adultfriender.com

ROOKIE OF THE YEAR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
isjust signed up for that site. is it good place to find hot chicks to date. I have no idea there are so many naked hot modelish chick from my city. are the pictures real?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean "adultfriendfinder.com"

You are likely to find mostly cheating spouses and fake profiles that are put up by AFF. I have heard that they are owned by the Russian mafia or something shady. The site is about 90% men - most of whom are pretty sad.

However, back in the day, I actually did get laid off AFF. I'd guess 3-5% of the ads are from female sex addicts. Keep in mind that your chances of getting VD are higher, and any woman you meet off AFF is not exactly relationship material.

fwiw, there are even bigger freaks at alt.com

NoNickname

Don Juan
Reaction score
ROOKIE OF THE YEAR said:
isjust signed up for that site. is it good place to find hot chicks to date. I have no idea there are so many naked hot modelish chick from my city. are the pictures real?
lol

The Ray

Reaction score
ROOKIE OF THE YEAR said:
Apply the things you have learned on this site and the DJ Bible in real life and you don't need to subscribe to those sites for pathetic, desperate people. Do you really think 'so many naked hot modelish chicks from your city' need to sign up for a website to get sex? Don't be so naive!

The Ray