Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

any Toronto DJ in 30s ?

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
any Toronto Wingman in 30s

Any Toronto wingman in the age 30s want to meet me in downtown bars or clubs to cruise for some chicks? The other TO Djs are in 20s whom are just a little too young for me.

Last edited:

wolfsbaneforever

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well Picard, at least we can share an appreciation for how ****ed up Toronto women are.

Here is a site:

www.loosenuptoronto.com

which you might be interested in checking out.

To quote one man who sent an email to the site:

The only thing I might add in your goals section is something about relations between the sexes, which are appalling. I moved here a couple of years ago from New York City after breaking up with my girlfriend of nearly ten years and I can't describe just how difficult it is to meet women here. I go back to New York quite often and thank God because at least I meet women down there. Toronto women are just awful - and, conversely, I understand they say the same thing about Toronto men. So it must be something in the culture, a basic uptightness or fear.
so don't worry Picard, its not you. I have spoken to many men who have visited the city and they say the same thing:

Tiziano Lariani
posted 05-17-2002 09:04 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my god, do i HATE Toronto!
lived there a total of 8 months for university, then transferred back here to Milan cause i just couldn't take the climate, foood and people anymore.

You are right, toronto women are bad.
They're so superficial it leaves you dumbfounded, and contrary to appearances, they are only POLITE, but definitely not FRIENDLY.
And yes, they tend to me Narcisistic and honestly a bit domineering: i have a feeling that the "pussification" of the worldwide male population began in Canada.

I still have to meet a Canadian man who is able to give a politically incorrect statement or show a bit of balls, it is not in the Canadian tradition i believe.

Conclusion: Toronto sucks, come to Italy, the women are not easier but definitely sweeter and more feminine!

stever
posted 05-22-2002 04:15 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey man....yours is a very bitter post but I do agree with some of what you said....
I am 32 & have been in Toronto all my life....the women do have attitude here & if was not for the fact that I have a decent job & family issues here I would be off elsewhere....Toronto is a very cold & materialistic city...but I am sure other large cities are the same - New York, LA, Chicago......

Ottawa & Montreal are great cities..lots of friendly beautiful women...

Dark Nimbus
posted 05-22-2002 06:11 PM
Damn, I'm glad to hear guys that have been living here all their lives can see this too. Being born in Europe I can clearly see the difference of living here and there. I have been living here for most of my life, but I still have a hard time getting used to the barriers the girls here put up. You're dead on about the girls being VERY materialistic, and living here is f*cking expensive. A typical night out cost me over $40, more when I take the GO up to the city.
I also tend to agree that most of the girls I've met don't have all that much going on upstairs. They're more concerned about how they're percieved from the physical stand-point then what comes out of their mouths.

I'm also noticing a greater increase of gang like mentality happening every year. Kids around here are a bunch of thugs who live in and for their cars. I just heard on the news Toronto is the number 1 city for illegal street racing now, not a big suprise to me. Funny thing is as I'm watching this I see a bunch of cops standing around checking out the cars instead of ticketing these morons.

I can't wait to finish school here and pack my bags for the states. After I make some money I'm thinking about going back to Europe where the women on average are better looking and more fun.

Good luck in Europe.

The Big Bad Wolf
posted 05-22-2002 06:36 PM
I'm out on the East Coast, in Halifax, and the girls who come from the Toronto/Ontario area to go to college here, are exactly as you described them.
They act very uppeclass-like. I've busted a few of them down, but for the most part, they are a tremendous waste of time. I preffer women who are a little more down to earth, and not so stuck up. It must be the area, because many of my friends have said the same thing.

The Big Bad Wolf

quote:

Fir3start3r

This guy is right on one thing.
Toronto women can be cold.
When I used to live in Barrie and come down to the clubs in Toronto, there was always some prevasive air about them.
I have NO idea why, but they did.
Maybe I was just in the wrong clubs?
I never when to clubs looking to pick up women anyways (I never liked their attitude most of the time); I went for the music.
(Besides, I had a women most of the time)

Dude, my suggestion would be to find a club out of the Toronto area.
They seem much friendly there for SOME reason.

For those of you friendly women Tkers; this isn't an attack on you.
It's just an observation from years of clubbing in and around the area.

quote:

scruffy1

Dude, I would have to agree.

Toronto women are cold, sullen faces individuals. And it is only in Toronto that I witness this.

I've had a girlfriend for almost 2 1/2 years (from Ottawa) so when I go out I'm not out to pickup... However, when I'm out partying in Toronto or even just driving down Yonge street it always strikes me as odd that the women here are such *****es, like something is owed to them or that they are better then everyone else.

Admittedly, most guys in Toronto are like that as well but the ratio of cold girls to cold guys is definitely much higher in the girls favour.

I just don't understand it. You go to Montreal and the women there are so pleasant and sexy and in Toronto they are all dark and dismissive, of everyone and look like they think that society owes them.

Can someone explain what women here in Toronto believe they have the right to be so condescending and rude to everyone??

so don't worry man, Toronto women are ****ed.

