So, this Tyrone looking dude struggled on Tinder and hired a professional cuddler?

Bokanovsky

Banned
Reaction score
No. Strangely enough it's far from the same. That's why so many black men date outside of their own race.
I don't see how that's possible considering that both black men and women come from the same socio-cultural environment. And it doesn't explain why most black women also prefer dating outside their race when given the choice. Anecdotally speaking, half the likes I get on Hinge are from black girls even though I look like a garden variety white guy (i.e. I don't dress like Eminem or have a picture of a Range Rover on chrome rims in my profile).

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see how that's possible considering that both black men and women come from the same socio-cultural environment. And it doesn't explain why most black women also prefer dating outside their race when given the choice. Anecdotally speaking, half the likes I get on Hinge are from black girls even though I look like a garden variety white guy (i.e. I don't dress like Eminem and have a picture of a Range Rover on chrome rims in my profile).
They don’t though. Most people prefer to date their own race. The exception being Asian women, who almost prefer white men.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see how that's possible considering that both black men and women come from the same socio-cultural environment. And it doesn't explain why most black women also prefer dating outside their race when given the choice. Anecdotally speaking, half the likes I get on Hinge are from black girls even though I look like a garden variety white guy (i.e. I don't dress like Eminem or have a picture of a Range Rover on chrome rims in my profile).
You basically answered your own question...

Lets just say that the expectations for the garden variety white and black man ( just change the color in Premiere Pro ) will be different GALAXIES.

Didn't my Asian men vs women example rang a bell? Or do you believe Asian and Indian men have a equally great time dating and are massively sought after like their female counterparts?( especially Asians). Also same background. Apparently Asian women avoid Asian men like the plague.

I do have to say that when I dress like Pookie ( isn't hard, a tank top and some jogging pants) black women are seem to expect, or I'd say summon me to approach them.

Bokanovsky

Banned
Reaction score
Didn't my Asian men vs women example rang a bell? Or do you believe Asian and Indian men have a equally great time dating and are massively sought after like their female counterparts?( especially Asians). Also same background. Apparently Asian women avoid Asian men like the plague.
I think this is somewhat of an exaggeration. We have a huge Asian population here and most Asian girls are dating Again guys. The ones who "avoid Asian men like the plague" tend to have a massive inferiority complex. I knew a girl like that. She was Chinese but came here as a child. She absolutely detested everything Asian and would only date white guys...while at the same time constantly whining about white people being racist against Asians. Personally, I have no sympathy for people like that. if you hate your own ethnicity/race, you are a broken human being.

Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is somewhat of an exaggeration. We have a huge Asian population here and most Asian girls are dating Again guys. The ones who "avoid Asian men like the plague" tend to have a massive inferiority complex. I knew a girl like that. She was Chinese but came here as a child. She absolutely detested everything Asian and would only date white guys...while at the same time constantly whining about white people being racist against Asians. Personally, I have no sympathy for people like that. if you hate your own ethnicity/race, you are a broken human being.
Lol, okay let's agree to disagree.

You( garden variety white guy) knows better than a actual black man who GREW up and relived this thread / topic on a daily.

If only life was as simple bro...i also have no sympathy for anyone who hates anyone , I don't really care about race and/ ,or skin color. To me all are equal, and if it's up to me every man would find his match.

I'd say talk about it with ACTUAL Asian/ black men/ women and report back. The more you know..

Bokanovsky

Banned
Reaction score
Lol, okay let's agree to disagree.

You( garden variety white guy) knows better than a actual black man who GREW up and relived this thread / topic on a daily.

If only life was as simple bro...i also have no sympathy for anyone who hates anyone , I don't really care about race and/ ,or skin color. To me all are equal, and if it's up to me every man would find his match.

I'd say talk about it with ACTUAL Asian/ black men/ women and report back. The more you know..
Sure, lets agree to disagree. I respect your opinion but I don't agree with it. I'm not saying that I know what it's like to be a black guy better than you do. At the same time, I think that my analysis is more objective, as it's not affected by personal bias.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure, lets agree to disagree. I respect your opinion but I don't agree with it. I'm not saying that I know what it's like to be a black guy better than you do. At the same time, I think that my analysis is more objective, as it's not affected by personal bias.
That might be a good point. Perhaps your view on this is less emotional.

Still it is good to have these conversations. Would be great if actual Asian men would chime in. Let each other know the nitty gritty, tte untold " truths".

Again, it's rather embarrassing to see how black women are portrayed/ portraying themselves. Imo it start with the " it's okay to be obese and loud" in Hollywood and carries over to the regular people. I'd rather talk about " black queens " but just this year alone ive seen too many embarrassing videos.

hellonwheels

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with this. I respect ppl that find a perfect match outside race/religion just as much as I respect Ali’s opinion.

