Why can't almost All women schedule (or keep to a) anything beyond 2-3 days?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is this so hard? The flaking, I mean. Why are almost all my successes going out with a woman last minute or within 2-3 days? They can't ever hold to a week out or 5 days out on the horizon. Wtf is wrong with these b!tches? Is it cause they are getting inundated with guys up until Friday when most of them begin to be free??

I had one just now say that she could not tell me she would do anything with me Saturday (at least she's honest?) until Thursday. It's like, "I'm telling you NOW" and she's like, "I can't commit to that right now." Wtf why not? Is she really That busy? Really that bombarded by guys? She won't know until the end of the week which is when her prospects have all made their pitch to her? Granted I'm 36 and she's 25, but just tell me now b!tch. She wants me to text her again later in the week, like Thursday to see about Saturday. I find that a power play on her part. She's telling me not to ask her now. What would you do?

I mean, I have another for Friday hanging in the balance too, but Saturday is not filled. I could always move the chess pieces around and move a Friday to Saturday, or get a backup to either of these b!tches, but this 25 yr old is pretty fvckin hot and lives close to me and attends university, no job, just livin on daddy's dime, very free chick. Can't really tell her what to do, so I guess I'll just lose the frame by texting her Thursday to see if we're still on. I mean, I have to organize too, but these b!tches think I can always wait until a day or two before. I guess it's better than waiting more than 5 days so they can forget or flake me.

She sees me as ordering her and I guess, impatient. She either thinks it's funny or rude. I can't figure. I really don't care if I get flaked though. Just one less attitude I'll have to deal with.

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
What would you do?
I only see one option really: "Alright, you call me when you find out and see if I'm still available."

Much of the time it won't work as this battle is probably already lost, unless her interest is decently high and she's just making a stupid power play. Works better if it's an event you need to RSVP to and you're giving her the implication that you're just going to ask another chick instead right after you get off the phone with her.

I've also had girls try to reschedule the day of as well, what tends to work is to just ignore their attempt to reschedule and tell them that you're still proceeding as planned. Then they'll either outright cancel or just drop the nonsense and agree to what you want.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I may be over-reacting, but I will not contact her until she wants me to I guess. We've gotta do it her way if we want to get up in her poon. She's not being b!tchy (in texts always using :)'s so...) They have too many options. It's best to just not push it and do as they say, else you risk losing out on even the chance at getting in to her poon. Even so, if she drops me (she won't I believe), I really don't give a sh!t, even though I've come to identify the ones who probably know how to fvck, the liberal loose, but quiet, thinking-before-speaking type. We're supposed to go to another richer party college town (house party after a concert) south of me. I get told a lot that I look 28 so blending in, not a problem (though I'll definitely be the most mature (fully grown, I'd say on the decline, but guess girls/people still don't notice...it's a self-knowledge of a slight dulling of perception (could be wrong) and more tiredness, and dullness in my mentality, I just Feel duller at 36 having worked so hard all these years, hard work builds character though so I'm thankful for that) dude there - it will be obvious to most).

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Easy, because a woman's options are near infinite. All women have this. Because of real life and online. Look at all the options they have from there. And age is no factor. Men can go after women all they want, but the women still have to choose you (accept or reject). :mad:

Women feel like they need to hold out for a better man. If he comes along, you get flaked on. If not, you got a date until said better man comes along or she gets attached to you, whichever comes first.

Women don't tell a man directly that they aren't interested. Always read actions. IMO, IOD's are much more reliable than IOI's.

If a woman really likes you, she'll find a way to get to you. If not, you'd best believe that your princess will be in another castle! :(

At the rate that the dating and love game is going, the best thing that a man can do is get more physically fit, financially fit, and spin plates like crazy. Men very rarely have near infinite options. Crazy, I know.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Five years ago, I used to be able to make plans a week or even two weeks in advance and they would still make it. Now, yes, it has to be within 2-3 days. If it's longer than that (last attempt was 5 days), they might not say anything then, but a flake is certain.

Welcome to the next level of Combat Dating!

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These same women will then complain about how hard it is to find and keep a good man. Doesn't help them that they insist on wasting the time of men who do have their **** together.

ladyzman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, your situation sounds similar to a situation one of my lady friends is having. This guy keeps asking her out and she makes lame excuse after another, then she tells me "doesn't he get the point?". Not sure if your situation is the same, but can tell you these guys never get anywhere. So your best bet might be to just back off for a bit. The harder you try to meetup with her, the hard it will become. Act like you don't give a @#$% (can't tell you the number of times this attitude has gotten me laid) and she'll start to give a @#$%. Call it Murphy's law I don't know but I do know nonchalance is key to the pu@@y kingdom.

But good luck getting that tail. LoL.