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sheesh, I feel much better now. I thought I was delusional about TO women being stuck up, uptight, never got laid .

Perhaps we should take a couple of chicks and give them a good spanking to loosen them up.:rock: :woo:

wolfsbaneforever

Don Juan
Reaction score
sheesh, I feel much better now. I thought I was delusional about TO women being stuck up, uptight, never got laid .
Some people I've spoken to blame the gays, creating a sku'd version of which each gender expects. Others blame the immigrants for creating a society with no cultural tie in with others. We live in an interesting time, because gays can marry, and that has defininte repercussions on roles models, at least in womens expectations.

Don't get me wrong. To be a DJ is to laugh in the face of societies expectations, but there are some factors to consider.

Just two more quick stories.

Once I was at a party in Toronto and I met a guy (25) from Montreal about 4 years ago. Out of the blue, he started about how he found meeting women here in Toronto was like winning the lottery, and that in Montreal, meeting women was easy. He just kept shaking his head about how ludicrous the games and attitude were here.

About 2 years ago, there was a guy (30) my best friend worked with. He was a bartender at a hostel, and he was able to pick up a foreign chick every week. He was considered a ladies man. Then one day out of the blue, he started on about how he found Toronto women cold and difficult to hook up with. He was really exasperated with the women here and said he would stick to the foreigners coming through.

The irony in each of these guys, is not once did I mention to them before hand my thoughts on Toronto women, before they let loose there opinions. Both guys were macho dudes.

Here is a letter I have sent to various publications in Toronto whenever they ask about dating:

Before I begin, I really do wish that it was not this way.

I have lived in Toronto all my life. I have traveled to cities in the United States and once to Argentina. I find this city to be very cold, especially when it comes to meeting women. The people here are so immersed in their bubble that they think this is the way everywhere. I see fear in people's eyes. I have to say that this is the most dysfunctional city on the planet. I tell people to move here for six months and they will see. I used to think it was me, but I have talked to a lot of people (more than 100) and been vindicated many times.

Toronto is a place where the women walk around like they are special, but when you talk to them, nothing is there. Even the ones who are not attractive compared to others walk around like they are queens. Give me a break. It is so hard to meet women here that you have to be an ******* to survive. I'm telling you, I am not making this up. The problem is that if you talk about it, you come across as some whiney loser. I've had three girlfriends, and I tell you I don't know how I met them. Blind luck.

My question is why are Toronto women like this ? Are you all cold, calculating, money-grubbing narcissists ? I know what you are going to say. The usual. But this lonely existence has pushed me so far that I am forced to debase myself and come here for answers. I am an average/good-looking guy who is a substitute teacher. But the coldness here is so great, I defy anyone (especially male) to come here and tell me a colder place.

The women here think they are all that and a bag of chips but even the "ugly" ones both inside and out are given the time of day because the men here are wimps. The price of p*(%$y is very high here. The women say one thing but do another. As a guy you have to be either an ******* or loser. Women here do not know what it means to love or be loved. Even Marlon Brando would have a difficult time here.

But if you want a women, all you need is: MONEY. Not necessarily to spend on them, but to show that you are a good provider. Women may deny this but they are lying. Trust me.

This is the TRUTH about this city (TORONTO). A spade is a spade, a rose is a rose and TORONTO women are COLD. I DEFY anyone to come to this city and tell me otherwise. Finally, the only saving grace is that I can leave and I will. I am going to EUROPE at the end of the month and I am going to see if other women are like this.

Toronto is death. A very subtle one.
Trust me.

You can tell me this is my fault, but I have spoken to other men and it is NOT. I am not the only one with the same thoughts/feelings. Again, invite others to this city and to see for themselves.

You will find that alot of men up here in Toronto are either wimps or *******s. I try to be neither, but as with osmosis, the way the people are around here makes one become conditioned.

As a litmus test Valerie, find out how many men think that Toronto women are easy to hook up with. What are the true percentages ?
Let me end off with you Picard some things I have learned that are positive about hooking up with women in Toronto. The two are in no particular order.

Yes, study this site, become confidence, workout, whatever turns your crank to make you feel # 1.

The first thing, is TRUST. If you want to have a woman in Toronto be with you, you have to get her Trust in you.

The second thing, is RESPECT. If she doesn't respect you, its all a joke and you might as well dress up in a clown suit and jerkoff.

Now having said that, I have found it to be a pure numbers game in Toronto. But balancing showing no interest in a Toronto woman, with actually being interested in her, creates a schizophrenic mind that I find alot of Toronto women transpose on men.

And why do I stay if I think Toronto women are like this ?

It won't be long (perhaps April '06) by the time I go, but having read other mens opinions of women in other cities, perhaps this is a North American problem.

I guess I should just go live in Europe or South America or Asia. Maybe there I would be better appreciated by women.

Tao of Steve

Don Juan
Reaction score
Picard and mflair (and others who are interested) - I am in Toronto (33), working on a Phd at U of T. PM me and we can meet at a cafe in the next week or two and discuss stratagy as it were.