Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

the getting good series

Blackgame

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is a couple of posts that I wrote on the badboy cafe fourms and thought sum of u would like is and/or need it so enjoy...

getting good: expression

what I am going to attempt to teach today is getting good at what we do (seduce women). The goal I have is to help the new guys who come here looking to get what they want (sex, a girlfriend). That’s way I have been posting boot-camps, and newbie guides. We don’t have a lot of true instruction on the board, all we usually say is “get in field” or “ buy shark/badboy stuff. ” are we so in tune with what we are doing that we ourselves don’t know, or are we a bunch of KJs who just talk? I think it’s a combo of the two. With all that being said its time to get to it…

Seduction is expression.

Seduction is no more then the practice of expressing oneself. Expressing one self is of most importance it’s what separates the guys who get what they want from the guys who don't. Think about it, the guys who are very good at expressing themselves (Artists, rappers, poets ect.) are the ones who get laid the most. Why is this; because they are willing to express themselves? We at one time or another were nerds who couldn’t express ourselves to women, so we set out to change. We set out to become the ladies-men we always wanted to be. Some of us succeeded we learned to express ourselves so much that we exceeded all expectations, while others became good in only their minds neater way we learned to express ourselves through how we lived or the keyboard. Look at the true poet, a MC like Nas or Jay-Z those guys are the embodiment of expression, and what do they have for it; only two of the most beautiful babies in the game in Kelis and Beyonce. You see who wants to be with someone who can’t say want they mean or want. This is only important in seduction, but also in life.

As seditionists, playboys, or what ever you want to call us its of the utt most importance that we express ourselves in a attractive way. Since I feel examples are the best way to learn lets look at me. Take note that these are me and not u. this is how I express myself to the world. Maybe you and I are very similar and this is how u express yourself as well, however don't try and make how I express my self into how you express your self as I use to.

Some of the ways I express myself:

1 humor
2 poems
3 drawings
4 how I hold myself, my convictions
5 touching
6my social relevence

Getting good: beliefs

There is another component in the getting good equation… its your internal beliefs. No matter how much you express your self if you are cuming from a place of a punk then you will not be getting any women any time soon. Now its important that you make your own beliefs not some that are make from Shark, Bad Boy, me our anything else for that matter. They have to come from you have to stand for your beliefs. Like I said before I feel people much better understand through examples so here are some of my:

Women are capable of having so much more sexual pleasure then men. How can they not love sex all they need is someone who can give them the pleasure they long for…

I don’t believe seduction should be a set of rules and or a slow methodical process; seduction should be dynamic, free flowing.

I love to pleasure women but only if they are worthy if they fit into my ideal woman mold.

If a woman sees me as undesirable she will try to walk all over me

(this goes with the one above) the best way to increase desirability is to make other woman attracted to me

The moment a woman sees she'll get whatever she wants from me, I’ve lost my value and sparkle in her eyes.

There for I must make her work for everything I give her including my pleasuring ability

If I don't direct her, she is going to direct both herself and
I. And what a merry-go-round that is.

I am not an “alpha”, I am not a play boy, PUA or any other weird ass name; I am a MAN who enjoys spending time with women

I do not believe every woman is in love with me, nor do I want her to. However I know that if any woman gets to know me the will want me…

There is no need to hide my emotions from women if I am angry then show, if I am happy show it. Emotions are what make me human and if I try to hind my emotions like trying to be “alpha” or “cool” then I appear to be less the human

Ect Ect Ect

Those are just some of my beliefs some are common on this forum others are not but they are me and me alone. I let my beliefs bleed through the way I express myself. Everything I do is designed around my beliefs and expressions. The Poems I write, the words I speak, the Body Language I display. Its all me its all my gestalt. You see your beliefs are what drive you even if you are an chump your beliefs still drive you on. Your beliefs are just as if not more important than how you express your self for like I said earlier if your beliefs suck then so will your expressions. So in conclusion make your beliefs appropriate and express yourself through these beliefs.

getting good: love life, live life

Remember a time in your life were you didn’t have to worry about which opener you was going to use or what type of joke you were going to say. To me these were good times I didn’t have to think so much when I did stuff. I used to just talk and laugh and have a good time, but when I first started … man was that one big old over analyzed period in my life, everything I did had a thought behind it and not my own thoughts, I have you, but the thoughts of MM, or SS drove what I did at that time. I didn’t have a single individual thought in my head… I was like “should I dhv, or say a pattern?” “ok pattern it is, but which one, I am in the A2 phase so the IC pattern is right, right?” this would go on and on until I blew it with the lady then I was left wondering what happened

Then came my “middle game”. I was done with MM and SS I was tired of all the thinking so I was reading some of the Thundercat archives and came across a guy named badboy. As I was reading I got entrenched with the BB Idea of instead of thinking about what phase I was in or what routine/pattern to use, think about my BL my body language, take up space, talk with a low deep voice, move slowly ect. I now was like “yea” “I can do this now” I went from a high-energy guy who could say C/F one liners in a heart beat to a slow speaking, slow walking guy who always wanted deep rapport. Whit this stuff I came off like even a bigger weirdo then before! I was so caught op with how my BL looked all the time I began again to over think “should I walk like this” “oh remember to sit with my legs over hear” blah blah blah. Again I fell for this “would I ever get good at this?” I thought.

Oh my goodness here comes another “grounding breaking” style that I just had to try…
Gonwitch, focus on sex and all that other stuff will fall into place ie vocal tone, Bl, ect. I was like “yea, I can by pass all that thinking with more thinking only this time it would be about sex!” power I thought. Wrong I now became I sex hound always thinking about sex. “umm I will put her leg like this” “o yea just like that” my BL was fixed, but I couldn’t talk, my mind was filled with sex, plowing, licking touching. I couldn’t even listen to what the women were saying and therefore I came off as a pervert who only thinks about sex. “Wow strike three, I’m out” I thought three different methods I had tried and I still wasn’t happy.

With all that said… with all that personal history aside… I could have simply by passed all that mess above with one simple phrase “ Love life, live life” if I simply would have lived by this single phrase I could have been soooo much happier in my life. Sure I got laid doing the above but that’s not what I wanted in my heart… by by passing all that junk I could still had women still had friends and did what I didn’t do for a long while… enjoy life. I lived a passionless life all because of the above. When I figured out what I had been doing (or not been doing) my life and game jumped to new heights never before have I experienced the type of success in my life all thanks to that simple phrase! Even as I type this I am talking to a beautiful, young woman on the phone. Why try to plan seduction, seduction is just a part of life and at least for me, life hardly ever goes how I envisioned, so why should seduction be any different? Seduction is and should be dynamic and fluid just like life

So here is my sure fire my to be happy in life and get what you want out of women

1: realize and fix your beliefs and passions
2:express your passions and beliefs to the world through everything that you do
3: Love Life, Live Life

that’s it that’s all that is required of us I know cause that is what I do now and have been excelling in my game in the past few months.

do u agree or disagree?

- Blackgame