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ladyzman said:
Haha, your situation sounds similar to a situation one of my lady friends is having. This guy keeps asking her out and she makes lame excuse after another, then she tells me "doesn't he get the point?".
She needs to either make her excuses more obviously excuses, or better yet just "man" up and tell him no.

With some chicks the excuses are pretty transparent but some make it confusing as they'll launch into a story as if they had it planned out. The more details she gives on why she can't make it the harder it gets to tell if she's being honest or not.

Try this next time a chick gives you an excuse rather than saying yes, simply respond with "You only had to say no."

If she had no intention of saying yes she'll probably just go silent as there is nothing that she needs to say. If she's just whoring for attention she'll likely follow with more and more excuses just to keep you paying attention to her. If she gets upset at the allegation then she might very well have been honest from the start.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ladyzman said:
Haha, your situation sounds similar to a situation one of my lady friends is having. This guy keeps asking her out and she makes lame excuse after another, then she tells me "doesn't he get the point?". Not sure if your situation is the same, but can tell you these guys never get anywhere. So your best bet might be to just back off for a bit. The harder you try to meetup with her, the hard it will become. Act like you don't give a @#$% (can't tell you the number of times this attitude has gotten me laid) and she'll start to give a @#$%. Call it Murphy's law I don't know but I do know nonchalance is key to the pu@@y kingdom.

But good luck getting that tail. LoL.
I hear ya. I've got so many options, I don't think I need to waste any more time on this one. I didn't call/contact her today as I've got 4 others biting. If she passed me up, she's a blippin' foo. So stupid. Women are fickle cause they can't make a decision about nothin.

ebracer05

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
Why is this so hard? The flaking, I mean. Why are almost all my successes going out with a woman last minute or within 2-3 days? They can't ever hold to a week out or 5 days out on the horizon. Wtf is wrong with these b!tches? Is it cause they are getting inundated with guys up until Friday when most of them begin to be free??

I had one just now say that she could not tell me she would do anything with me Saturday (at least she's honest?) until Thursday. It's like, "I'm telling you NOW" and she's like, "I can't commit to that right now." Wtf why not? Is she really That busy? Really that bombarded by guys? She won't know until the end of the week which is when her prospects have all made their pitch to her? Granted I'm 36 and she's 25, but just tell me now b!tch. She wants me to text her again later in the week, like Thursday to see about Saturday. I find that a power play on her part. She's telling me not to ask her now. What would you do?

I mean, I have another for Friday hanging in the balance too, but Saturday is not filled. I could always move the chess pieces around and move a Friday to Saturday, or get a backup to either of these b!tches, but this 25 yr old is pretty fvckin hot and lives close to me and attends university, no job, just livin on daddy's dime, very free chick. Can't really tell her what to do, so I guess I'll just lose the frame by texting her Thursday to see if we're still on. I mean, I have to organize too, but these b!tches think I can always wait until a day or two before. I guess it's better than waiting more than 5 days so they can forget or flake me.

She sees me as ordering her and I guess, impatient. She either thinks it's funny or rude. I can't figure. I really don't care if I get flaked though. Just one less attitude I'll have to deal with.
I understand where you're coming from, but it sounds like you're selecting low quality women. And I can already here the groans from everyone insisting that what you're describing is baseline for women anymore. Maybe it is. But it's not something I accept.

I still contend that Anti-Dump and Pook were right when they said it's better to pursue interest than to try and manufacture it. Of course women today have a lot of options from the blithering masses of AFC guys out there that will supplicate to them day and night, and for nothing more than an opportunity to do something stupid like hold their hand or cuddle with them through the 3D version of Beauty and the Beast. Ho Hum.

I suspect women have the same opinion of that sort of male that we have of the women you're describing in your post. They like the attention they get which is why they never outright dismiss them, but the corollary to this is that those guys are generally not getting anywhere significant with the girls. If the girls actually liked them, the guys would be getting somewhere.

Given everything that this site proposes, come on dude... do you really think that if you legitimately capture the interest of a woman that you're going to have a hard time securing a date with her? Like I said, it sounds like you're selecting the wrong women. You can try all of that PUA stuff, build attraction, rapport, comfort, break it all again, do a few magic tricks, and hope somewhere in there you make a strong enough impression on the girl to get her pants off. But when you're relying on tactics like that, it's because you're either consciously or unconsciously attempting to make up for some sort of perceived deficit in yourself... otherwise, why would you even fool with that stuff? If you were 100% convinced you have the value necessary to secure the girl's attention, you would (and I know some of you hate this expression) just be yourself.

I don't put up with the sort of thing you're talking about. If a girl can't even make simple short term plans with me, she's not interested as far as I'm concerned. You're fretting over such inconsequential details, wasting time you could be finding women that actually want to spend time with you. If you're not a virgin, you have substantive proof that women like that exist.

