Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going through David DeAngelo's Deep Inner Game

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's really helping me big time, quite a few eye opening concepts. I got a taste of Dr. Paul's material in the Approaching Women series, and I was hooked.

Not quite finished with it yet, but I'm already starting to feel more secure with myself than ever before.

Girls that whine and say my music is gay? I keep listening. It's my car. I do admit that "The Innocent Letter" by My American Heart is a tad bit emotional, I feel a certain DJness in the beginning of the song before it cuts to AFCness.

Chicks that say I'm hairy? "Genetics" is all I say.

After this program all I need to do is develop a playful and fun attitude/mindset to replace the linear and analytical one that's now installed, and we'll be hearing some interesting stories from Vice in a short amount of time :)

Last edited:

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah.

Watch The Count of Monte Cristo, the 2002 remake. It's based off one of the best novels of all time. It shows a man's progression from wuss to man.

You can't feel humored and anxious/scared at the same time. Explains why joking about things that make you nervous seem to make them seem less frightening.

Criminals/people who do childish things are low on self esteem.

Happiness is a balance of well-being and confidence.

Good AND bad decisions are constructive, as long as you learn from them.

Dr. Paul, the guy who's co-leading the seminar, talks about your personal boundary, which is something that's difficult to explain through words, but easy to grasp mentally with the aid of some charts. Your boundary is basically what surrounds your inner game. A person with a weak boundary has lots of holes in his boundary, where someone can easily mess with his inner game. A person with a strong boundary has a protective shield over his boundary, and stress/negative stuff bounces off it, and has "doors" that allow things like intimacy to get in, only at HIS will.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, many proper to you for getting into this stuff at such an early age. With that being said, even more props for staying awake during that program. I was at the taping for that program, in Las Vegas. David D. was sick as a dog that day, so Dr. Paul did most of the program, with David D. just adding to it and making comments.

Dr. Paul was very dull as a presenter on that program. The most entertaining parts were when David D. would add to it. A lot of great material, that perhaps is not too easy to present with too much entertainment, I guess.

Geat stuff on the boundaries that we and others have, and how people with weak boundaries are usually attracted to each other and they "share" teh boundary, each for their own needs, wich is not a healthy way to go.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's pretty cool that you were actually there.

I found myself quite interested in what Dr. Paul has to say, and I can actually relate to him, so I don't find it too difficult to pay attention. I take notes as well, so it takes me longer to finish a section because I'm always pausing to get some notes down.

I suppose that it's good that I'm getting it handled at such an early age, but then again, due to my age I don't know any better and don't really have any idea how significant it really is :p

Reaction score
Vice said:
Yeah.

Watch The Count of Monte Cristo, the 2002 remake. It's based off one of the best novels of all time. It shows a man's progression from wuss to man.
The Count of Montre Cristo, 2002 remake, is just a mouse-click away:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRy5SEXUgtA

I haven't watched it yet, but may do so later on this thread's advice.

I'm tuning into Doc Love's stuff myself -- Doc Love formula for humour is simplisitc, simply exagerrate the opposite of what the woman wants to change you to or nags you about in a sarcastic way.

Dedication

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When you are going through David D"s teachings you should be carefull when he teaching you something that feeds on your ego. Sometime's he lets you stand and say stuff like: I am the ****! but when you do that it feeds your own ego. Just a note to be carefull of ;)

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
The Count of Montre Cristo, 2002 remake, is just a mouse-click away:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRy5SEXUgtA

I haven't watched it yet, but may do so later on this thread's advice.

I'm tuning into Doc Love's stuff myself -- Doc Love formula for humour is simplisitc, simply exagerrate the opposite of what the woman wants to change you to or nags you about in a sarcastic way.
Who's Doc Love? I'm talking about Dr. Paul... maybe it's the same guy?

And wow, piracy FTW LOL.

Dedication said:
When you are going through David D"s teachings you should be carefull when he teaching you something that feeds on your ego. Sometime's he lets you stand and say stuff like: I am the ****! but when you do that it feeds your own ego. Just a note to be carefull of ;)
You post has me thoroughly confused.

Reaction score
Vice said:
Who's Doc Love? I'm talking about Dr. Paul... maybe it's the same guy?

And wow, piracy FTW LOL.
Google Doc Love -- to summarise he is basically "Anti-Dump". This book deals with a triangular theory of what makes relationships stick together.

The idea is that quite often we look at our own interest level and project that to the girl without facing the reality of the situation -- which is 'her' interest level. Oftentimes people here ask why girls flake out on them, don't return their calls, or act up with them, the answer is always pinning it down to interest level because an interested girl will not behave like that.

So, the concept would be to improve yourself and hopefully meet women who have a high interest level. (i.e. dress sharply, get as much in shape as you can, project a sence of humour, and if she's not interested enough (i.e. lauging at your jokes, taking you on, giving you a home phone number etc...) you just move on as she doesn't have enough interest coming in... etc...)

I guess, inner game here would be portrayed as 'standing up to a woman' and 'facing reality about HER interest level', 'not caring if she's talking or dealing with other guys' -- keeping things light and use humour as a way of fighting back with her rather than taking her seriously (since you cant win when you fight with a woman, etc...)

Now, I paid money ($99) for this book and stuff. It is a comrehensive dictionary, and you'll have reviews from this site and amazon about it so you can decide if it's helpful. It does not cover 'inner game', but it does cover 'reality' and 'bottom line', and masculine traits (what attracts a woman to stay in a relationship). It will talk about standing your ground, and look at tests from a girl as testing your boundaries and when you say no or stand your ground.

Dedication

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:
You post has me thoroughly confused.
Alright i will explain. If you are watching the Mastery Serie from David D he will say to the audience "Alright stand up and say to yourself: I am the sh1t, I am the biggest pimp alive". Right there he is ego-feeding you.

If you do say that infront of the mirror you will feed your own ego. You will think you are the biggest pimp. But thats something you will have to get over.

Women play with your ego all the time, when they say: You have such big arms they are playing with your ego. When they say you have skinny wrists they play with your ego. If you tell yourself every morning in front of the mirror you are the biggest pimp alive you will become dependent on your ego.

People can sense your ego and it is possible that you will repel instead of atract if it becomes too big. A genuinely nice caring person does not have a big ego but a high self-esteem. You don't want to become an ass but you want to get some ass.

It is alot harder to shake ones self esteem then to brake ones ego.