What do you think of women who can't cook?

Bumsniff

Banned
Reaction score
What do you think of women who can't cook? I personally don't plan on being their chef as well as provider, mechanic, etc..

Iron

Don Juan
Reaction score
I enjoy cooking, and look forward to it. It's relaxing to me, and I enjoy having control over what I eat. I don't mind doing it, even when with a chick.

In terms of women, I put them into two categories:

1). Can't cook, but willing to try or learn.

2.) Can't cook, doesn't care. Not willing to try.

The first I can forgive. Many people don't know how to cook anything other than pasta and poptarts, so it's not uncommon. As long as they are willing to learn, and help out, I don't mind. It can be a good way get a chick to warm up to you from what I've experienced.

The second is were I get annoyed. I'm not the type of guy who thinks it's a woman's job to cook. I think EVERYONE should learn. It's a basic life skill. If a woman outright refused to be bothered with cooking, it's very likely I can't be bothered with taking her seriously. She's ONS material.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think I've ever met a woman who could cook. From women my age to younger, I believe such a thing exists, but I have never seen it.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iron is right. Everyone should know or learn how to cook.

My question would be, if she can't cook, what else can't she do? Probably quite a few other basic things.

Any woman who can't cook is lazy in my book. Probably just relies on her looks, gina and Burger King to get by in life.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman who cant cook adequately either didnt have a proper mother, or is lazy.

She doesnt have to be a world-class chef but she should be able to cook decent meals without a problem. I'm old-fashioned that way though.

Iron

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kind of echoing what 5string said, it is extremely common for females in my age group (early 20s) to be this way. Not only can they not cook, many women I know don't even have driver's licenses. Even when they do have driver's licenses and a car, they refuse to drive. It confuses me because women fiercely claim to be independent yet this is what I encounter.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iron said:
Kind of echoing what 5string said, it is extremely common for females in my age group (early 20s) to be this way. Not only can they not cook, many women I know don't even have driver's licenses. Even when they do have driver's licenses and a car, they refuse to drive. It confuses me because women fiercely claim to be independent yet this is what I encounter.
This could be blessing in disguise - no 2nd car to pay for!

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm with iron here, cooking is something everyone should know, not knowing is just lazyness.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bumsniff said:
What do you think of women who can't cook?
she better suck a good d!ck :crazy:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of all the girls I've been with I can only think of 1 who was a good cook.
Roughly 20% could cook but weren't great and it wasn't their thing. That leaves about 75% that can't cook nor do they care to.

Women offer less and less all the time. Meanwhile the average man's skillset has grown. Men have also learned they don't need a woman to cook and clean either.

Xenon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the girls I meet do not cook, but love to bake. And honestly, only a couple I have met are really good at it.

If she doesn't cook or exercise, she doesn't get a minute of my time.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i am not exaggerating when i say my 12 year old sister can cook better than my wife. bless her heart lol she tries. I mean, we have been living with each other long enough where she can adequately cook the meals i eat 80% of the time. my normal diet consists of salmon, talipa, chicken tacos, steamed rice, corn on the cob, eggs with cheese, steaks.. all of which she can cook okay execpt for the salmon i have to cook that as it burns very easily. i like my salmon cooked a very specific way so i have to cook it

my mother really can't cook either. i mean, there is cooking to where you can create edible food and then there is cooking to Cook. the latter requires a nack that some people just don't have.

like my deceased grandmother could eat something and without looking at a recipe could more times than not make what she is eating. but she was a professional cook.

and some foods just require practice. i don't care how many recipe guides you look at to make real fried chicken takes practice. not only that you won't see a recipe guide that tells you the chicken will have more flavor to it if you used old cooking grease. that's stuff that's handed down to you or you learn for yourself.

then some things people pick up better than others. like i can grill my ass off but when it comes to using the crock pot you can forget it lol.

gimmeyofonenumba

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two girls i have dated. Both couldnt cook. Both had father issues, came from a broken home, and had major issues. Every other girl i dated that cooked had a good family upbringing.I agree. If a girl cant cook, there's a good chance she has a mother that didn't raise her right.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gimmeyofonenumba said:
Two girls i have dated. Both couldnt cook. Both had father issues, came from a broken home, and had major issues. Every other girl i dated that cooked had a good family upbringing.I agree. If a girl cant cook, there's a good chance she has a mother that didn't raise her right.
u are confusing cause and effect this is a logical fallacy. one has nothing to do with the other.

the most bat **** crazy girl i have ever messed with, a woman who was married and would routinly spend the night over my house, who poked holes in a condom she bought and got pregant (aborted) while she was married, could flat out get down in a kitchen. every day i would come home, well just about and she would be cooking some real ****.

rather a woman can cook or not soley depends in her interest of cooking. my wife has both parents, raised in a model home and just.. she just can't cook lol. well at least not well. my mother's mom was a professional cook and my mom literally burned black eye peas the last time i was down there for Christmas. how the fvck do you burn black eyed peas.

her sister however (my aunt) can really cook. she usually does the cooking at our family get to gethers.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear BumbSniff,
Hmmm....interesting name Mate,reminds me of my old Dog LOL...."A woman who cant cook adequately either didnt have a proper mother, or is lazy"....Collossus has the smarts here!....I married one of these...She had a good Mother,smart,but lazy and she couldn't cook either....I would take our resident GP's words even further...If the Mother is like this,London to a Brick,that's how the Daughter will turn out...Take words of advice of a fool.....It's a bad sign that doesn't bode well for your Svex life either!