Does it matter why a woman is dating you?

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been reading the "Say it Again" book and Alan talks about how women who are 5s and 4s don't respond well to Mode One because they only want sex after marriage or during a LTR.
I would have to read the full context of that... otherwise I'd have to disagree with that one.

I was wondering if it's possible to want to smash but also be open to a LTR with the right woman.
Of course it is.

Because it could be too risky because if you end up finding a 2 who's pretending to be a 5, you might end up with a hoe for the rest of your life. I'm still inexperienced at determining where a woman lies on the scale.
The scale is subjective...no scale is the same and it is entirely up to you as to the placement of women on your scale.

Do you just leave the 5s and 4s alone like Alan suggests or do you still pursue them in case they're good for LTR?
LTR is reserved for a woman who can tap into your psyche and set it on FIRE.

She is out there.

However, you have to do some serious vetting, and those meet & greets and dates become more meaningful.

I approach 4s and 5s.

Absolutely.

JuanSama

Don Juan
Reaction score
You must have met a few interesting women along the way. If you think any single one of these women cannot be good for an LTR, then find some more women. No rush.
I'm a little scared of settling down because of bad past experiences and I'm happy to be able to smash.

I'd be happier if I'm able to get the possibility of LTR completely out of my head to be honest. Still need to find out how.

No, find an 8 or a 9. If you tried hard enough, at best, you'll get a 7, which is still better... or tolerate a 5, if it floats your boat.
I should clarify that the numbers I mentioned are in the context of Alan Currie's book. It's a scale of innocence instead of beauty and it ranges from 1 to 5 where 1s are hoes (although Alan doesn't like to call women hoes and instead refers to them as promiscuous) and 5s are marriage material.

I approach 4s and 5s.
I was thinking that if you open up a woman who's truly a 5 in a Mode One manner, then she's not gonna want to interact with you anymore unless she's a Time Waster who wants to squeeze attention out of you.

How has it been working out for you?

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You nailed it. I'll admit that a few times, I noticed the girl isn't even wet during sex, which proves that there's no genuine attraction between us.

Are there any resources you recommend to tackle this problem? I'd scour Rational Male's website and use Google but I'd appreciate it if you could link me directly to what I need.
I can tell by the way you write your posts you're an extremely analytical / logical person

Analytical , logic and women aren't a combination that mix

I think If you weren't tall you would likely find it very very difficult with women and theres an extremely high probability you could get cheated on depending on the woman

the good news is I think you recognise this

the bad news is changing your entire personality at 30 just to become more of sexual magnet to women is not going to be easy and arguably not really worth it especially if you already have one

I've always been fairly good at sexualising women and polarising them into their feminine , given I am around 5 ft9 I know no woman has ever been with me for my height

You have to understand they WANT to be objectified , they WANT to give men pleasure , they WANT to feel sexy and seductive

The man who makes them feel all of this is the man who gets dirty sex without question or resistance

JuanSama

Don Juan
Reaction score
the bad news is changing your entire personality at 30 just to become more of sexual magnet to women is not going to be easy and arguably not really worth it especially if you already have one
Definitely. I tried faking it multiple times but I mess up quite a bit because it's not natural for me to be a player and sexual with women.

I spent way too much time with my mother and sisters while growing up and it's gonna take a ton of effort to reprogram myself to start acting like a real man. But I'm gonna keep working on it because I don't want to spend the rest of my life as a bluepill cuck.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely. I tried faking it multiple times but I mess up quite a bit because it's not natural for me to be a player and sexual with women.

I spent way too much time with my mother and sisters while growing up and it's gonna take a ton of effort to reprogram myself to start acting like a real man. But I'm gonna keep working on it because I don't want to spend the rest of my life as a bluepill cuck.
Is a good attitude

inquisitor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a little scared of settling down because of bad past experiences and I'm happy to be able to smash.

I'd be happier if I'm able to get the possibility of LTR completely out of my head to be honest. Still need to find out how.
You decide your poison. You have time, you need not rush it. Just enjoy.

