PLEASE be honest: am I unattractive?

Christophe'

Reaction score
Hi everyone -- I'm delighted to see that there is a forum where so many people offer advice on dating and meeting people!

Anyway, you're probably all tired of coming across posts like this, but I know that looks aren't anywhere near the most important thing...personality and common interests are! That's why I ask that you please tell me honestly, and I will not be offended; it will just help me to know what I've got to work with!

I'm 23 and girls simply do not look at me; I've actually never had an interested look before. Unless it's just because of my tendency to act nervous in public, that probably implies that I am NOT good looking...but if anyone would be willing to give me the straight facts, here's a photo of yours truly:
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...friendID=234628366&albumID=0&imageID=16524673

I know moustaches are a little out of style these days, but I think they look refined (and trust me, I don't look good without one at all...I've tried!). As for the teeth, yeah, I've definitely got to get braces one of these days...but are they really THAT bad? And c'mon, does EVERYONE need a cleft chin?

Thanks!

MoveYourAss...

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I assume this post is actually serious. That means you're at the beginning of a journey, should you decide to embark.

I'm not attracted to men. So whereever you could be on a "scale" you are definitely NOT to ugly to score.

My guess is that you have to work on your core confidence and probably also on social skills in general.

I mean like: work.

A lot.

My advice is to do the DJ Boot Camp. It will give you insights and EXPERIENCE.

Don't worry. You will probably have to feel and overcome fears, but it will also be a lot of fun. Don't forget, you only live once. Don't regret later on.

And another thing: You probably could also profit a lot from relaxation / meditation techniques in the process.

Good luck to you!

Taste

Don Juan
Reaction score
You would benefit with a fro like will ferrel in semi pro

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Suggestion: Go to a hair stylist to get a new dew. The pedophile part over isnt cutting it. And shave that dog gone mustash off...you look like a dog gone terrorist.

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shave the mustache, get a new haircut. Get something trendy, your hair makes you look like you're from the 30s.

As you can probably tell, you're not biologically ugly, you just probably carry yourself in an unattractive way. I'm going to guess that your clothes are lackluster: flannel collared shirt tucked into light, worn jeans with some sort of boot on. Not modern.

Go to kinowear.com for some ideas. As much as people espouse working on inner game, it's self-limiting to work on inner game while you have low confidence about your appearance. Your confidence should come, to some extent, from the knowledge that you look and feel great.

pingpongz

Don Juan
Reaction score
You need a new haircut and to shave the tash...

Maybe grow a short beard, you definitely need to grow your sideburns down a bit more and generally grow more stubble (if you can)

At the moment you look like a geek, especially with the side fringe thing you have going on...

Haircut -> Buy hair gel -> spike hair -> grow stubble -> shave mustache and i think you will look alot better

But seriously whatever you do,,, CHANGE YOUR HAIR !

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lil dorky looking. The stash and the hair. sort it out and roll. You wouldn't happen to be the dread pirate roberts would you?

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How did you managed to have a "0" post?

saber

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
shave your head bald

maybee grow a small stylish gaotee

buy a bunch of affliction t-shirts and say "brah" a lot

tony-montana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
okay i use to work in a modelling agency and i know what looks good and i know what girls like to look at. you look like a total geeky hillbilly virgin who's never had a date in his life. girls will definitely not look at you twice. here's the good news though... you have potential to look good. now judging by the picture you are not straight haired... wavy perhaps? if so, i would cut it just a bit shorter so it doesn't have a wave to it... and comb it up.

like this: http://img5.allocine.fr/acmedia/rsz/434/x/x/x/medias/nmedia/18/36/25/02/18465347.jpg

but shorter cause you got wavy hair.

cut that moustache for sure. get some stubble going don't shave up ways. only down. and don't button your collared shirts all the way up. geeky. wear jeans too. that's the fashion these days :p

maybe a chain around the neck would look good too. now get to it! i want a picture of the new you when it happens. keep us updated.

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your face\genetics are okay imo, you have a male looking face. It's shaped like a male, all I'm saying, dunno how to explain.

http://www.uni-regensburg.de/Fakult...beautycheck/english/prototypen/prototypen.htm

The style isn't elegant for sure, but you have something going on imo, it shows some personality.

Get a fancier style and you're there! You deff. have potential.

You could be comedian, your face is humurous. :D (Not in a bad way).

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with what most of the people have said...

New hair due is a must... you look like you are a guy from 1920-1930's

Cut off the mustache and get some cool clothes and you are fine. Definitely not UGLY but you definitely look like a geek now. You can change that very easily.

Also you said you are 23, with that style i would give think you were 40yo atleast.

Rho

Don Juan
Reaction score
I second what everyone has said about the hair and mo'.

Also a tan wouldnt go astray

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your hair is perfectly fine. That's how my hair is. Definitely don't go bald. Your shirt is also fine. No reason to go bananas.

I would try shaving off the mustache, going clean-cut.

But honestly, I look at your picture and I see a good-looking, quality guy. I think your problem is internal- a lack of confidence, etc.

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you know you aren't fat so this could be worked on...if you want to look better...you can. All in a day's work.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Check out the site in my signature man, I think it would be a gift of God to you.

Quick tips?

Get a tan.
Buy some Crest White Strips and whiten your teeth.
Go to the gym and work out.
Get a cool haircut (Go to a trendy hair salon and get it done there. It's more expensive, but with your hair type you can get many attractive options that'll suit you quite well)

And lastly, get some new clothes. You look like a lumberjack.

Most importantly though, go to the site on my sig.