One of the more fascinating things is how rare black female / white male marriages are yet have some of the lowest divorce rates in sample statistics. And that white women all around have the highest divorce rates.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with this. I respect ppl that find a perfect match outside race/religion just as much as I respect Ali’s opinion.

One of the more fascinating things is how rare black female / white male marriages are yet have some of the lowest divorce rates in sample statistics. And that white women all around have the highest divorce rates.
My parents are an example of a black female / white male marriage that has lasted. This year will be their 50th Anniversary.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah. In the black community it has more to do with black American women being insufferable and masculine as fvck than white women being a status symbol. Black men when dating other races are not just choosing white women.
This applies to all women and this is coming from a black man that hasn't dated a black woman before. Black men just date white versions of the black women they cried about and let them get away with everything because they got a pink colored pvssy lol. If black men were dating respectable white women then I would give them a pass, but they are just crossing over to a particular type of white woman that is strikingly similar to a black woman when you remove the race aspect.

This is why I only date Asian, Hispanic, and non-American white women because I am not into that snow bunny white girl vibe that tends to only date interracially in the US.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Black men just date white versions of the black women they cried about and let them get away with everything because they got a pink colored pvssy lol. If black men were dating respectable white women then I would give them a pass, but they are just crossing over to a particular type of white woman that is strikingly similar to a black woman when you remove the race aspect.
I have only seen this among the lower socioeconomic ladder BM-WW couples. People date within their realm. Michael Strahan, Tiger Woods, Byron Allen, TJ Holmes, PK Subban , Daymond John - none of the white women they have been involved with are white versions of black women.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This applies to all women and this is coming from a black man that hasn't dated a black woman before. Black men just date white versions of the black women they cried about and let them get away with everything because they got a pink colored pvssy lol. If black men were dating respectable white women then I would give them a pass, but they are just crossing over to a particular type of white woman that is strikingly similar to a black woman when you remove the race aspect.

This is why I only date Asian, Hispanic, and non-American white women because I am not into that snow bunny white girl vibe that tends to only date interracially in the US.
You mean PAWGs?

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have only seen this among the lower socioeconomic ladder BM-WW couples. People date within their realm. Michael Strahan, Tiger Woods, Byron Allen, TJ Holmes, PK Subban , Daymond John - none of the white women they have been involved with are white versions of black women.
Some of these women are arguably trashy, but these men are rich outliers at the end of the day. I do agree that people date in their realm which touches my point that these lower socioeconomic BM are just trading lower socioeconomic BWs for lower socioeconomic WWs. The issue I have dealt with regarding WW is when you are in that upper middle-class bracket. These women will not date a black man due to social peer pressure or completely uninterested in dating. Yes, you will find a few that do, but they will always have a motive or sickly fetish behind their reason. It seems like the lower socioeconomic ladder you are, the easier it is for a BM to date a WW. This is why I think black men are increasing in the incel bucket because a lot of black men are upgrading socioeconomically. As a middle class and higher black man, black women on your level will be on some BS or date white men and only post wall lower socioeconomic white women will actually give you genuine interest. My solution has just been to just date Asian women because they value money and stability more than the feelz lol.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How would you evaluate the White lady in the video that this Black man hired? Is this a trashy White woman because she's a professional cuddler, or is this something that fits into the "borderline socially acceptable but unconventional therapy" mold and she's giving him a type of touch therapy, making what she's doing somewhat respectable and not horish? His friends, however, believe she's a hor and is not buying it.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My solution has just been to just date Asian women because they value money and stability more than the feelz lol.
Fair. My solution was I ended up still dating black women but usually they weren’t from the USA. I had one point where I dated three women from South Africa at the same time. It was fun.

behimo

Don Juan
Reaction score
(Anything Else given the subject matter / intended as a fun Locker Room type thread)

How could guy who looks like that have struggled to find any woman on a dating app?

Is this video for real? Comments?

I see a price point of $ 500 on the video. When I did check online locally (ie for kicks), I see that it's actually like $ 80/hour. What he may have claimed it costs on the video sounds too excessive and makes me wonder if it was a totally staged thing to get clicks. But why would someone do that for such a subject if that was the case? It doesn't sound like a conquest for someone to brag about on youtube.
You can get this cheaper in a strip club.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can get this cheaper in a strip club.
I don't buy that he paid $ 500 (or $ 1000 in another video) for that experience. I've looked at a cuddling website, and the going rate is actually like $ 80 / hr. Nobody is going to charge $ 500 for something like that.

Perhaps the video is a bit staged up for clicks and laughs and they are exaggerating certain things for comedic effect.