To the point in your post I bolded: I mean no offense by this, but it sounds like you have just as strong an attitude as the ones you wish to avoid in women. Remember what Pook said, that you tend to get out of a woman what you put in to her. If you're dissatisfied with your results, consider your methods. You're obviously frustrated by your issue, and perhaps even angry. Do you not think that will elicit itself somewhere? Chill out man. There are way too many women and life is way too short.

I am a young guy that goes to college with a lot of young women. I realize the trash that's out there. But sometimes I think the problems guys are having with girls is more a consequence of their inability to walk away from bad options and immediately NEXT than it is an issue of supply.

Perhaps the most important lesson I have learned from this site, always be willing to walk away. The second you are not, you have award the women higher value than yourself and she has been placed on a pedestal. Congratulations.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
The way I tested my last girl was to schedule dates 5, 9 and 12 days in the future. Over several months she was never a minute late... until she lost interest. Then I couldn't get a date in a 2 month period.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ebracer05 said:
If you're not a virgin, you have substantive proof that women like that exist.
um, ebracer05, you're reply sound very theoretical, kinna virgin-thought if you ask me. Why do you spill? The Only reason I fret, over this one, is she's so damn hot. She acts like she's doing me a favor by even talking to me. But she WAS interested, but as everybody here knows, a college gal, That hot, is getting hit the fvck up every single fvcking day, hour, minute. I just want to bang her as does 2500 other dudes in her sphere of influence everywhere she lays her foot to walk from here to there to to and fro.

I guess with ones That hot, that being-told-every-second-of-the-day she's so great, so wonderful, soooo sexy, fine, etc by every tom, d!ck, and hairy, should be left alone. You simply can't have any meaning for a woman that so puffed up in herself, at least long-term meaning. She'll forget the next day either what you did for her, or what DHV you acted out in front of her, whatever impression you initially attracted her with, she's the kind to forget very soon; therefore, it's best to just leave those alone, UNLESS she contacts you, then it's on, even if surprisingly so.

She doesn't know that I was too busy today to call her. I really was too damn busy with work from 8 AM this morning until 8-something this evening. I just didn't feel like calling her when she told me to a couple of days ago. I have to be in the right frame of mind for one like that and my mind right now is toast so I've fallen back on the not as hot ones for tomorrow night (even though I might not be able to make it, working really late again most likely, she knows though, that I it's 50/50) and Saturday.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not so sure flakes could only come from the cases of a guy not getting the hints and asking the girl out too many times. I've never been persistent in asking a girl out, twice is my max. I've got my fair share of flakes, just like any guy active in the dating world.

One of my last flakes was a girl who asked me out after showing consistent interest over a couple of months.

I know a female friend who flaked on a guy she's hot for recently, because she was too anxious about the date for whatever reason.

Many single women also seem to fill their lives with tons of random activities and find themselves in a state of confusion when they need to make time to meet men. Flaking can come from that too.

It's all well and good to say only pursue girls with high interest, but precious few girls will have high interest in you straight off the bat unless you're an absolute stud. You need to spend some time with them to warm them up to medium-high interest, and unfortunately that spending time biz is precisely where the flaking problem is.

ebracer05

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger is spot on. I kind of agree with Jitterbug that it does take a very good man to get a woman's attention right off the bat, but the way you he said it, "you have to be an absolute stud" almost sounds like a limiting belief to me, as though it were something not realistically attainable. If you have that mindset, you'll never be the absolute stud.

And finally, I don't think women get approached nearly as often as people on here say they do. This is one thing Iceberg agrees with me about. There is a fundamental difference between a guy "cat calling" a women and actually performing what we would call an approach and close. "Cat calling" happens all the time and like we all know, it's chick crack. It's the same reason why you don't want to become one of "those guys" that she texts and is nothing more than an attention blip across her cell phone every few hours, just a little something more to keep the high going. Crack is a great analogy here because of it's precipitously short half life and the feeling it engenders in the user to re-dose.... they desperately want to re-dose. That's why it's so difficult for people to stop crack binges once they've started.

If you want to be the "absolute stud", the best way you can start is by doing what danger said and STOP giving the girl her latest line of attention crack. She doesn't need it and will get enough from someone else. What is it that grabs our attention more strongly? Something predictable or something unpredictable? For these girls, they're used to guys showing absolutely zero respect for themselves and their time because they're so intent on placing women upon pedestals for their looks. And it's obvious why... we all want to have sex with those young beautiful girls. But if we've learned anything from being here, it's that acting like an AFC and doing the things that everyone else is doing is probably not going to work unless you are hotter than Brad Pitt or are a very well known celebrity with extremely high social value.

Look at these women's inability to schedule time with you as an indirect sh*t test. By your response, I'd say you failed, per Danger's analysis. That's really what all of this is. The time you're spending with the girl's that Jitterbug was referring to is the time where by your actions you are demonstrating to these women that you are indeed all you're cracked up to be, the "absolute stud". And if you don't even have a baseline level of respect for your time, you are not that man.

