Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

RSD Blue Print

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.seduction.fast/browse_thread/thread/a7c8976500174ff4

***EDIT***

That's the first section. If you want to see section 2, click on "newer topic" on the bottom. If you want to see section 3, click on "newer topic" again, and so forth.

This is a really good resource that logically sums up what makes a person attractive and at the top tier of the darwinian scale.

The funny thing is, its main point is to "be yourself," but this time, actually be secure about it.

Last edited:

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hacked and leaked by KillTyler?...hahha..
RSD has good materials out...but I've heard horrible things about there workshops.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Viking25 said:
Hacked and leaked by KillTyler?...hahha..
RSD has good materials out...but I've heard horrible things about there workshops.
yea me too . And after reading The Game and read that review from their workshop i hate TD .

On review , a guy said that he didnt get what they promised . Instructor didnt approach a single set , that there were hours of silence on field and that most of the stuff that he learned from workshop was the stuff that he could read online 4 free . After he called TD and said that he's disappointed and blla blla , and TD said YOU CANT DO NOTHING NOW THAT WE HAVE MONEY :D .
That stupid motherfvcker :box: .

Technical1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TD as a man?

Daddy The Pimp said:
yea me too . And after reading The Game and read that review from their workshop i hate TD .

On review , a guy said that he didnt get what they promised . Instructor didnt approach a single set , that there were hours of silence on field and that most of the stuff that he learned from workshop was the stuff that he could read online 4 free . After he called TD and said that he's disappointed and blla blla , and TD said YOU CANT DO NOTHING NOW THAT WE HAVE MONEY :D .
This is really interesting because I found the RSD stuff really true, and really helpful, and his online audio seminar inspiring. At the same time, I get the feeling the guy himself is kind of weird.. kind of like... I'm not sure about him. I've seen him in some videos and I get the feeling he's kind of a funny fish. I'm sure he's good with girls, I'm not sure that everything's right upstairs, know what I mean? He's cool though, I just wouldnt be surprised if he had some really weird psychological sh1t going on.

raiz

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the most complete program out there. I think I'm going to buy the DVD version.... it's like $700 or something. 4 days of dvds you have to watch back to back. Supposedly it will BREAK YOU DOWN and rebuild you a new person. A person who's confidence comes from self-esteem rather than ego.

Man, I should work for them! or get paid or something. :confused:

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Daddy The Pimp said:

TD really got it bad from that book but IMO very few other PUAs were able to microanalyze the game and articulate it as well as he did. He also got it bad from other PUAs like Thundercat, which was just straight-up hating. The thing is a lot of core concepts were created by him - buying temp, AMOG-ing, etc, and he did a ton of clarification on dumb stuff that the community was overanalyzing at the time (IE direct vs indirect). Also the inner game conceptualizing he did to help people was phenomenal

As for RSD, you had two guys with no business experience trying to run a global business, it's a damn shame. A lot of the instructors who were great PUA's became shtty teachers. From what I heard, TD showing up at the workshops made the difference between the student learning and feeling like his money was wasted

I was able to troubleshoot a lot of sticking points, especially with pick-up structure and inner game, based on what TD wrote. Don't dismiss the guy based on The Game cause that book is pretty biased. Everyone mentioned in the book except Style, Thundercat, and Swingcat (who isn't even mentioned by name) comes across pathetic. Instead go search for his old stuff on fastseduction and draw your own conclusion on whether or not the guy knows what he's talking about

Reaction score
ready123 said:
Instead go search for his old stuff on fastseduction and draw your own conclusion on whether or not the guy knows what he's talking about
I agree with everything else in the post above, except this. Tyler has come a long way in the past few years. RSD are now a lot less about tactics and more about deep identity level change, becoming an internally validated sex worthy guy. I recommend you check out his blog if you want to get a better idea of this. He has some fantastic articles on inner game:

http://realsocialdynamics.blogspot.com/2007/03/disconnect-between-being-you-and.html

http://realsocialdynamics.blogspot.com/2007/04/girls-liking-you-just-for-you.html

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to a RSD workshop in San Francisco a few years ago. I didn't get very much out of it. All it basically was, was going out to bars or lounges then the instructor telling us to approach women then asking them who lies more :rolleyes: Half the time I used one of the canned openers on a girl she told me that somebody else said the same thing to her.

The instructors didn't teach any of the students about attraction or kino. There was very little if anything about inner game. Nothing about style.