I should clarify that the numbers I mentioned are in the context of Alan Currie's book. It's a scale of innocence instead of beauty and it ranges from 1 to 5 where 1s are hoes (although Alan doesn't like to call women hoes and instead refers to them as promiscuous) and 5s are marriage material.
I guess because I haven't read the book, that it makes only enough sense for me.

Just decide what you want... because it seems to me, you may want to meet a woman worth of an LTR/marriage, particularly with a clean past, and have sex with her first, and see what happens... which is alright, you will find one if you look hard enough. You also seem to fear how your relationships, if you ever did enter one, would end.

So, if that is what his book says, then... if you really want someone that high, then meet that girl, stay with her, build a relationship with her, marry her, and fūck her. Become the man you want to be, that you think she deserves to have. If at any point, you see she's not really worth your time, then leave.

If you really want something, you have to persist through all the work to achieve it. This implies a sort of accomplishment of a masculine identity that only you have, that knows what it wants and just gets it.

inquisitor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

You don't really get to fake being a player. Being a sexual being is a lifelong process. Like any other skill, it takes effort, practice and time.

I still spend time with my mother and sisters. It really depends what you mean when you say a "real man". Be efficient in your actions so you can reduce the workload, the effort.

What do you want?

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking that if you open up a woman who's truly a 5 in a Mode One manner, then she's not gonna want to interact with you anymore unless she's a Time Waster who wants to squeeze attention out of you.
But why think that?

What does how you rate her, have to do anything with how she sees you?

How has it been working out for you?
Great. Little time wasted as I continue to weed out any woman who ain't rocking with me.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Of course it does. Anytime a woman is dating you for what you have rather than who you are it's a loss and you will not be getting anything close to the best version of her.

Real desire always beats fake desire.

JuanSama

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just decide what you want... because it seems to me, you may want to meet a woman worth of an LTR/marriage, particularly with a clean past, and have sex with her first, and see what happens... which is alright, you will find one if you look hard enough. You also seem to fear how your relationships, if you ever did enter one, would end.
Thing is, idk when a woman is just pretending to have had a clean past or not because my beta tendencies causes me to believe all women. They know this, naturally, and they'll take advantage of me as female nature dictates.

That's why I've decided to be skeptical of LTRs until I'm able to eliminate all traces of beta from my mind.
It really depends what you mean when you say a "real man".
I mean a man who's not afraid of his sexuality and doesn't pedestalize women.

Idk about the females in your family but my mother hates my father and she taught be to be the complete opposite of him. For example, my father used to flirt with women all the time when we went out. Me and my mother would always talk about how he's always being a bad man for talking to these "evil women". When I grew up, I never flirted with anyone until I got tired of being friend zoned and discovered the red pill.

I understand that there's a ton of work to be done on that front if I want to remove this bluepilled mindset.

What does how you rate her, have to do anything with how she sees you?
Well, according to the book, women who are 1s and 2s will pretend to be 5s because of social programming. You could end up believing that she's a 5 when she's actually a 2, and decide to pursue her as you would a 5 in a LTR context. This is gonna be a huge waste of time of course.

So yea I think you're doing it right by not pursuing women who won't spread early in order to avoid getting duped.
Of course it does. Anytime a woman is dating you for what you have rather than who you are it's a loss and you will not be getting anything close to the best version of her.

Real desire always beats fake desire.
That's my sentiment as well. I would like women to want me for sex instead of for showing me around like a trophy.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, according to the book, women who are 1s and 2s will pretend to be 5s because of social programming. You could end up believing that she's a 5 when she's actually a 2, and decide to pursue her as you would a 5 in a LTR context. This is gonna be a huge waste of time of course.
Again, I'd have to read the book.

Context is important here.

For example, big titty women are HIGH on my rating scale.

So, if I rate her a 2 (low rating ) based on that alone, I am struggling to see how she can "pretend" to be a 5.

How I rate her has nothing to do with her social programming.

Also, with where I am in life right now, LTR's are not a factor and is therefore irrelevant in the current scheme of things.