This one is for the white guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
did I not call this in the 2nd post in this thread? I've seen this song at least 100 times on this site

skirtChaser

Banned
Reaction score
whitey here, I don't really care for the majority of black women in america either. kinda off topic but, has anyone ever been to south america ? there is some real hot latin ladies down there without being so hispanic. they put out too, I'm not racist either, I don't give a rats ass about anybody but myself, I'm very equal on that.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No white man wants a black woman, that's just common knowledge.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you being a stupid ignorant ******* is also common knoweldge

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, there you have it folks.
-----------------
In a White & Black mixed population, you end up with an overdemand for and undersupply of White wimmens.

Because most White men...and a large portion of Black men...will prefer the White wimmens.

Meanwhile, very few White men...and only a remainder of the Black men...will prefer Black women.
-----------------
So let's round off and say 100% of White men like Black women and 50% of Black men like White wimmens.

Now you have 150% demand for White wimmens with only 50% demand for Black women.

Therefore, you end up with an asymmetric dating pool that creates a lot of frustrated single "leftovers" and bychiness in those in high demand. Why do you think a whole generation of "Britney Spears" can get away with being such chicken-headed dumshyts? Simply because they are in such high demand.

Meanwhile, you got a generation of "good, nice guys" (mostly Anglo & Asian) bending over backwards just to supplicate to HB5s and lower. Why? The increased sperm competition...

The funny thing is that our system even helps this along with LBJ's "Great Society" welfare state & race-based affirmative action. Which basically robs Peter Brady to pay Sean Paul. Too bad that doesn't apply to dating too. :crackup:
-----------------
Is this BS? No, it's just common sense and a simple numbers game.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow this thread is getting racist, no surprise though.

Anyways, super hot black girls are out there. I used to work with a really cute black girl that was 5'2, thin and 36 C, great ass too. Ugh if only I wasn't so AFC back then. She had an attitude though.

Cash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you fools are just plain funny. Expressing your deep dislike for black females like your hurting someones feelings. And talking like you have fúcking options LOL.

Some (most) of you could bearly get fine (overrated) chicks of your own race, let alone fine black ones, and the confidence with which you deliver your dumb opinons as being fact could be better used out on the scene where, you might just get somewhere. As opposed to chatting shít on the internet.

The pseudo-intellectualism on these boards is comedy.

Sit back.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ken785 said:
The best chance an ASIAN MAN has to pull a white girl is when shes vacationing in an ASIAN country...when i was vaycaying it in Vietnam...seemed like they just wanted to get laid by Asian guys...those are the white girls that like Asians...
That's funny, because my Thai friend said exactly the opposite. When we went to Bangkok, he wanted me to be the one to open white girls because he was afraid that being Thai he'd be seen as "just another Thai guy" or probably trying to hustle them into buying something the second he opened his mouth.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
That's funny, because my Thai friend said exactly the opposite. When we went to Bangkok, he wanted me to be the one to open white girls because he was afraid that being Thai he'd be seen as "just another Thai guy" or probably trying to hustle them into buying something the second he opened his mouth.
your friend is AFC.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wayword said:
Agreed. Halle is half-White and Ciara claims Creole, German and Irish ancestry. In other words, it's their "White" features coming through that are making them more attractive than a full-Black woman.
Ciara doens't look light-skinned to me. And the fact is MOST African-Americans can claim some white ancestry. Most blacks in America are around 1/4th white. So unless they just arrived as African immigrants, there are almost no blacks that can't claim any white ancestry. As for your point, the truth is, most women who are mixed looked better than women who are pure race. Southern European women look way better I think that "pure" whites like British and Scottish. The Italian, Greek and Southern Spaniard women has some Moorish ancestry and their complexion, eyes and hair are usually dark, and they tend to be very good looking. Whereas when I was in London, I thought there almost no good looking white females anywhere to be found. And if you look at Asian women, some of the best looking ones are the mixed ones. I think a half white Japanese/white chic is usually better looking than both a pure Japanese or pure white chic. I guess it's hybrid vigor. Ethiopian women are mixed black and Arab, and I think they tend to be quite good looking if you live in a city with Ethiopian immigrants.

You can call this racist, but even many Black men agree...as they openly prefer White/Hispanic women.
I wouldn't say EVERY black man agrees with that. Some black men are afrocentric and prefer darker women with dreadlocks and African garb. You just can't make sweeping generalizations like that about an entire group.

I think the thing about the b-tchiness factor is true though. White females are put at the top of the ladder by society and they know it. Many of them are spoiled with a superiority complex. Personally I think they're overrated. For every hot blonde woman you see in tv or movies getting fawned over and treated like a princess you have many more fat slobs walking around walmart in Oklahoma or Kentucky that look like sh-t. Most white women are VERY average, if you're including all the flyover NASCAR country, and not just the places like Miami Beach, Hollywood and the models in Manhattan.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
I guess that's why my sister is with a white man and I have a half white niece.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ken785 said:
your friend is AFC.
He is. He even admits it. Though lately he's been discovering some DJ material online and reading it.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm white and my girlfriend is black. White girls do nothing for me and neither does this thread.

Why in the f*ck was it started anyway?

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eternal said:
I'm white and my girlfriend is black. White girls do nothing for me and neither does this thread.

Why in the f*ck was it started anyway?
Wow, havent seen you in a while.

Don't you wish you were a mod still?

I dunno why it was started.. all this racial B.S. started popping up everywhere

Reaction score
Lookyoung - I get your message!

Blacks are more aggressive in their pursuit of women, regardless of race, ethnicity, size, whatever. This is what men should be doing!

White women have been "dating" more guys outside of their race because it is no longer as much of a taboo as in the past. Although not too many white women marry outside of their race, unless their is money, status, or fame to be had.

Most white women prefer to be with white men.

DogFashionDisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What about asians? Alot of whiteys like asian chicks, including me.

I personally think most white (especially blondes) chicks are overrated. Except for Italians and the occasional hot redhead.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mahon83050 said:
The OP is right. The MAJORITY of black women are UGLY.

I am NOT saying white women are the best looking. Every race (with the exception of black) has their fair share of attractive women.

Call me racist or not, low foreheads, large jaws, big teeth, broad noses, fat lips and kinky hair ARE NOT AESTHETICALLY PLEASING FEATURES!! Not to mention, alot of black women act unfeminine as hell.

I can guarantee you, a majority of white men would agree with me. How many white men have black girlfriends? I NEVER see it!!

Women like Halle Berry, Tanya Banks etc, DO NOT COUNT!! These women are only partially black!!
holly...

fvckinngggg

sh!TTTTT

LMFAO
:cuss:

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
ROFL.

Dude you have to be the most racist guy I've ever come acros...and mahon. You guys are both like super racists lol. Seriously there is a different site for you to share your opinions. It's damn funny because you guys are obviously wrong thinking your racist opinions are fact...rofl...too hilarious i'm cracking up

Status
Not open for further replies.