I took a bunch of notes during the classroom session but most of the info can be found online. It's funny that I have a couple of pages of notes from each instructor but I only have a paragraph from Tyler...

The instructors never did any approaches and they gave terrible feedback.

saber

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this should be a must read for everyone as it provides a clear cut model for social interaction that is more accurate than most peoples

dont waste ur time with the dj bible when this is around except the bok of pook cause he kewl

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoah. Where is Luke Skywalker? Isn't there a poster here named Luke Skywalker? I think he might be Tyler Durden!!

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only heard bad things about RSD:

Delta Male said:
I would recommend heavily against it. I believe that Pickup instruction can speed up your progress enormously (that's why I'm working this summer for Vincent and Dimitri and being compensated with a workshop). I've done a lot of reseach on all the programs out there, and I would say RSD is the worst workshop program on the market right now.

Students typically have numerous complaints. First, there are usually over 30 students in a workshop. There are 10 instructors usually so about 3:1 student to teacher ratio. But still, the absolute number of students make the in-field sarging a ****farm -- 40 guys sarging the same venue.

Second, instructors have a bad habit of sarging for themselves during the workshop. You will see some incredible feats of PU...but you won't spend so much time learning how to do them.

Third, RSD basically teaches Mystery Method, which relies heavily on techniques to fake disinterest and memorized routines. If this is what you're looking for, then that's great. But be aware that you don't have to put on a magic show or memorize 30 routines in order to get the highest quality women. You can do it, but you don't have to. A direct approach will also work on 10s, contrary to what Tyler and Mystery say. Also these techniqes are horrible for converting girls to FBs or MLTRs (girlfriends), because if you're an unattractive guy who's just memorized a bunch of cool routines, what are you going to do after you've said them all?

Fourth, RSD only teaches game in a club venue. This isn't good for students who also want to learn how to pick-up women in the daytime, like me. The claim is that if you can pickup women in a high-energy club, you can pickup women anywhere. This isn't true, a different approach is needed for daytime.

The fifth and final complaint is that students are not treated well by instructors. The instructors show up late, are rude to students in-field, and refuse to talk to them when they're not on the clock.

To be fair, there are also some people who have had a positive experience with RSD. Typically, these are people who are experienced with PU and Mystery Method before they come into the workshop. RSD works on inner beliefs very little, so it's not really worth it to someone who's just starting off in the game.

However, it's not all bad. Students typically do learn a good amount, especially if they are already fairly advanced. I just don't feel that the bad elements of RSD outweigh the good ones, and I think there's much better programs out there.

My claims are supported by numerous reviews of RSD. Here are a few you should read:

http://www.fastseduction.com/cgi-bin/search.cgi?action=retrieve&grp=10&mn=1094634246174143

http://www.fastseduction.com/cgi-bin/search.cgi?action=retrieve&grp=10&mn=1095843926176928

http://www.playboylifestyle.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=744

If you want to read more, search the mASF archive for "RSD workshop review". I reccomend you read all the reviews before you make your decision. Also, Badboy's forum (www.playboylifestyle.net) has a few comparative reviews of RSD to his program. When you read these reviews, look at the difference in the LONG TERM RESULTS the students got before and after the workshops, not just their results that weekend.

Of course, I would love it if you took Vincent and Dimitri's program. But if you go to one of the free mini-semiars and decide that Vincent and Dimitri's game isn't your style, I'd would take a Badboy workshop instead of RSD. Although you'll have to pay more, he at least has a credible reputation for giving students long-term success.

I've done a huge amount of research on all the workshop programs out there, so if you have any other questions, PM me.

-Dan

http://www.rapidsocialimpact.com

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Even though the RSD workshops suck, Durden hit the nail on the head with this "Blue Print" stuff. I did have some minimal success doing the Mystery Method, but it only works when it has the illusion of being completely congruent. RSD says to "be yourself" so you can gain congruence (which is essential to coolness) and to NOT SEEK APPROVAL. When those two things are done, you become "cool."

tyciol

Don Juan
Reaction score
A friend just recommended looking into this, it'd be interesting to see yet another person's perspective upon self-improvement. As for being 'cool', I always figured that meant keeping a level head and not being overemotional. Someone who gets too angry or worked up or even in love sort of 'loses their cool' as the expression goes.

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm only on the third DVD but I watch 5-10 minutes of the Blueprint Decoded each day and it's really awesome. I also went to a seminar recently led by Papa, it was awesome, and free! Interesting knowledge.

