My Journal

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
2 Annoying girls in my life:

http://postimg.org/image/45fbpz2of

http://postimg.org/image/iixt5re39/

Everyday I deal with these girls blowing my phone up! I'm not trying to be too rude but damn, I'm close to just telling these girls to get the message.

----

Today was cool. Just relaxed. Chilled with my main chick earlier. now she is on the way to see me again now. I got a drug test tomorrow and then I should be able to get this job if I can get my W2s from my old job.
That's that playa shyt right there, I think it's safe to say 90% of the board can't relate to this, you're game must be on super point or you must be a good looking dude. I bet it's both tho

Right Now AJ I'm at a crossroads brah, and the reason I'm in this thread is cause you're one of the few brothers doing it.

Just wondering AJ what you think I should do.

My weight gain has made it hard for me to game sure I can still get dimes phone numbers and such but best believe I'm not smashing.

Should I just get out the game and focus on losing this weight or deal with average sisters in the meantime?

real talk would be appericated

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, I'm striving for more. Anyone can pull a cute/attractive chick. But after a while you want more. You want top notch dime piece broads and that is where I'm at right now.

You got self limiting beliefs. You might not be all the physically fit but somewhat. Go to the gym and work out. Diet a little but don't let it play a factor when your chopping up game with some ladies.

What you need to do is keep spitting game out on the fields and recruit for you team. You might not be all the way physically fit but that ain't got nothing to do with your mouthpiece. Make sure its crisp and get to them playa. Don't self defeat yourself.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ironically the dime piece ones are more times than not the most insecure ones...don't forget that...sometimes if you just subtlety ignore them and focus on their less attractive friends that is enough to make them crumble for you.....bang them and go distant and you will see these dime pieces are nothing in actuality...

B

BeDJ

So if you had these broads blowing up your phone, why bother bumping this journal every single day?

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeDJ, I bump this journal to keep myself on track. So I can never be complacent. When I was in a relationship I stopped this journal and even though I was making a lot of money I was at a stagnant position. This journal keeps me motivated and reminds me of my goals.

There is levels to this sh*t and I'm always trying to get to the next level.

Here are my goals again for this last part of the year.

1. Get a 10/10 dime brawd.

I been working on keeping my mouthpiece crisp but haven't had the opportunity to spit to any dimes. They've been hiding but they'll be out this weekend. All depends if I want to spend money to go to a club...

2. Start my new job and make some pe$os.

I start in the next two weeks. I got everything in line except for my W2. My old job is taking forever to send it.

3. Get my real estate license and learn about it.--->> Figure out a nice little side hustle.

I've been doing side things like selling iPhones and Gucci products to make a nice little side hustle for now. Will be doing something more concrete once I start the main job.,

4. Get my LA fitness subscription on and go to the gym more.
I've been going to LA Fitness for a couple weeks now. I don't have a membership but I do be sneaking in. I'm guilty of playing more ball then working out though.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out last night to this free club north of Atlanta. It was alright, I decided not to go to Atlanta because I'm going tonight and I didn't want to pay two days in a row.

One thing about last night. I did manage to get around 4-5 girls but I swear some of the girls in their were on some other stuff. I remember I talked to this one girl and was like hey how are you doing. This chick looked at me and backed up. I'm thinking are serious????? If you got a man or something just tell me, I'm not thirsty at all. I respect the game. But some girls want to give you looks like their disgusted and stuff. Makes no sense. Also my cuz tried to talk to this Spanish girl and she was slick dissing until she seen us pull out in my car. Then her attitude changed. Weird stuff I don't like.

But the majority of girls were giving me cooperation even though I wasn't feeling it like that. Wasn't any dimes in their but I got one bad chick so it's whatever. Tonight though it's going down.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
Went out last night to this free club north of Atlanta. It was alright, I decided not to go to Atlanta because I'm going tonight and I didn't want to pay two days in a row.

One thing about last night. I did manage to get around 4-5 girls but I swear some of the girls in their were on some other stuff. I remember I talked to this one girl and was like hey how are you doing. This chick looked at me and backed up. I'm thinking are serious????? If you got a man or something just tell me, I'm not thirsty at all. I respect the game. But some girls want to give you looks like their disgusted and stuff. Makes no sense. Also my cuz tried to talk to this Spanish girl and she was slick dissing until she seen us pull out in my car. Then her attitude changed. Weird stuff I don't like.

But the majority of girls were giving me cooperation even though I wasn't feeling it like that. Wasn't any dimes in their but I got one bad chick so it's whatever. Tonight though it's going down.
Not to get of topic brah, but this is why i love your journal. You hit the field and show and prove. It boggles my mind why guys in this forum waste soooooo much energy on online dating when they can go out and meet hot women in they city and get choosen

One thing I learned with black women (not to make a race thread) but even when you come at them correct at a bar/club/lounge some of them don't know how to act. I use to take that ISH personal because they would be on some rude a$$ ****. Back in my gorilla macking days I would check some bishes hard, but it wasn't worth it.

Now a days if I get choose cool if not I keeps it pushing (that's my wing recently putting in work)

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just wish I had time or the memory to get the dialogue of what happened. But that would talk long. Today I just chilled, went to the mall. Was going to cop some Bally shoes but thought twice about spending 540$ on some shoes.....

