Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you say when a girl thinks she's fat?

johnballantine02

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you guys respond to this statement from a girl that your macking on?

My old AFC self would want to give her 1000 compliments and tell her she's crazy.

Keep in mind I'm talking about girls you have some rapport with.

I'm thinking that the best response would be to exaggerate and use sarcasm like "oh my god, your so huge. You must weigh like 50 pounds."

Something like that but alot clever. Please post your comebacks.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by johnballantine02
How do you guys respond to this statement from a girl that your macking on?

My old AFC self would want to give her 1000 compliments and tell her she's crazy.

Keep in mind I'm talking about girls you have some rapport with.

I'm thinking that the best response would be to exaggerate and use sarcasm like "oh my god, your so huge. You must weigh like 50 pounds."

Something like that but alot clever. Please post your comebacks.
My response to someone who asked that would depend entirely on just how big their arse actually was. I tend to be brutally honest...and that's a loaded question anyhow. Girls/women that ask that are just looking for an excuse to get mad at you or feed off the compliments tossed out to avoid pi$$ing her off.

dookie

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a coworker ask me that in the stock room. She was walking behind me, said, did I look skinner (in a good way) Then the convo got turned around to her, and she asked me the fat/weigh :p I said Hmmm... Yea, (got on my keens and told her exactly where (around here ass)) and then smiled with a chuckle... I didn't really catch her facial expression, cuz I walked off after that... was it too harsh? :p

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say it would really depend on the girl.. If the girl is just fishing for a compliment, exaggerate on how large you think her ass is. But if the girl is really insecure about it, there is no need to be cruel. If she has a good sense of humor, you can still tell her she's huge and weigh like 500 pounds but make sure she knows you're joking..

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tend to be brutally honest
I think this is one of those things where you want to stay away from the neg hits. In my exspirence, saying anything besides No! results in very negative responses, like for the next several days "so did you think I was fat or not, what made you hesitate?, blah, blah ,blah" I usually just make this my one compliment of the month and use it to get that hug/kiss in there.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by skinnydart
I think this is one of those things where you want to stay away from the neg hits. In my exspirence, saying anything besides No! results in very negative responses, like for the next several days "so did you think I was fat or not, what made you hesitate?, blah, blah ,blah" I usually just make this my one compliment of the month and use it to get that hug/kiss in there.
Well...I'm a woman, so if a girl asks me if her arse is fat and it is, I'll say so. At the same time...if a guy with man-boobies came up to me and asked me if he was fat I'd say something like "well, you could use a breast reduction." or something.

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Almost all girls think their fat or something similar to that.

I prefer to avoid the question/change the subject, white lie or give a very broad "your okay" kinda response.

Depends on the girl. You can even tell'em the truth "yeah, you could lose a few pounds"

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont think your fat fat but i can see why you think that ha ha ha

[]D [] []V[] []D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I really hate it when girlz say this

One time this girl says shes fat

My friend keeps sayin shes fat

and i say shes not

And she keeps annoying me about wheter shes fat or not (and she thinks she is) but she isnt

Ai...so dam annoying, IF YOU WERE FAT I WOULDNT BE TALKING TO YOU, OR EVEN GOING OUT WITH YOU sheesh.....

Wells you COULD say, "Nah, you hot...(*silence*)....but not as hot as i am"

If shes tryin to attract attention to herself, you jus revesre it little buddies

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl thinks she's fat and she's really not, its your job to tell her she looks great. B/c if you start acting ****y and dj-ish, she's gonna want to lose more weight.

My theory is, whenever a girl thinks she's fat and she asks and she's really not, give her the '1000 compliments' b/c thats what she's looking for.

Now if you're trying to get w/ this girl, trash all this advice, ignore her fat comment, and hit on her.

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could tell her "You know what, you look really good for a woman your size".

*note, this has not been field tested. I just came up with this now.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by johnballantine02
This is why she does it. You are a trained monkey. Here is the conversation, translated into what things REALLY mean.

HER: I'm fat.
(Translation: Compliment me, monkey.)

YOU: No baby, you're not!
(Translation: I really want to get laid tonight.)

HER: I must weigh 500 pounds.
(Translation: Did that sound like a compliment to you, imbicile?)

YOU: Baby, you're the most beautiful woman in the world.
(Translation: And oral. I want oral.)

HER: I am a gigantic blob of ugly.
(Translation: You are getting better but you aren't there yet.)

YOU: You are the most gorgeous of all God's creations!
(Translation: Damn I'm full of sh*t.)

HER: You're just saying that to make me feel better!
(Translation: Dance, monkey!)

YOU: No, I'm serious.
(Translation: I am completely full of sh*t.)

HER: I am really getting a headache.
(Translation: Try harder next time, monkey.)

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a friend who was good with the ladys and one time the chick he was dating asked him that and he said:
" Yes you are now hit the gym fatso" and then he would playfully slap her in the ass.

She thought it was funny but she did end up going to the gym, so the bottom line its another sh1t test that you shouldn't let her get away with it, or as Gio put it : Don't be her monkey boy.

BLUEox117

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i like the "slap that ass" response,
id say "bootylicious" *slap that ass*
done.

BLUEox117

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
on another note tho, if someone straight out calls a woman fat, and she really is not if shes upset about it, dont try joking n laugh it off be serious n tell her she aint, cause if she aint, she aint wuts there to it.
this happened n i did make sure that there was such a person that said such a thing, of course i had to bring it up in a group later, so that others could say so too.

PurpleHaze

Don Juan
Reaction score
the best thing to do is to say...

"I dont like really skinny girls, I think you're the perfect size honey"

she can't get mad at you because you complimented her, but its' kinda a neg hit...so you keep her ego in check. the worse thing u can do is say...OMGGG UR SOO SKINNY!!! U HAVE THE BEST BODY!

if u say this she will know ur lying and u will look desperate. then she will eat pizza the next day and in 1 month ur GF has gained 5 pounds (trust me this has happened to me) because she knows that it doesnt matter how fat she gets...you will still be on ur jock. so keep the girl in check by using neg hits.