Wife cut her hair

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The old lady agrees. At 55 my hair is to nearly my waist (and has been since high school). Yes it's work.

But men LOVE it and as a woman who likes men? DUH. Wear it long with occassional maint. I get a trim and a few highlights twice a year. That's it.

Neither of my daughters will wear their hair long. My 19 yo has gone pixie short and dyed it unnaturally as a means of "expressing herself" aka rebelling against trad-con (eye roll). She has had a BF now for 3 years who himself has long beautiful thick hair. So I'm like Ok, whatever works for y'all....but I don't think it's smart.

Both my girls have very fine, thick shampoo commercial hair, so I understand the time to care for it factor. My high school daughter is at shoulder length which is better....

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my wife’s hair is still longer than shoulder length but it used to be halfway down her back when I loved. I was almost in tears this morning about it :)
I also have a strong preference for longer hair, so I sympathize.

It sounds like this is an isolated incident which doesn't impact your bedroom tango. Unlike momentum investing, the trend is not your friend, so I hope it remains isolated.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The old lady agrees. At 55 my hair is to nearly my waist (and has been since high school). Yes it's work.

But men LOVE it and as a woman who likes men? DUH. Wear it long with occassional maint. I get a trim and a few highlights twice a year. That's it.

Neither of my daughters will wear their hair long. My 19 yo has gone pixie short and dyed it unnaturally as a means of "expressing herself" aka rebelling against trad-con (eye roll). She has had a BF now for 3 years who himself has long beautiful thick hair. So I'm like Ok, whatever works for y'all....but I don't think it's smart.

Both my girls have very fine, thick shampoo commercial hair, so I understand the time to care for it factor. My high school daughter is at shoulder length which is better....
Interestingly my daughter had some alopecia which thankfully has been cleared up by steroid cream. Totally normal now. When diagnosed we feared total alopecia but I got chatting online to some women with it and man, those wigs and false eyebrow stuff is phenomenal. I couldn’t tell. I expect people can if they look real hard but it’s very good what’s available.

I actually asked myself would I date a woman like that and I would. It’s the general look not the real hair per se so it chilled my worries on that. Apparently a lot of celebrities opt for wigs in preference to real hair. Obvs not ideal but can still lead a normal life and be attractive

She is going great right now but if it returns we know there’s a lot of options for when she’s old enough to care about it