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing about "being yourself": If you are unattractive to women, being yourself will not attract them.

If you are attractive, then being yourself will obviously work.

The problem with people saying "just be yourself" is that most men seem to take that as license to sit around and not improve themselves, and then whine about women not liking them for "who they are."

Personally, I don't really like any of the programs out there. Most seem to have one main gimmick, which the program is based around. There's nothing they can teach you that you can't find out for free. And all the reading in the world won't help if you don't actually go out and use it.

minimal success doing the Mystery Method, but it only works when it has the illusion of being completely congruent
That's why I don't really like MM (and the techniques themselves are just fancy names for existing things.) It's a bag of tricks for a few certain situations, it doesn't actually directly show men how to make themselves attractive. I was watching the show "The Pickup Artist". The men did fine in the clubs, but during the daytime, they struggled horribly. Why? They were running a routine, they hadn't got to the point where their own personality was attractive, so they couldn't adapt to the situation.

I didn't get very much out of it. All it basically was, was going out to bars or lounges then the instructor telling us to approach women
Exactly, you could have done that on your own.

then asking them who lies more Half the time I used one of the canned openers on a girl she told me that somebody else said the same thing to her.
Openers like that are horrifically bad. If you've heard it on TV, don't use it. An opinion opener is good when it's about something sincere. It doesn't have to be that creative, since it's an opener, it opens (starts) the conversation. No more than that. You get off the opener ASAP.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RSD is not about canned routines. (Nowadays anyway. Years ago, they were side products of mm.) RSD's, gimmick is being 'in state.' Which really isnt a gimmick at all, just the mindset that you make your own reality, and 'this is my world, you're just living in it." The whole philosophy is not giving a shyt about what anyone thinks, and not being afraid to act out, and show your intentions. Also, about not being outcome dependent (needy), or 'reacting' to anyones bvllshyt. At the core, it's very Pookish. Its a good philosophy about all walks of life, not just pickup. I dont know about the bad reputation with the workshops or whatever, though, but the basis behind RSD, is not so much about what to do to attract the girl, but how to have an 'owning' and dominant mindset, and have fun. Of course, your own discipline is needed for any of it.

Oh, and its not about being yourself, as much as it is to 'bring out your best.' Big difference. YOu shouldnt be someone you're not, but you should be your best self.

Reaction score
Daydream Engineer said:
Daydream's RSD Notes

• You can’t be jealous, insecure, needy or afraid that she will leave.

• Girls are attracted primarily to your personality

• Have the best life that you can, live life to the fullest

• Don’t be afraid to look at a woman if she’s attractive

• All rejection or failure is feedback

• The world is your pick up lab

• Don’t take anything personally

• Focus improving on your social skills

• Be comfortable with being nervous

• It’s about having a good time with her, having fun and giving her the opportunity to see what you’re about

• Never have an excuse to not approach, because deep down there are no excuses

• Put yourself out there

• The one who has the stronger belief in themselves will effect the other person

• Don’t show any reaction to a **** test

• When its on and your in the zone, social situations just open up so easily

Your Goal: When you interact with anyone, keep eye contact with them.
Subconscious thinking: Whatever it’s no big deal I am fine.

Female Psychology

• Women have been socially conditioned to act like she doesn’t like sex, so take the weight off her shoulder by giving her an excuse to come back to your place

• Women are always living in the emotion of the moment, lead her emotions, change her mood and not her mind

• Don’t always be thinking what she is thinking, just be having fun, because you can change her emotional state

• Women enjoy sex as much, if not even more then men do

• Women are always looking for that cool guy to come along

• Women like to go to clubs because it gives them a lot more value and more self esteem, it is a source of validation for her

• Always pump your own state before going to a club or a social venue, because if you’re in a downer state and a woman is in a high energy state your going to come off as low value

• Recognize that some girls are screwed up and getting into a relationship with them could make things even worse for you

Buying Temperature

Women have two conflicting forces, logic and emotion

Logic is a woman’s social conditioning, there logic is always saying:
“Don’t have sex with guys” “Don’t appear to be a slut” “Protect your reputation” “Don’t be judged” “Be selective”

Emotions on the other hand are very different because her emotions are telling her to have sex and that its part of her primal drive.

Logic and Emotion cancel each other out, emotions are stronger thus when emotions take over it cancels out her logic.

When you’re a guy who is cool, she will lose all logic that is suppressing her to have sex, and a more sexual side will be seen from her.