And this may sound like hypothetical/theoretical prognosticating, but this is knowledge pulled from my own life experiences and making a lot of mistakes. If you'll notice, I have been gone for a very long time and learned a lot in my absence. One of the biggest problems I see here is that the vast majority of the guys are not willing to leave "manual", live life, and develop their own set of life experiences that transforms the theories they read here in to legitimate personality traits. And if you don't understand that last sentence, go back and read Pook :D

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Now, it may be that she will come around, and it is also possible that she will not. But self-respect comes first, regardless. The point of walking away is not to game her interest level, but to respect yourself.
and that is the deep dark secret..except its no secret

in 2012...men don't respect themselves...

MEN HAVE BECOME WOMEN...men derive their entire sense of wellbeing and self from the women they have.

this is how WOMEN USED TO BE...they derived their entire world from the men they were with

but the script has been flipped.

men at all rankings 5, 8, 10 have become puzzified faggots..the laws of state and societies mores have closed in on men...remember the famous video of tom brady buying giselle tampons with the media filming....ask yourself what your response is...if its 'well its giselle and she's super duper hot so you have to please her'....then you are already lost

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
I'm not so sure flakes could only come from the cases of a guy not getting the hints and asking the girl out too many times. I've never been persistent in asking a girl out, twice is my max. I've got my fair share of flakes, just like any guy active in the dating world.

One of my last flakes was a girl who asked me out after showing consistent interest over a couple of months.
I don't do the two strikes unless the 2nd one was rather bad and she disrespected me in some way. The most recent date I went on was the third time I asked this one chick, it probably helped that I had left her on the back burner for a couple months after the 2nd strike as it was pretty apparent that she had grown to miss me.

Jitterbug said:
I know a female friend who flaked on a guy she's hot for recently, because she was too anxious about the date for whatever reason.
I've found that the quicker and more readily she says yes the higher the chance she will flake, especially if asked more than a couple days in advance as that gives time for her mood to change, self-doubt to set in, etc. It seems that the only times there was no risk of flaking were ones where I had to talk her into going.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls have bad memory and sometimes sh!t just happens. For me, when I set up a day I usually give them 0-2 days notice. This is ideal for me because there is not too much time for her to have other agendas going on. If she does flake she must make it up to. If she doesn't reschedule she gets one strike. and two strikes and you are out.

That girl in the original post is 25 years with no job, in college, and lives off dad's money. I guarantee you that this girl is looking for a captain-save-a-ho to rescue her life.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They can, its just that having them no honor in their word simply needs more interest than what it takes for a man.

If you were that rockstar they really love and you gave them a ticket for your concert a month in advance you can be sure that they will be at the gate much more in advance than the given time.

They flake simply because their level of interest in not high enough to compensate their lack of honor..actually I find myself ridicolous to talk about honor when it comes of women, being it a manly feature.

They simply flake cause their level of interest is low or something else more interesting came in the way, simple.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well guys, I texted her late Late last night on a whim something like, "ok, are we still on?" as if I just remembered her. This morning she messaged back "Yes :)" Youbetchurass, yes. I will report.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
Well guys, I texted her late Late last night on a whim something like, "ok, are we still on?" as if I just remembered her. This morning she messaged back "Yes :)" Youbetchurass, yes. I will report.
Damn guys, she flaked me, so I went out with a backup short ug mom (only saving grace is her extremely high interest, voice, fit legs and decent as5). She knew about my night not going well, and that it was another woman causing that angst. I ended up fvcking her late late last nigh/this morning. Looong sweaty, I mean, soaked bed. Extremely clingy with me now. I even drop some hints talking about the other "hot" college girl who caused me problems. This stopped her attachment to me in it's tracks. It was so obvious on her face. I knew I'd hurt her, but fvck guys, I can't go with that, just a ONS. She'd most likely never been fvcked that long and hard and by an 8 or 9 guy being that she is a 4 at best with mommy droopy t!ts, moles on her neck, and fat belly, everything else arms, legs butt, tight. She's an admin assistant (for an accounting firm), socially acceptable job but low pay.

Anyway, the irresponsible flake kiddo (who doesn't ever use capital letters in her texts) from all this past week of yo-yoing me around, messages me Again this morning saying she's sorry, that she'll make it up to me blah blah. I lay down the line in my response (I know some/or most of you followers of Anti-Dump are shaking your heads right now), telling her to meet me today she picks the time before 9 PM though as I have to work tomorrow, if she really is not "toying" with me. She says that she thought that our date was for this afternoon (I think that this is a blatant half-as5ed cover-up lie cause we had had plans for last night). If she agrees to meet me this afternoon, I will fvck her. That is the whole point. If I play this right, she's getting fvcked, then I'm most likely gonna never call her as5 again.