Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

why do women like to brag about how busy they are?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you hear this ALL the time from ALL women(ones you are interested in, dating, fvcking, just friends with, aquaintinces, etc). they LOVE to tell anyone who will listen about how busy they are. i'm self employed and work anywhere from 50-60 hours a WEEK yet i still have time to do pretty much anything i want to do. women on the other hand can work some crap job for 40 hours a week and barely have time to fart it seems like. are men better time managers then women at everything? do they like to say this to sound important? i know they use it as an excuse when they havent talked to a guy in awhile who they have low interest in, but this isn't just about dating. i mean look on facebook at the statuses theyre posting. theyre sooooo busy. i like my work, i make damn good $$$ at it yet i dont feel the need to talk about my job or how busy i am every waking second of my life. i have never once told someone "you know ive just been so busy, life isnt fair boo hoo hoo, woe is me". so can anyone answer this?

Zodiac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They are naturally doing what SoSuave teaches you on this site: appearing to be swamped with prior commitments so they instill in the guys they go out with "I deserve to be treated like a queen because I'm giving you my time."

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls talk more sh*t than you could possibly imagine. What do sh*t talkers
have most in common? Insecurity I would imagine.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the peeps said above; they always say that, but they always always forget to add the second part of the equaltion: "...however, If I am interested, I will find the time...", so don't be put off by the mere mention that she is too busy. If she is not interested, that is your hint that she won't MAKE the time.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember that girls act on their emotions?

They FEEL busy, therefore they will talk and act like they are.

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am on that smartphone app foursquares you know where you check in to different spots...:well anyways I have friended some chicks on there...

I observe their patterns and it is very interesting I must say. They are busy but not in the manner of busy that you think.

They work/Go to the grocery store, to the mall, see friends at different locations thinking they are doing big things and yet claim that they are oh so busy....Some may be validated in being busy because they also go to school

YET they CERTAINLY make time for that manicure, that pedicure, that 7-11 trip, even that bar time with the girls....

SO it is pure Bull SHYAT when they say they are busy....they are just saying it because they feel it like In the Mood said.

You should get foursquares and make as many female "Friends" on there as you can...you'll see what I am talking about

Just like above, if they are into you they will make that time for you guarenteed!!!

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They want to brag and feel validated. That's why chicks post facebook statuses and pictures every 20 minutes.. So every guy will comment and give validation, and they use it as a warning to the guys they're actually interested in "HEY IF YOU DON'T TAKE ME OUT IM GONNA GET ANOTHER ONE OF MY 3493 FACEBOOK GUY FRIENDS WHO COMMENTED "YOU'RE SO SEXY" TO TAKE ME OUT".. It's just what women do.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No different than the nerdy guy who get his first girl friend and find a way to remind it to you any possible time.

you: do you like cofee?
him: yes, we drink often with my gf

you:the book store is too crowded
him:thankfully my gf doesnt like to read

Etc.

Girls are the same, empowerement, emancipation and all those other bvllsh1t women love finally gave them something to brag about, the model of "modern busy succesfull woman".

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alex DeLarge said:
They want to brag and feel validated. That's why chicks post facebook statuses and pictures every 20 minutes.. So every guy will comment and give validation, and they use it as a warning to the guys they're actually interested in "HEY IF YOU DON'T TAKE ME OUT IM GONNA GET ANOTHER ONE OF MY 3493 FACEBOOK GUY FRIENDS WHO COMMENTED "YOU'RE SO SEXY" TO TAKE ME OUT".. It's just what women do.
This, my friends, is the undisputed truth. This happens with women of ANY/EVERY age!

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
I feel like the OP wants us to know he's busy.

haha i AM busy! omg like i have soooo little time to do everything! like omg you just don't know! life is so unfair!

Zodiac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Robert28 said:
haha i AM busy! omg like i have soooo little time to do everything! like omg you just don't know! life is so unfair!
Then get yourself an emotional tampon haha

P

perseverance

People who feel the need to brag and boast are usually hiding some deep-seated insecurity issues. Also, I doubt a person who is really busy has time to brag about being busy.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zodiac said:
They are naturally doing what SoSuave teaches you: appearing to be swamped with prior commitments so they instill in the guys they go out with "I deserve to be treated like a queen because I'm giving you my time."
^ This.

I wouldn't believe it all the time if I were you, though. It's a psychological game that women like to play so that they seem more high-value. If you really want to make sense of those little annoying, little apparently nonsense women do, I suggest you read this book: Book

Give them a taste of their own medicine. The techniques work for both sexes.