains, and he really became much interested in telling this man the way to Phenix, so much so that he marked out all the trails on the ground and fully explained every detail. But he was startled and made curious when He, after saying good-bye and making as if he were taking leave (lol the number close!), suddenly turned to him, saying: “I well know you wish to be left alone with your disconsolation; but it would be neither kind nor fair for me to receive such generous help from you as to how best to find my way to Phenix and then unthinkingly to go away from you without making the least effort to answer your appealing request for help and guidance regarding the best route to the goal of destiny which you seek in your heart while you tarry here on the mountainside. As you so well know the trails to Phenix, having traversed them many times, so do I well know the way to the city of your disappointed hopes and thwarted ambitions. And since you have asked me for help, I will not disappoint you.”[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'] The youth was almost overcome, but he managed to stammer out, “But — I did not ask you for anything — ” And the man, laying a gentle hand on his shoulder, said: [/font]“No, son, not with words but with longing looks did you appeal to my heart. My boy, to one who loves his fellows there is an eloquent appeal for help in your countenance of discouragement and despair. Sit down with me while I tell you of the service trails and happiness highways which lead from the sorrows of self to the joys of loving activities in the brotherhood of men and in the service of the God of heaven.
(1437.3) 130:6.3 By this time the young man very much desired to talk with Him, and he knelt at his feet imploring to help him, to show him the way of escape from his world of personal sorrow and defeat. Said He: My friend, arise! Stand up like a man! You may be surrounded with small enemies and be retarded by many obstacles, but the big things and the real things of this world and the universe are on your side. The sun rises every morning to salute you just as it does, most powerful and prosperous man on earth. Look — you have a strong body and powerful muscles — your physical equipment is better than the average. Of course, it is just about useless while you sit out here on the mountainside and grieve over your misfortunes, real and fancied. But you could do great things with your body if you would hasten off to where great things are waiting to be done. You are trying to run away from your unhappy self, but it cannot be done. You and your problems of living are real; you cannot escape them as long as you live. But look again, your mind is clear and capable. Your strong body has an intelligent mind to direct it. Set your mind at work to solve its problems; teach your intellect to work for you; refuse longer to be dominated by fear like an unthinking animal. Your mind should be your courageous ally in the solution of your life problems rather than your being, as you have been, its abject fear-slave and the bond servant of depression and defeat. But most valuable of all, your potential of real achievement is the spirit which lives within you, and which will stimulate and inspire your mind to control itself and activate the body if you will release it from the fetters of fear and thus enable your spiritual nature to begin your deliverance from the evils of inaction by the power-presence of living faith. And then, forthwith, will this faith vanquish fear of men by the compelling presence of that new and all-dominating love of your fellows which will so soon fill your soul to overflowing because of the consciousness which has been born in your heart that you are a child of God.
(1438.1) 130:6.4 “This day, my son, you are to be reborn, re-established as a man of faith, courage, and devoted service to man, for God’s sake. And when you become so readjusted to life within yourself, you become likewise readjusted to the universe; you have been born again — born of the spirit— and henceforth will your whole life become one of victorious accomplishment. Trouble will invigorate you; disappointment will spur you on; difficulties will challenge you; and obstacles will stimulate you. Arise, young man! Say farewell to the life of cringing fear and fleeing cowardice. Hasten back to duty and live your life in the flesh as a son of God, a mortal dedicated to the ennobling service of man on earth and destined to the superb and eternal service of God in eternity.”
And so he left him....