Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The SS[Speed Seduction] Bible Reborn

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bible Reborn V.0.1.2.

Intro Est Capi

Before we start. I take minimal as in almost no credit for this [though I wouldn't mind thanks for resurfacing this old tanker] ... I did about 30min of searching and reposting and thats it. Everyone who first posted is really the people who know what they are talking about. I just never got to read the first SS bible, and I always wished I could have. When This Bible existed there was minimal intrest because some people felt SSing was against Morals. One of the main resons I added some posts was to clear this myth. I

wish some people would have stayed on our boards longer and been able to continue teaching and finishing thier works. Most of what is here is only the first half of the SS knowledge. But because this work was abondoned like great meusoleums before, I fear this work shall always remain a ghost of what could have been. Maybe this will inspire some Newbs to look further into this and maybe create a sencond age. I always wished I could have learned more of SS it and NLP, though hard, seemed useful and intresting. not only in seducing, by in further understanding and being happy with ones life.

Est. DJ Bible Admendum- THEE Speed Seduction BIBLE

"most men when they "date" have to choose between being a "bully"...a "jerk" who never gives in or a "supplicant"...a beggar who does ANYTHING a woman wants. My course gives you the option to be a truly gentle-MAN; someone who NEVER bullies or BEGS, but instead structures wonderful opportunities, offers her challenges, and captivates and stimulates her deepest levels of imagination. That's not being cruel; that's being awesome. And you deserve to be know how good it feels for you and her to do this."
-Ross Jefferies

So is SS Wrong? and manipulative?

""Ya know, I think that is the attitude I am going to adopt.

Most of those guys think it is "manipulating" women. And it is, but in a GOOD way. No one who has ever seen that "doggy dinner-bowl" look will ever forget it. (And I haven't seen it full bore yet, just a little! :D )

They somehow think in their mind that they are committing some "crime" against women. How in the hell can you think that something that makes women feel as good as SS does is wrong?!? :confused:

Maybe it is some of their AFC traits coming out, who knows. I am getting to the point where I don't care why some people think stupid crap, and I could care less if they go on thinking it. More women for me to run patterns on! ;D"
"
~Sir Chancelot

The Pre-Nup To Speed Seduction

THE DISCLAIMER

And NOW. Without Further Adu. Ladies and Germs [God I hate those old 30's corny jokes :rolleyes:]

The Speed Seduction Bible AdmendumVERSION II

The Basics of SS
The Basic Mindset of NLP! ~BBboy
Simple SS. ethics =Awkward
The BEST MANUAL on sosuave I've seen yet. ~ The Wise Vronski

After Absorbtion Help and Guidelines
What Pattern To use First. Like a child in a Candy Store
Values Tonality?
A simple mistake with Mirroring

Speed Seduction Trials, Tribulations, and Field Reports
BBboy Wants More!
Field Report(Sorta SS related)

Patterns
Sir_Chancelots First Pattern
Sir_Chancelots Sencond Pattern
English Patterns

Is NLP For Losers?

TONY'S LAY GUIDE MORE SS and SEDUCTION INFO

I wish thier was more of a wealth of info. This is all I found and felt worthy of the New SS Bible. I hope you put it to use. I should deserve a sticky or a link in the bible. As it is and was once a part of DJism... if we accept it or not. I hope this inspires or helps some Newbs and more experienced DJ's

Abeeda
Capi.
Abeeda.

"Anon (english)
"Nine Times a Night"
A buxom young fellow from London came down
To set up his trade in Ramsbottom town;
They asked who he was and he answered them right,
"I belong to a family called 'Nine times a night'."

A buxom young widow who still wore her weeds,
Whose husband had left her her riches and deeds,
Resolved she was by her conjugal right,
To fill up her chisum with nine times a night.

Fortune favoured the joke on the very next day,
Those giggling girls saw him coming that way.
Then upstairs they ran with amorous delight,
"Upon my word, madam, here's nine times a night."

From a chair she arose (what I say is true),
And down to the hall door like lightning they flew,
She viewed him all over and gave him a smack,
The bargain was struck and done in a crack.

The marriage being over, the bride tolled the bell,
He did her six times and pleased her so well,
She vowed from her heart she was satisfied quite,
Still she gave him a hint of nine times a night.

He said, "My dear bride, you mistook the wrong thing,
I said to that family I did belong.
Nine times a night is too much for a man,
I can't do it myself, but my sister, she can.""

