share some funny replies to this.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got this response from a girl that contacted me on POF. we'd been talking some, were supposed to meet up and then i never heard from her. I gave it a few days and sent her an email that said "did you drop off the face of the earth?". I just wanted to see what excuse she would use, i knew she wasn't interested. This is what she sent me and I thought it would be fun to get some funny replies from everyone.

I just have alot on my mind...I'm also not over someone else so I'm not looking for anything serious but we can be friends...but I have been stressed lately and havent really talked to anyone sorry but yea we can talk and hang out if thats ok!

this is the reply i sent:

ofcourse we can be friends!! but, i have a few rules you must pass in order to qualify as my friend. don't worry, i'm not singling you out, all of my friends have gone through this same selection process.

1. you must pee standing up....ALL the time

2. you must scratch yourself, fart, burp, etc in public and then laugh about it

3. you have ever shaved your face(sorry...legs, armpits, and "down there" don't count)

that's it! anyways, i'm sorry you saw your ex out with another girl recently and realized you arent quite over him yet. Erin(a friend of hers) told me the same thing you did word for word a couple of years ago.haha

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robert28 said:
I got this response from a girl that contacted me on POF. we'd been talking some, were supposed to meet up and then i never heard from her. I gave it a few days and sent her an email that said "did you drop off the face of the earth?". I just wanted to see what excuse she would use, i knew she wasn't interested. This is what she sent me and I thought it would be fun to get some funny replies from everyone.

I just have alot on my mind...I'm also not over someone else so I'm not looking for anything serious but we can be friends...but I have been stressed lately and havent really talked to anyone sorry but yea we can talk and hang out if thats ok!

this is the reply i sent:

ofcourse we can be friends!! but, i have a few rules you must pass in order to qualify as my friend. don't worry, i'm not singling you out, all of my friends have gone through this same selection process.

1. you must pee standing up....ALL the time

2. you must scratch yourself, fart, burp, etc in public and then laugh about it

3. you have ever shaved your face(sorry...legs, armpits, and "down there" don't count)

that's it! anyways, i'm sorry you saw your ex out with another girl recently and realized you arent quite over him yet. Erin(a friend of hers) told me the same thing you did word for word a couple of years ago.haha
Ok, this may sound harsh, but your reply sounded really cheesy. I cringed while reading it. No need for all that cutesy stuff.

IMO, she isn't interested. I wouldn't waste your time.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well i appreciate the honesty at least! it was early and i couldnt think of anything better, but i wanted to say something at least.lol i knew she wasnt interested after she pushed back our "meet up" twice and i never heard from her after the second push back. i just like hearing girls excuses, even though they have as much truth to them as a politians campaign add. why cant women just say "im not interested anymore"? why write all that other bs stuff?

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'm not interested in becoming your friend but I know someone who is, he's very tall and his name is D!ck..."

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
something serious?
ha! girl, im the funniest guy you'll ever know
im never serious
so why dont we hook up (so and so date) so we can have some fun, laughs, and one hell of a good time.

and I would leave it at that..

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robert28 said:
I got this response from a girl that contacted me on POF:
"Hey me too! I just had a bad break up. I had to drop this girl who constantly wanted sex! I mean, at first it was great but eventually I could not keep up with her!! She wanted it at all times of the day! I have to go to work, you know! It hurt me a little bit since all she saw me as was a piece of meat to violate... Could I get your opinion on whether I did the right thing..."

"Agree & Amplify" my friend... ;)

P.S. She said the "F" word so she's out. I hope you realize that. Never contact her again.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Ok, this may sound harsh, but your reply sounded really cheesy. I cringed while reading it. No need for all that cutesy stuff.

IMO, she isn't interested. I wouldn't waste your time.
^ ^ ^ This.

She put the meet up back twice and then said she wasn't interested, and you waste your time coming up with that spiel?

Even when she still has feelings for her ex and is probably still craving his d8ck?

Have more respect for yourself and your precious time and forget her.

Doing up a fancy message like that (even if not true) sends out the idea that you are chasing her and don't have any other options.

Just giving her an ego boost (guys want her) with no real chance of success for you.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
With all due respect, I think you were trying a little too hard to be c&f.

It's clear she's not interested, so let it go. It was good practice anyway. In the future, sprinkle in the humor here and there. Don't try a paragraph long routine.

But I understand why you did it. I think we all have wanted to bust on some girl that ditched us. Unfortunately, the reality is that it doesn't change anything.

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, but that wasn´t funny...it was disgusting actually...

And qualification is not supposed to be that way lol.. But everyone looks silly sometimes, if it makes you feel better I´ve spit in the face of a girl I like a lot, quite recently...

I would say something like, "I see, but sorry you are not even my type... I just thought we could be good friends, and I´m glad you agree on this".

terran2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she thew the f word out there, "friends". you're done. dont waste your time with her loser ass.

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WHo the **** cares...I think that there was nothing wrong with what the topic creator said in response to what she told him. I mean she isn't interested in the first place, so he has nothing to lose who cares what she thinks.

WHY WALK ON EGGSHELLS say whatever the hell you want to say to someone. It's not like she is going to think twice about it anyways...

Say something real corny ****y and funny then drop her ass......Who cares

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
"Oh wow, I didn't know you were struggling with so much drama. I hope you can get it all sorted out...if you ever do and decide you want to hang out, give me a call."

...and then run, don't walk to the nearest exit.

If she abruptly stops talking to you, chances are she's not interested. You were "fishing" before with your "did you drop off" E-mail. Anything less than, "OMG I accidentally deleted your message....I'm glad you wrote back...when can we hang out?" should count as a rejection.

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chances are shes already having issues with her bf before u even talked to her. Went to pof to get some male attention and you are one of them.

Don't sweat it.

Romjuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the best response is to dlv her by indirectly saying how pathetic she sounds by stalking her ex bf and then dhv yourself.
Maybe something like

"Dang, Im sorry to hear what your going through and Im really glad you told me. It sounds like it wouldnt have worked out between us because Im really into a girl with confidence and has a lot going for herself."