What you're up against

Status
Not open for further replies.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Interceptor, there's little doubt Moonlight=Wildfyre. Her last few post in this thread were unmistakebly Wildfyre antics. But for Moonlight or anyone else to claim we all march in lock step and reject a female's input out of hand just because she's female is ridiculous. I play devil's advocate all the time and others do too. Several people discussed and challenged Rollo's plate theory for instances. There's no closed-mindness here. But we discuss ideas, we don't try to use shame and make character judgments when we disagree as I suppose they do at LS.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I said, straw man argument. Build your opponent up to be who you say he is and then knock him down. It's much easier to do when you have multiple user accounts and play both male and female here.

Interceptor, there's little doubt Moonlight=Wildfyre
I'm not convinced of this, but Moonlight is most definitely Dapper and also Brazen Woman. All the same IP all the same email address. I'd also suspect Disillusionist from the tracebacks too.

I can't take all the credit, DESDINOVA tipped me off.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, now you guys are creeping me out. If it is WyldFyre, I would think she's gone nuts!

And if it's some dude, then, fvck, that is pathetic!!! Posting as a woman. Sad.

Lose/Lose situations here. And yeah, I am tired of the Straw Man sh*t too.

I see it everywhere, man. Everywhere.

Reaction score
I am Wyldfire. Don't worry...I'm not staying. Someone informed me of this little debate, so I am here only to straighten it out. I have not posted here by any name other than Wyldfire until this post. My neighbor posted under raul el bonito which may have shown up as the same IP because I let him leech off my wireless.

I have no clue who these people are you think are me...but I assure you, they are not. I signed up with the same email address I've been using for the past couple of years for this account...and I think I may have had the same email tied to the Wyldfire account.

So...feel free to compare IPs...mine will not match to the ones in question.

Now...back to getting my feet tickled by my MUCH younger boyfriend. Oh...to help verify that I am really Wyldfire...I exchanged email with Karma Sutra awhile back and I told him that I was seeing someone much younger back then, which I'm sure he'll confirm.

You guys should know me well enough to know I'm far too stubborn and proud to post as anyone other than myself.

Okay...NOW I'm leaving because frankly, I find getting my feet tickled far more enjoyable than posting on this hating advice forum.

I'm out...

##17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ItsNotMeCheckMyIP said:
I am Wyldfire. Don't worry...I'm not staying. Someone informed me of this little debate, so I am here only to straighten it out. I have not posted here by any name other than Wyldfire until this post. My neighbor posted under raul el bonito which may have shown up as the same IP because I let him leech off my wireless.

I have no clue who these people are you think are me...but I assure you, they are not. I signed up with the same email address I've been using for the past couple of years for this account...and I think I may have had the same email tied to the Wyldfire account.

So...feel free to compare IPs...mine will not match to the ones in question.

Now...back to getting my feet tickled by my MUCH younger boyfriend. Oh...to help verify that I am really Wyldfire...I exchanged email with Karma Sutra awhile back and I told him that I was seeing someone much younger back then, which I'm sure he'll confirm.

You guys should know me well enough to know I'm far too stubborn and proud to post as anyone other than myself.

Okay...NOW I'm leaving because frankly, I find getting my feet tickled far more enjoyable than posting on this hating advice forum.

I'm out...
LOL. If your borefriend were half as fascinating as you say, you wouldn't be web surfing you could be focusing your attention on him. And you probably wouldn't be DISRESPECTING him as you are by coming to a MEN'S site...

Anyway, this supports what Rollo is trying to say, I think. Watch a female's ACTIONS, not her words. Here you have a woman who came on here, has been insulted, and banned, but she still keeps lurking. She keeps coming back to us, even though she gives the opposite advice.

##17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Spoken like a true AFC.

LOL. This is also what many women will do. When out of stuff they will come back with things that don't make sense.

I called iggi's motives out on the last thread, and she has nothing to counter that. So she comes back wirh a comment that doesn't follow...

Hey iggi, while that smooth smooth guy who bought you a drink was over, were YOU surfing the web too?