Best of Luck to You All...And a Special Thanks to all of you you first posted these and started the SS movement on this board.

Capi.
Abeeda

Last edited:

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Capi

Last edited:

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people will benifit from this

I don't care much for SS because it just isn't me but Capi if you continue to do good posts like this you won't be banned again;).

Good going:)

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks... It's really not al S.S. though... S.S. is strong from what I've read. and useful.

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No it's not.

SS is mostly Keyboard Jockey Theory. Can't realistically apply it in the field and the only place you can really work it is in isolation and even then you might as well just hit it with a bedroom voice (ie sexual state).

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SS is mostly Keyboard Jockey Theory.
Yes. So is DJism. Your point... read the pre-nup Post. I put that thier for a reason.

SS by itself is not good... the reason I added the "value" post.

But if you learn to integrate and use SS with other techniques it's like a power pill that helps up the other skills.

SS like everything needs other things to compliment it for it to work. But learning basic NLP and BodyLanguage. so you can understand a bit of what the other person is feeling helps.

but if you just sit thier watching the person with a cold killer stare your just going to end up freaking them out...

All good things in moderation.

NLP and Bodylanguag help me out a lot. I especailly like Watching NLP with the eyes. It helps me when I'm keeping eye constact to understand the person. Doesn't by itself tell me what to say. but it gelps me figure out what to say with the use of other Tools.

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not finished with this Bible. this is pretty much the resurection of the old bible. But if people show intrest. I'll add more things that are less SS related but basicly. Body Language, And Stuff Like that. that you hear about but don't find guides on that often. I have to type those up myself though. So it could take a while.

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Finally, something useful. Cheers Capi.

EDIT: could you find something that just gives examples or patterns, coz it's hard for me to learn without exapmples?

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Johnny... Right now I'm working on a new guide to help explain teh basics of What SS and NLP is and What SS and NLP isn't. and how to use it... that might help your questions... also... you might find these links intresting...

http://www.nlp.com/nlp-products/special_offers.html

http://www.nlpco.com/misc/freetapes.html

http://nlp.snowseed.com/

Those arn't the best things. but reading those sites and listening to the free audio tapes might help you out...

I might make some free pattern demo's and host them so people can hear what patterns are and how they work if Iget better at this.

To answer your question of what patterns are it's very simple...

They are scentences using two things...

Weasal phrase... which sneeks into her mind and allows her to open up to feeling the next state.

Verbs... tells her which senses to use or how to visualize.

Desired Action... How she should feel.

+ Scentences that really say nothing and fill space so as to keep people oof guard.

= pattern... hope that helped... ruiding the MANUAL should help too... If not PM me and I might be able to help more.;)

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been studying NLP for many years and have gained so much from it. It is a highly worthwhile area to look into for any purpose and it will improve your life, success and relationships with people.

Yet I would personally advise everyone never to try Speed Seduction. I cannot fault the theory behind it, but in practice it is a very good way to make a fool out of yourself or earn a reputation as the creepy guy women try to avoid because it's so difficult to work into a NATURAL conversation.

Speed seduction is just like subliminal advertising. It doesn't matter what you may hear or even see, you won't react to it unless you want to. So even if a woman does hear "blow me" in the term "below me", is she really going to get the urge to get on her knees and suck you off? That's about as likely as you sending me money after reading this post.

I'm not trying to put a dampner on Capi's post, but I have tried Speed Seduction on two friends. One of them said "What the f*ck are you talking about?" and the other asked if I was high. And now they think I'm very weird and tend to avoid me.

If anyone has had REAL LIFE success with Speed Seduction, please let me know. I haven't known it work for anyone so far.

Personally, I think the best way NLP can be used in dating situation is to create rapport and a state of comfort.

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I think the best way NLP can be used in dating situation is to create rapport and a state of comfort.
I agree... I try and get that message across to. That SS by itself does not work if something is not already thier... it's an enhancer pill to relationships more then the whole thing by itself.

I do believe Body Language and things like this are very important. Though like Dirtheart said. They should not be considered the ultimate authority. Rather something to help and guide along the way.

I also don't like the idea of memorizing patterns... I do think that understanding these things and how they affect the mind do help... but if your going to sit at home and memorize five pages of pattern just to get laid... you need to really look at yourself in a mirror.