Have I just red pilled?

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Fruitbat this month if you were still posting about your Vietnamese girlfriend. What happened?
Everything is working out just fine, been there, her parents are coming here soon. Going to the gym together later. Usual drama as any other relationship but happier than a DJ at a nightclub :)

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great I thought there was trouble in paradise but it was just an old thread that somebody resuscitated.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great I thought there was trouble in paradise but it was just an old thread that somebody resuscitated.
LOL. Nah. I've had an issue with her PMS but I'm willing to overlook that given 99.9% of women get some form of it.

When you coming to blighty then? Get over here. The weather's shyt but the beer is good.

Quite pleased some of the more frustrated members of the forum's predictions that this was a bad idea have faded into a pretty good relationship. Some bitter fvcks on here, we've made it past infatuation to some pretty solid affection.

I think I was just lucky. Lord knows, with my schizophrenic ex, and the various nut jobs I met following her, I have literally come up trumps with her. I've also made six figures for two years running (thats six figures in sterling, not dollars). Life is good, and reviewing the predictions on here is sweet now everything has worked out. In fact, I've never had it so good with a woman. Never been so happy.

Hope the worlds good with you, it's fvcking bangng for me!

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate blighty is actually definitely on the cards. I'm totally sick of this s***work scene in Melbourne. It's all mouth and trousers over here. Experience and being solid just isn't valued I want to apply for my ancestry visa before they take them away.

And I want to buy a property in France so being based in England makes sense.

I m consolidating my project management experience so I will do 1 6 month contract next year before I come over. Of course I will have to get my immigrant project manager job so I'll probably be working in some god awful location to begin with.

So 2019 we will be catching up for those beers.

Of course my love life is fine because I chose an Asian girl. You know I have form.

Last edited:

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate blighty is actually definitely on the cards. I'm totally sick of this s***work scene in Melbourne. It's all mouth and trousers over here. Experience and being solid just isn't valued I want to apply for my ancestry visa before they take them away.

And I want to buy a property in France so being based in England makes sense.

I m consolidating my project management experience so I will do 1 6 month contract next year before I come over. Of course I will have to get my immigrant project manager job so I'll probably be working in some god awful location to begin with.

So 2019 we will be catching up for those beers.

Of course my love life is fine because I chose an Asian girl. You know I have form.
LOL @ I didn't apply rule 18.437 of "game"

Our game is just be yourself and make sure "yourself" works hard and cares for those around you.

As an Englishman I have to dissapprove of buying french property. They ear cheese and tend to surrender when the going gets tough. Much better idea is a property in the English riviera, such as Torquay or Ilfracombe, which achieves almost as good weather as norther France, but allows your money to be invested with good English men, as opposed to sleazy garlic and cheese eating foreigners who most likely will allow their loose sexuality and immoral lifestyles to short-change you. Perhaps to buy more red wine.

In all seriousness I anticipate your arrival and I'll get you right hammered if I get you in a pub :)

All the best.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha my English mate is talking about a French barn conversion. I'm a little concerned he's after the animals for immoral purposes.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha my English mate is talking about a French barn conversion. I'm a little concerned he's after the animals for immoral purposes.
It sounds like the start of another european invasion, in which case I agree, fully.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus. 7 years later.

how much I’ve changed since the despair of this.

Rejection is hard, taxing.

One night a few months on from this, I was vaping in bed. I looked at a profile, thought “well out of my league” and put the tablet down.

Said lady looked at mine. That’s it.

I led in bed and couldn’t sleep. I thought No, why shouldn’t I go for it. That’s loser talk, and I made the effort and she actually spoke back to me.

One date turned into 2, and here I am, married with a kid.

I often wonder how my life would have turned out if I never got the courage. Or if I just fell asleep. This little pot of joy of a daughter wouldn’t be sat next to me, and all over a little mindset switch 7 years ago.

Just goes to show. Negative inner talk will derail and destroy you.

Embarrassed by how negative I was. Here’s to grabbing the day, every day, forever

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Jesus. 7 years later.

how much I’ve changed since the despair of this.

Rejection is hard, taxing.

One night a few months on from this, I was vaping in bed. I looked at a profile, thought “well out of my league” and put the tablet down.

Said lady looked at mine. That’s it.

I led in bed and couldn’t sleep. I thought No, why shouldn’t I go for it. That’s loser talk, and I made the effort and she actually spoke back to me.

One date turned into 2, and here I am, married with a kid.

I often wonder how my life would have turned out if I never got the courage. Or if I just fell asleep. This little pot of joy of a daughter wouldn’t be sat next to me, and all over a little mindset switch 7 years ago.

Just goes to show. Negative inner talk will derail and destroy you.

Embarrassed by how negative I was. Here’s to grabbing the day, every day, forever
The person who believes they can is right. But so is the person who believes they can't.

Because their mind will ensure the outcomes align with their beliefs.

Most people talk to themselves negatively almost all the time...and their mind believes it.

Most people would be surprised to see what happens without even trying to change anything else when you start replacing "I'll never, I can't, I won't be able to, etc" with the opposite statements of "I will start to, I can, I am able to, etc".

Within a few weeks or months, things start happening for you in a positive way and the more you do it, the more positive things become.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't believe in yourself, why should anyone else believe in you?