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Well I'm convinced Moonlight was/is Wyldfire. Watch Moonlight disappear now. There's no way I won't be convinced it was her. How could 2 different people have the exact same bizarre behavior? And besides they both were just as bad so what's the difference? It's all very fishy. It just demonstrates you can't trust women or their advice haha.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
ItsNotMeCheckMyIP said:
Oh...to help verify that I am really Wyldfire...I exchanged email with Karma Sutra awhile back and I told him that I was seeing someone much younger back then, which I'm sure he'll confirm.
The old bird speaks the truth. This is her. Hi bird :wave:

Bye bird :moon:

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
:crackup:
You caught that before I changed it... I thought it was too over-the-top. :yes:

But you know what I mean! Those guys who think they're player or something when they actually live their lives for women.

I call 'em 'vagina worshipers' ... 'cuz it's like they are in a cult or something...

:whistle:

Reaction score
Gotta love laptops...getting the feet tickled AND reading this at the same time. Technology is a beautiful thing.

ketostix...I read some of the posts you think were made by me. Have you honestly lost your mind? That is so obviously that stupid arse troll that has been making IDs and screwing with people on here for ages. His MO is to create several IDs to support himself. He wants you to think he is me, though. That's what forum trolls do...mess with people's heads. Everyone was expecting me to come back and were waiting and watching with baited breath. The troll took advantage of that and is messing with you guys and laughing his arse off at how easy you are to fool. He's the same guy that posted how his aunt and uncle wouldn't let him use the bathroom or take a shower after a certain time at night...same writing style, same troll MO and still able to find plenty of suckers to fall for it.

All you have to do is compare writing styles to know it's not me. I am pretty anal about paragraphs, capitalizing, punctuation and spelling. Also, let's not forget that I write well, and that troll can barely form a cohesive sentence. He sounds like he's trying to make words picked randomly from a dictionary fit into clunky and nonsensical sentences. If I had of been posting here all this time I would have come right out and said so. Hell, Allen told me I could make another account if I wanted to before he even banned my Wyldfire ID.

Oh, and #17...my boyfriend asked that I deliver this message to you from him:

"I'm obviously a lot more fascinating than you are because I'm the one laying naked in bed with a hot, sexy woman and you're the one posting on a site to help you get where I am."

I couldn't agree with him more...

Hey Karma Sutra...you grouchy old f*ck

Hope you're well...

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ItsNotMeCheckMyIP said:
"I'm obviously a lot more fascinating than you are because I'm the one laying naked in bed with a hot, sexy woman and you're the one posting on a site to help you get where I am."
Hot and sexy? You're almost as old as my mom.

Reaction score
MikeYikes122 said:
Hot and sexy? You're almost as old as my mom.
Yeah, I'm old, but I'm still hot. And my last boyfriend before my current one was a year younger than you...so what's your point?

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm kidding. Every guy knows moms can be hot. That's why they invented MilfHunter.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
moms are often hot on video. but when you gotta move all that cellulite around in the bed, its often more work than its worth ;)

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
moms are often hot on video. but when you gotta move all that cellulite around in the bed, its often more work than its worth ;)
Hah the oldest chick I have ever been with i think is 26 or 27, so I can't speak from experience.

Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
I wouldn't know about that...I was blessed with an athletic/muscular build. Even at almost 42 I have never had cellulite. There is a 23 year old girl who lives across the street that has it really bad, though. She's a really pretty girl otherwise...but the backs of her legs have tons of dips, dents and bulges. Age really doesn't have anything to do with cellulite...I think it's genetic.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Interceptor,
.we .. reject a female's input out of hand just because she's female is ridiculous.

Women claim "discimination" all the time when things do not go their way or their efforts or ideas are met with resistance from men..

" He did not listen to me in the meeting because I am a woman "
The reality - Her ideas were crap !

" Bill got the promotiom over me. They left me downstairs because I am a woman ".
The reality - BILL was smarter, sharper and more experienced.

" SOme stupid MAN got that job- obviously because I am a woman"
The Reality - The guy was more qualified and competent.

Yada yada , blah blah !!

Status
Not open for further replies.