As soon as a girl disagrees… for example, you ask her to go home with you and she says no, then immediately cut off of that thread and then go into another joke, spike her emotional state (Buying temperature) and then when you’ve finished that, ask again and you will get a different response, also make sure when she disagrees with your decision act un reactive and go straight into another thread, because a no = not yet and that means you need to spike her emotional state more.

Congruence Tests ( sh!t tests)

Sometimes people will try to force you into a submissive role that isn’t really who you are for example:

When a guy says, “Show me how cool you are!”
When a girl says, “buy me a drink.”
When someone asks you to do something, but you know they wouldn’t do it for you
When a girl says, “is that a pick up line?” “your such a jerk!” “are you a player?”

When this happens a lot of guys will try and answer these logically, but you have to have a line were your ignore it or make fun of it or even responding unaffected.

1. One way to respond is to not show any emotional reaction to it, for example you are getting AMOGED and he is trying to make you show him why you are cool, so by doing what he wants like “yeah sure” whilst showing no emotion or reaction to it, tools him and that is because he is expecting you to go submissive in your eye contact, your tonality and when you show no emotion to it he just looks like an idiot or when a girl says “your such a jerk” show no emotion, nod and go “uh huh”

2. The even best way is to not answer at all like it is out of your realm of hearing, it conveys that it makes so much little sense to you that you don’t even answer it, just ignore it and talk about something else.

3. Another good way is to answer a stupid question, by answering the question with a question you wished to be asked. You do not have to give a logical answer to everything that you are asked.

4. Another one, answer them in the way they want but make them wait for it, “buy me a drink” “in a bit”

5. The funniest one is to answer in the way they want but do something funny that is slightly different, “come over here” or “walk towards me” your just like “yeah sure” and then mimic Michael Jackson in a goofy way or something to that extent.

6. To jokingly call them out for trying to step up, a girl says “you’re a jerk” you can say “hey hey hey wow stepping up!”

7. To joke that what they said is playing up to earlier observations you made of them. So say you called a girl a trouble maker as a joke, and she says something really weird like “you’re a jerk etc” and you can go “wow you are a trouble maker” that is conveying they are playing into the reality that you set.

8. To joke that there too strong for you to handle and that they win. If someone throws a weird response at you, some kind of test, just go “wow you got me, you win, your too powerful, just too powerful to deal with right now”

9. To answer with something equally random and absurd as the role there trying to put you in. If they come up with some weird stupid question, come up with an equally weird answer, you don’t have to give that the time of day in any way, shape or form.

10. To answer cryptically and make them guess what you mean. For example “you’re a jerk” answer with “yeah im straight up janny choo man.” And there like what? That’s because your putting them into your frame because your answering cryptically and there trying to figure out what your saying and they enter your reality.

11. To answer their question or do what they ask, but make them do something first. Say a girl comes up to you and says “Do you have a cigarette?” you say “Sure, make your best animal noise.” And they make the animal noise and you go “that is awesome, here you earned it”

12. To jokingly imitate them. Whatever they said, just say it back, for example “you’re a jerk” you copy them in a girly voice.

13. To give them a weird look. If a girl says something weird to you, just give them a weird look.

14. To ignore them entirely. When a guy is being a **** or he is trying to put you in a role, just completely ignore him, just keep talking to your friend as if you cant hear him.

15. To playfully misinterpret what they said, jokingly suggesting that:
They tried to compliment you
They tried to impress you
They tried to come on to you
They were kidding and trying to entertain or help you
They said something funny and weird that they didn’t mean to say
They mumbled and you couldn’t hear them (making them repeat themselves)

People will throw these congruence tests at you to see what your made of, when women throw theses it’s a good sign, she is playing with you and testing you, play with her back, because the truth is a woman isn’t going to say that to some dorky guy, it’s a test to see what you are about. The thing to remember is, that to not go to far with this, most guys think it’s ALL a test, when she has a legitimate issue, discuss it with her, it is only a test if she is trying to put you into a submissive role.

....continued
I believe in RSD.... the rest of my notes can be found on posts 60-64 on my FR. The link to that FR is in my signiture. RSD changes lifes.... they help you get in state, and having a brain orgasm is always fun.

andy1989

Don Juan
Reaction score
I watched the Blueprint Decoded almost a year ago, and it changed my life.

Reading the leaked version of the upcoming book was a great refresher. Thanks to the OP.