Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

NLP/SS Seduction

Reaction score
Some time ago, i invested a lot of time into learning NLP and Speed Seduction Techniques, as they are deeply rooted into the seduction community.
NLP exercises never really worked for me. So i did some research and started to find out that this magical tool is pretty much pseudo-scientifical and unsupported.
Now, i know that this board is somewhat skeptical towards NLP and SS and so am i nowadays.
Still, what amazes me is that in other forums some people rave about them and claim to be having amazing results just using SS! So what's going on here? Is it some sort of placebo effect? Is it really working for them? Are they KJs?

I'd like to hear your opinion on this guys. Take care.

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MaradonaOfSeduction said:
NLP exercises never really worked for me. So i did some research and started to find out that this magical tool is pretty much pseudo-scientifical and unsupported.
It is pseudo-science. The reality is that if you're suave enough, this stuff will work, but so will a lot of other techniques. It's all in the execution.

The moral of the story is that you're right to not put much stock in it, but it's not completely without its success stories. From the few routines I've read, they seem appropriate for very specific situations, and can be quite complicated. You have to know them very well or else it seems like you're reading a script. Unless you can play it off smoothly like your friend taught you this so you don't know it perfectly yet, but that will still reduce its effectiveness.

Maybe someone else can chime in that has used this stuff more than I have.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple of things in the whole "NLP seduction community" were just things that have been in psychology for a long time and they renamed it and made it sound like an invention and in some cases have just misunderstood the limitations of a concept. For example taking pavlovian psychology that applies to dogs and trying to apply it to sexual intercourse with women lol Most of it is just total bull**** though, they know a certain amount of people will believe anything. If it doesn't work, you didn't do it right, and if you ever have any success at all then it's because of the method... nice way to conduct an experiment! You cannot imbed commands in people, there are no secret scripts that magically make people do whatever you want, these ideas appeal to those too desperate to any longer believe in self improvement. However, just because a lot of the nlp stuff is snake oil doesn't mean everyone who fell for it has nothing to offer. I'd argue that Anthony Robbins personal power tapes are worth listening to for all they need to do is motivate you to get off your duff and you don't need black magic to work in order for that to happen.
Ross Jefferies is an old man who has advocated everything from mind control to black magic. He is a pretty good speaker & I have no doubt he's baffled someone's pants off with bull**** before, but he is old, ugly, and for the most part just demonstrates his ignorance of scientific methodology.

Reaction score
Daddy The Pimp said:
I think they work. Never tried them but NLP is fvcking powerful. When you know how to trigger emotions and certain behaviors you can make them super attracted to you. But in my opinion is no need for all that. Seducing girls is much more easier and shouldnt be this complicated. You just gotta practice.
Yes, but then again if they did found out how to trigger emotions and behaviours in other people they could pretty much solve all of the world's problems. Apparently, Bandler and the rest of the crew have yet to "trigger" belief in the scientific community, who continue to debunk his theories over the years.
Besides, studies about the placebo effect have shown that 30 to 35% of people will say they improved after the treatment. So if you give a crappy technique to 100 people, 30 or 35 will perceive some change even though the technique isn't valid.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man i never studied Speed Seduction. But if i would study , i would look for a stuff to fix me up. If most of the girls reject me than its my problem. Im the problem. A problem that auto fixes on the field by practicing .

But anyway , if everyone could hammer on his sub conscious mind that he is the price and he has the same value as the girl , he would immediately start getting success. Girls and guys would immediately start reacting to him and he will become very attractive.

This is where i would use NLP , not to trigger emotions on a girl or try to seduce her. When im seduced by myself , there will be no need to "try" to get someone else , they will just follow.

Kevin Feng

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't believe in this stuff personally.

Honestly, think about it, all the naturals out there, none of them use speed seduction or NLP.

I think NLP has its own place in self improvement, but not here. I think its misleading and just a bunch of marketing.

Not to mention to, and again, just based off my perception, I don't think Ross Jeffries is that respected in the PU community. I met him at Neil's mansion party, he's just a wierd dude.

I coached a small workshop, and this guy in his 40's told me that back in the day at UCLA, nobody respected Ross and he was just some wierd creepy dude.

Don't buy into it, just get out there, be a NORMAL COOL guy and run game that way.

"Game is 90% balls and 10% skill" - APB

www.KevinFengVH1PickUpArtist.com

Reaction score
Kevin Feng said:
I don't believe in this stuff personally.

Honestly, think about it, all the naturals out there, none of them use speed seduction or NLP.

I think NLP has its own place in self improvement, but not here. I think its misleading and just a bunch of marketing.

Not to mention to, and again, just based off my perception, I don't think Ross Jeffries is that respected in the PU community. I met him at Neil's mansion party, he's just a wierd dude.

I coached a small workshop, and this guy in his 40's told me that back in the day at UCLA, nobody respected Ross and he was just some wierd creepy dude.

Don't buy into it, just get out there, be a NORMAL COOL guy and run game that way.

"Game is 90% balls and 10% skill" - APB

www.KevinFengVH1PickUpArtist.com
You were in the Vh1 show? You met Mystery and Style??? Fvcking awesome man! That's some DHV bro.

Mystery got me into the whole PUA thing! How is he in person?

As for Ross Jeffries, i was always suspicious of him. I've never really seen any proof that SS works other than videos of RJ demonstrating on "volunteers" at his seminars. Still, it amazes me that a lot of people in other forums buy into this crap. I was actually starting to doubt myself.

Anyway, thanks for the insights guys. Take care.