I don't want to live on this planet anymore

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i ought to change the title of the thread to random guys who fail at life who are getting *****

I'm sitting here at starbucks working or what not and this couple just sat down next to me and I can't help but overhear them beucase they are literlly right next to me, and this dude, besides just being the nerdieszt dude on earth.. this dude he can't talk.. like he'll say 2-3 words and then just like stop then say 2-3 words and then stop i'm sitting here crying laughing i know he sees me i can't help it. i'm like damn bro spit that **** out lol. he's like i went.......... store and........you know........... i can't..... I'm like **** bro i know you want to be mysterious and **** but this is too far.

dude has to have some type of disease or something. I had a terrible speech impediment when i was young, i couldn't say my S's and i stuttered pretty badly up until like the 4th grade i had to go to speech class 2 days a week for it so I know there is some help for this dude

the dude just went up and the girl just kinda looked at me and gave me this little slight chuckle.

yet, he's probably going to hit it lol. at least sooner or later. at least he's closer to hitting this broad than osmt of the guys on this site reading this forum are to getting any *****,. and she's not bad looking.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because OP is a happily married guy with kids, doesn't make most of the guys on this site unable to get p00n.

lol.

You may fantasize about it, but most of us around here are NOT married, and happily getting some.

Just wanted to put it out there.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do agree that most guys on this site are getting laid, just like the average guy on the street is getting laid. But there's a segment of the forum that thinks that if you are not a top 10-20% elite guy, then not even an HB3 will open her legs for you.

So some of the guys here (mostly on the general forum) are not getting laid. And the guys who are getting laid probably think they are in that top 10%, lol.

Clearly you don't need to be an elite guy to get laid, although of course it doesn't hurt. BB's point is a good one, get out there and try instead of sitting at home crying about it. And that doesn't even necessarily mean you have to cold approach. If you know a young lady who catches your fancy, go take a shot.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Actually,

There is a segment of this forum that thinks if you have a problem with the mistreatment of men, that you are not getting laid.
This.

Just because I am conscious of what's going on around me does not mean I'm not getting laid. In fact, getting laid is pretty easy in this day and age (especially if you are not too discriminating about quality and are content with banging trailer park ho's like the OP is proposing). But believe it or not, for some people, getting laid is not the sole priority in life.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
However, I think the message that is being neglected is the frustration that women gravitate towards these "losers" during their hottest years. I mean, how much effort did this man put in to bang these hot girls, when compared to the average guy who hasn't fvked his whole life up?
The frustration part of AFC, what gives frustration to men even when they get laid regularly, is the omnipresence of depravity and degeneracy. Liberalism in social life is utterly hostile to conservative values. Liberal practices cannot coexist with the traditional family. To exist at all, liberalism must viciously exclude everything else. Naughty Ninja is simply wrong in this thread where he asserts that it's easy to find marriageable girls, that slvttery isn't prevalent.

Danger said:
For some men, it's not as simple as just approaching and banging a girl. Yes I've done that a lot and it works, but it works better for the "nothing to lose" crowd. Why does it work better for them? Because having "nothing to lose" is far more attractive and fun than some guy who has his life together and is "husband material". That is what frustrates many of the posters I see around here.
Yes, but the other way around. Women are totally immersed in the behaviors of depravity, which in turn sells them the ideology. It's women who believe they have nothing to lose. That's it's a false belief is irrelevant; women are emotional not rational and cannot expose even the simplest illogic. Only after a young man discovers the all-encompassing dimensions of the problem does he rationalize, and little by little, compromise his moral values for the sake of survival (getting some).

Let's not forget that men are the source of morality. Women do whatever they like, whenever they like it -- unless they are checked by omnipresent social penalties. Those penalties have been almost totally removed. Thus, no good argument can be made that most or some or even a small but findable minority of women are old-fashioned virgins with high standards of personal behavior. That's what they all say but it's not what they do!

"Go for it," "just do it," and such, are marketing slogans for consumer goods. A piece of azz is a consumer good in the sexual marketplace. The merchants -- slores -- want you to be stupid cattle that can be lured to waste all your time and money on nasty slvts who have zero marriage market value.

That's why I posted the simple mathematical formula that gamblers use in decision making. If you're going to risk your time and money on a sexual relationship, risk it on a woman who has high marriage market value. If not, you are functionally behaving as if you have nothing to lose. Since time is the most precious factor in determining the value of your life, spending your time with low-value slvts is the same as you being worthless. You turn yourself into a big piece of nothing. That, in turn, sells you on the ideology, and voila! You're posting feminist shaming on manosphere message boards.