Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

****y funny

Vercingetorix777

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you guys go about instilling the ****y funny attitude. After reading the Bible I figure that's the key to being ****y funny. Could you guys offer some examples as well?

chancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, I want some ****y funny lines/articles myself. I use to be decent at this, but now I don't have a clue. I'm not even sure I get the concept anymore. The days where I used c/f were the ones i'd have a blast socializing with girls and others. bump!

ego

Don Juan
Reaction score
The point is to bring the babes down to earth by a confident and funny attitude.

Joke about her, joke about yourself, but stay confident all the time, or you'll bail out totally.

I use to be sarcastic using AFC-pickup-lines like "You got some beautiful eyes" and "You got a pretty smile", while acting very ****y, which works almost all the time since the girl understands that i'm making fun of other guys and that i'm not like them. Works like a charm. Shouldn't be done too often though - Remember 'LESS IS MORE'.

= ****Y + FUNNY.

Now to new year when i talk to girls over MSN but also in real life about new years eve i tell them all:

"Maybe we'll see each other tomorrow if YOU are lucky!!!"

The girls does, in 90% of the cases, respond with: "Me lucky??? You're the one that should be lucky if you meet me!"
Me: "I'm always lucky baby, no matter if i meet you or not".

= ****Y + FUNNY.

Yesterday some girl told me she recognized me from somewhere. I'd never seen her before, but she were damn good looking. She were with her friends, and asked me around 5-6 times where she'd seen me before.

The last time i responded with: "Damn baby, the only place you've seen me before is in your dreams".

They all started to laugh.

= ****Y + FUNNY.

The same night i were standing with some girl and her friend talking in a line on my way in to a club. I know the friend but had never seen her before. The line was long (took 25min) to get inside, and she said:

Her: "Well, maybe i should introduce myself, since we probably will learn to know each other before we get inside."

I take her hand, and shake it while saying:

Me: "Yeah, but if you get too annoying you won't get the opportunity to buy me a drink when we get inside".
Her: "Haha... me buying YOU a drink?".
Me: "haha yeah, well, my name's ...., nice to meet you."
Her: "Nice to meet you too!"

5 seconds pass, and i still shake her hand, while saying:

Me: "Well, i see you like my hand. You can let go at any time!"
Her: "Haha. You're funny. Okay, okay. But i LIKE shaking your hand!""

Now, notice that she never told her name. So, I now tell her:

"Well, we shake hands for 10 minutes and you doesn't even manage to tell me your name! Wow!"

She starts laughing again and then tells me her name.

= ****y and funny. See, the point with the example above is that you can make a impression of being a confident and funny down-to-earth guy by just shaking hands.

Another example:

Girl: "Will you buy me a drink?"
You: "DRINK? For YOU? I don't buy alcohol to women, but okay - since i guess there's something special about you, I suppose i could. Gimmi ten bux and i'll get some peanuts too".

= ****Y + FUNNY.

Just look around, there are countless examples of c+f. :)

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you guys tried searching the forum or maybe reading the bible? :rolleyes:

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
heres one i got tonight on myspace, this girl is pretty fit around a 7.5 to 8 (whats the hb part mean?) I'm not really trying to get in there though, put thought this was a good chance to test out soem ****y and funny, it started with her mentioning she doesnt like facial hair in some other post, then i message her.....

me: whats wrong with facial hair? ;)

her: whats right with it lol
i dont like it wen i get all scratched wen im kissing a man.
hehe

me: but i bet you would look really good with facial hair!.... ;)

her: lmao yeah you know this
wud u find me attractive?

me: probably, i got a thing for lady boys

her: niiice lol u on msn

me: yeah, give me your msn and if your lucky i may add you :)

next message is her msn! haha, ****y and funny is easy to me, the hard part is getting chatting to the girl in the first place!

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
here is a line

if a girl looks over at you and smiles (with eye contact) approach her and say something like

" i can see you think im hot, so why dont you say hi to me already"

"wuts a matter, i see you glancing at me. i guess your too shy to say hi "

if she denies it, then point something out that makes her shy. (this does not matter if she is shy or not). Tell her your not into shy girls. and if she keeps saying no, ask her to prove it then. "well you obviously shy cause there is a hot guy talking to you right now, so i guess your gonna have to........( insert, number, date, wutever)"

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ha, and her email says something like hot-stuff.... blatently gonna rip it out of her for that!

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
being ****y on the internet means absolutely nothing. Just show your friendly, and your in.

In real life, its a little different......
You are overplaying the role of ****y funny. Don't overuse it, b/c most girls don't like ****y as#holes. A little ****iness is good b/c it shows confidence. Remember that not ALL girls like ****y funny. Some are turned off by it. Use it at your discretion.

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, i know its only the internet, like i said, i don't even want anything, but i'm just trying to get ideas of how it works. chill geezer.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i just say be confident and say wut YOU feel like saying. By all means do so and if she gets offended, you dont want that bith anyway. As long as you do it in a playful manner they should not get offended, and if they are, they are 2 stuck up and no fun anyway.

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fenderules
i just say be confident and say wut YOU feel like saying. By all means do so and if she gets offended, you dont want that bith anyway. As long as you do it in a playful manner they should not get offended, and if they are, they are 2 stuck up and no fun anyway.
to be honest, i prefer this idea, because i can't be arsed to be thinking 'am i offending her, have i pushed it to far etc...'

just do how i feel, see what happens.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All you can be is you so dont change yourself to make a chick happy. Just dont be all unconfident and afc. And if one says "my personality is like this" then your shutting yourself down. Anyone can have confidence. Its like everyone can feel happy. Its not about who you are, but how you present who you are.

"to be honest, i prefer this idea, because i can't be arsed to be thinking 'am i offending her, have i pushed it to far etc"

yeah i used to be like this. and i would get a spasim in my stomach when i thought i went to far. I would all tense and acting afcish being like "wut should i say! i need to say something perfect to get me out of this mess"
now i dont care. simple.