Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women and jealousy

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
but that’s how it is with men & women these days.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly have no problem being around her a few times a year, it’s not like I’m constantly around her or putting my life m on hold for her. I do agree that she is toxic though.
Even though it is a minimal time commitment, I can think of plenty of better things you can do and better people you can see for those 3 times per year.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Well, tell me do you think it'd be all right
If I could just crash here tonight?
You can see I'm in no shape for driving
And anyway, I've got no place to go...

And you know it might not be that bad
You were the best I'd ever had
If I hadn't blown the whole thing years ago
I might not be alone...

Tomorrow we can drive around this town
And let the cops chase us around
The past is gone, but something might be found
To take its place...

Hey jealousy
Hey jealousy
Hey jealousy
Hey jealousy

M

member162951

This is complicated. I think she is in Love with you. But then she is complicated. No easy answer here.
I wouldn't rule this^ out as a possibility. If I've learned anything through my experiences,
it's that things are often not what they appear to be on the outside.

People, especially when emotions and feelings are in play, and vulnerability, can be great 'pretenders.'

True for both women and men. I've been guilty of it myself at certain times with certain people, not proud to admit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Turns out this girl has wanted to fvck me for awhile apparently. That’s weird because she’s friendzoned me several times over the years in various ways, never made any direct flirty comments or anything like that (she talked about her small nipples once and I made a joke about “prove it, let’s see” and she laughed). Truth is I’ve been oblivious to any signs she thinks she’s been sending because once I’m in friend mode, I stay there. You can wear leggings and bend over in front of me and I’m not going to look. I think I’ve been a challenge to her all this time and it’s raised her sexual attraction towards me. Maybe she is in love with me like others have said, but who knows. She just invited me to something else the other day and I told her I’d get back to her. I wasn’t planning on seeing her for another few months.