Here's the shoes:

http://www.bally.com/item/store/BALLY/tskay/BCAD6A87/rr/1/cod10/44550891RF/areaid//sts/

Bout to hit this bottle of Puerto Rican rum and go in playas. I'll try to get some pics. I feel like tonight will be epic.

If it is Saturday night and your reading this: Get off the computer and turn up. Get some females cuz AJ is. Turn up!

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went out last night and was bagging some broads until I literally ran out of stamina and was tired (at around 3:30 AM.) I got tired of standing up in the boots!

One thing that I made sure to do last night was to talk to alot of women before i actually had full blown conversations. Such as hey, how are you doing.... whats your name... save me a dance we will talk later.

Then later on they would remember me and I would chop up game then and complete bag them with the digits and everything.

Have to post more later. One of these chicks just called ya boy. Will post one picture I got with my new chick. and some interactions.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So somehow I've been sick as hell for the past two days. I'm talking about fever, swollen lymph nodes, blister on my hand, always cold. Smh.

This junk is horrible and I got two dates in the next two days with two new chicks.......

I told the chick I'm messing with now that she had to get me sick because I NEVER get sick. She denies it smh

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll update the thread soon. I'm going to the doctor today to see what's wrong with me.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I fail...

SMH playas. SMFH. -_-.

Well all my girls that I'm screwing have been officially dropped. The Puerto rican girl I was talking to gave me some ish and she won't admit it yet she's the only girl that I've been messing without protection.

Just came back from the doctor and got some medicine to get rid of this crap. I also got gingivitis eating that thing out.....

F....M.....L

I got a date with one of my new chicks in 2 hours though. I honestly don't feel like going out anytime soon since I gotta take these damn pills.... but this new chick is baddd so hopefully it works out.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AJ

Forget the plates. Just get a hottie with BPD. That'll keep you busy for awhile.

Just kidding.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
I fail...

SMH playas. SMFH. -_-.

Well all my girls that I'm screwing have been officially dropped. The Puerto rican girl I was talking to gave me some ish and she won't admit it yet she's the only girl that I've been messing without protection.

Just came back from the doctor and got some medicine to get rid of this crap. I also got gingivitis eating that thing out.....

F....M.....L

I got a date with one of my new chicks in 2 hours though. I honestly don't feel like going out anytime soon since I gotta take these damn pills.... but this new chick is baddd so hopefully it works out.
Damn brah sorry to hear that, I remember when I got molloscum 3 years ago

Now I stay with a 50 pack of rubbers and I got two on me right now

I saw your advice on the other thread playa and I apperciate that. usually if a chick is a 6 or lower I don't take them on dates but I guess I was thristy and broke my own rule

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, This girl still denies it. She starts crying on the phone and saying she wasn't messing with anyone else but me and last time she had unprotected sex was over a year ago in which she got tested. If she is right and telling the truth then I should have nothing. We are going to see when I get this blood work back though.....

This girl is crying her heart out... on the phone making me feel bad -_-.

-------

I've had two flakes in the past two days though. Girl tonight wanted to reschedule for tomorrow but I got another chick lined up for tomorrow so that won't work. Can't stand last minute flakes so might just drop this girl.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
Yea, This girl still denies it. She starts crying on the phone and saying she wasn't messing with anyone else but me and last time she had unprotected sex was over a year ago in which she got tested. If she is right and telling the truth then I should have nothing. We are going to see when I get this blood work back though.....

This girl is crying her heart out... on the phone making me feel bad -_-.

-------

I've had two flakes in the past two days though. Girl tonight wanted to reschedule for tomorrow but I got another chick lined up for tomorrow so that won't work. Can't stand last minute flakes so might just drop this girl.
Damn I literally just cut a chick from my team like 20 minutes ago fam, she took it like a boss didn't cry or nothing but i know on her way home she did.

I sucks cause she held a nigga down for 5 months but I lost attraction to her, and we ain't connect even though she would cooperate and bring shyt to the table but whats the point if you ain't happy knamean?

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, bout to to go out on this date with this one chick in an hour. Really don't feel like going but whatever......

I'm close to getting the job offer from the technology company. Hopefully the money is looking right.

I'm feeling a little bit better. Hopefully this blood test say I'm clean. The last girl I was with swears to God she was clean. So if she's not lieing then I should be good. But anyway I'm probably going to drive out for my colleges homecoming weekend. I might not screw anything but I can still put my bid in and turn up a little bit.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So it turns out this girl didn't have any stds at all. She got tested and she is clean. So that means I should be good because she's the only chick I was rawing at the time. Now I lost a good chick. I really shouldn't have said anything until I figure out the results but whatever. It is what it is. Next chick will always be better then the last

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
So it turns out this girl didn't have any stds at all. She got tested and she is clean. So that means I should be good because she's the only chick I was rawing at the time. Now I lost a good chick. I really shouldn't have said anything until I figure out the results but whatever. It is what it is. Next chick will always be better then the last
If you're banging mutliple chicks even whilst using a rubber you can get something brah

HPV
Herpes
etc

Can still be caught whilst wearing rubbers

:nervous: