SoSuave Discussion Forum

L
lizardking82
My opinion, no need for so much explanation and the "I miss you" should be left for a bit later when you can observe her response and behaviour if she goes out with you. Just my 2 cents, you can play this as you will :)
U
upcoming_DJ
I think the ending to the text you suggested doesn't work well in my case since - she lives about 2 hours away, and I can't necessarily see her during the week. This weekend she is going to the southern part of the country for a play. I won't probably see her until next weekend.
U
upcoming_DJ
just an update - I decided to not contact her. Sure enough, she called me (which I genuinely missed) and I called her back which she then didnt answer but then text me a couple minutes later. Seems like mood swings! and she seems to want to spend the weekend together so will see how this goes. Thanks a bunch!
U
upcoming_DJ
just another update - here's how the texting went down:

"Babe i'm not sure about PG again" (her trip)"

I say "yeah? how come?

she said "deh wa lef 5:00 tomorow morning and they just feel like telling me that -_-"

i said "cant wake up 1 time at 5am but jouvert without sleep! play plassam thats what! lol"
U
upcoming_DJ
she said "lol they should have told me long time ago so i could have brought my bags with me one time and stay in the city but they are acting stupid!"
U
upcoming_DJ
i said "slow right now miss! you're fighting with the world this week ! how do you stand like that! stop being so damn cute! lol. well me and my friend Abby (one of her best friends from her social circles) will party with this weekend! I know you want to go to PG tho (smirk)
U
upcoming_DJ
she said "Ohhhhhh ok!" and then I replied:

"Play passam babe! you di come with she?" as in asking her if she's coming with her friend so we can spend the weeknd together.

She left me on read. Thats at 4:42pm It's now 5:51pm and she's been online.

so that's that I guess. I'll let her come at her own pace (if she does) if not, next. Hurts but oh well. I caused it.
L
lizardking82
She seems like she's a bit disinterested. You did your part. Now lay back and go on with your things. I suggest you don't chit chat with her anymore on social media, insist on going out. If she's not up for that, give conversation but shortly. Match her level of menefregism.