Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most women will only have sex with one man at a time

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree or disagree?

Not saying that a lot of women won't fukk one guy and cuddle up with another one (or two or ten), but generally women have this thing about sleeping with more than one man at a time.

This has been my experience and observation anyway.

Gerard-890

Banned
Reaction score
Wow Str8up after agreeing with just about everything you have said I strongly disagree with this statement.

You probably already know why as well so I won't go too deep into it, but if this statement were true I believe that relationships, families, etc. would be more solid.

A lot of men are losers and have failed, but women have all the power in choosing a relationship, they become "bored" with the great guys and "excited" by the low lifes. Women want to just be loose and screw all around town.

I am starting to just grow very hateful towards women. Plus Str8up, just because she "tells you" she's not cheating doesn't mean it's not happening.

Her cheating on you doesn't have to make sense, they just do it for the hell of it.

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damnit I must surround myself with some
real ho's! I know and have known quite a few
women who had the scruples of a vulture
flying over a ripe battlefield. They have no
problem bedding up with multiple dudes.

I suspect you give women way too much credit.
And maybe I need to climb the social ladder a bit!

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree with STr8up. Of course depending on the quality of the girl.

High Quaility girls don't sleep with multiple guys. Low quality woman do.

We will have a difference on opinion on this subject because some guys have not or will never have a quality girl to made a reference from.

Gerard-890

Banned
Reaction score
guru1000, let's discuss this, what's your definition of a high quality girl/woman? I have been with all types of women and while their income, friends, ambitions, neighborhood, lifestyles, etc all change, there still seems to an underlying "similarity" with all women really grouping them together or making it seem like they are all one of the same breed.

So guru1000 what is your definition of the high quality girl, where did you meet her, and what qualified her as high quality?

From my experience, they have all acted the same. I'm not taling in terms of low life women either, I'm talking:

1. Had a great career
2. Had a great body
3. Had a great head on her shoulders
4. Had ambition in life
5. Would help others (some times)

Things as such, just about all of the women I interact with share these qualities. Always remember that when a woman "cheats" unless you walk in the room and catch her, they can clean up their stuff mighty well and it will be very difficult to trace it.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
agreed.

although the reason is that most women are conscious that if they get caught banging multiple guys that the guy that catches them will bolt.

so its possible that they do it more than we realize, because they keep it a secret.

most guys are not cool with sloppy seconds.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
High Quality =Woman whose Internal VALUE is of importance to her

Body, Career, Intelligence and Status don't make Quality.

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
I have to agree with STr8up. Of course depending on the quality of the girl.

High Quaility girls don't sleep with multiple guys. Low quality woman do.

We will have a difference on opinion on this subject because some guys have not or will never have a quality girl to made a reference from.
The difference between High and Low is that the High quality
woman will dump you so she can go hook up with that guy
she's hot for whereas the Low quality chick will just sleep with the
whole football team.

Mincing words here.

High - caves in to guilt, manipulates the context/situation (cleanses her soul by sleeping with one at a time)
Low - doesn't give a rat's ass about guilt and just does what she wants and has no need to cleanse her soul.

Gerard-890

Banned
Reaction score
Well if those are the correctly prescribed definitions of High Quality Women we are speaking of the same types of women then. It appears, while I could be wrong, but it appears that you guys are falling prey to her external innocency, without having really been exposed to her overall actions.

You are correct, a lower quality woman would just openly sleep around but for goodness sakes everyone knows that a h0e correct?

She's not the one I'm talking about, I assumed you all believed that I was speaking of a sane woman?

The woman in question is the most dishonest of the bunch, at least the lower quality chick is honest in that I am seeing other guys, I'm cheating on you, etc. This woman in question does all of this on the side and you will never find out, she is an excellent "clean up" of her messings.

I've been with these women, with husbands and boyfriends of all types, some having great guys I mean you couldn't ask for more. They would cheat with me and a couple other guys and you nor Dr. Phil would ever be able to detect it.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gerard-890 said:
I've been with these women, with husbands and boyfriends of all types, some having great guys I mean you couldn't ask for more. They would cheat with me and a couple other guys and you nor Dr. Phil would ever be able to detect it.
I do agree with you about the fact that most of the time nobody knows.

But I think that most of the time when a woman wants to have sex with another man she will try to sever her physical relationship with guy #1.

Women aren't like men. Men don't have emotional voids that need to be filled as women do. It all comes down to whether or not he can justify his actions. See hot girl- want to fukk hot girl.

When a woman cheats it's usually because she is looking to fill in gaps. Women want sex too, but generally when they cheat they are doing so to compensate for an emotional need that isn't being fulfilled by her partner.

Of course, it's hard to say what exactly happens when it's your girl running around. It's obvious when it's YOU who is kissing up on someone else's girlfriend or sex partner, cause you are a party to the transaction.

This chick I was dating last year. She started seeing someone else unbeknownst to me in the beginning, but I knew something was up soon after it started.. The sex dried up. Then a good month or so later we went out on my birthday and she gave me a courtesy fukk. It was the worst sex I have ever had. The only reason she fukked me was because it was my birthday.

I just know that there have been many cases, some recently, that a chick will allow intimacy but no intercourse.

The saying "If you aren't fukking her, someone else is" rings true on both ends. If you are the boyfriend and she isn't fukking you, she is fukking someone else. If you are the guy she is fooling around with behind her boyfriends back that will play kissy face but won't fukk you. I have been on both sides and in my experience most of the time it's only one of the guys who is getting the pu$$y at any given time.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the one-man phenomenon relates to the way that during sex, women generate the hormone responsible for emotional attachment. Although most women will also have a slvtty phase of their lives, most of the time, most women prefer just one guy, at least sexually. Women who cheat usually cut off their bf/hubby from sex as much as possible, and the sex will suck when they do have it. That's how you know when your girl is cheating, btw, your passionate love life turns to infrequent robot sex.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I definitely agree, Str8up. Most women make an emotional investment by the time you're having sex; even the lose ones. Rare is the woman who can completely, emotionally detach herself from a sexual act. Given that, she can't have strong emotional attention towards 2 or more men without (internal) interference.

But I'm only agreeing with "most". Certainly not all.

Rudra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreeing completely with you, azanon.. and Str8up or course.

That´s why men can f0ck around without doing much damage to themselves, and women canNOT. There is NO woman out there that is promiscuous and does not have psychological problems. Never met one, never heard of one. Azanon, you seem to have met some specimen.. but I guess that would be a chick with strong male psychological traits.
Let the feminazis go rampant and rage about male double moral standards - but nature does not WANT women to f0ck around and punishes them severely for doing so. Men it does not punish.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rudra said:
That´s why men can f0ck around without doing much damage to themselves, and women canNOT. There is NO woman out there that is promiscuous and does not have psychological problems. Never met one, never heard of one. Azanon, you seem to have met some specimen.. but I guess that would be a chick with strong male psychological traits.
I was going to try to prove you wrong until I read the last sentence in the quote.

I had a g/f that I believe was loyal to me, however, she was VERY sexually open and I would bet that she had more than her share of sex with quite a few men AND women before I got together with her. I don't know if I could say she was "promiscuous", but she definitely leaned in that direction. And wouldn't you know it.....she had some masculine personality traits.

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree or disagree?

Not saying that a lot of women won't fukk one guy and cuddle up with another one (or two or ten), but generally women have this thing about sleeping with more than one man at a time.
How about option C, I'll never know the truth.

I can theorize all I want, but I'll never know what anyone ever thinks or does when I'm not looking (man or woman), regardless of what experiences I've had that might lead me to think one thing while something else is happening.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women, yes. I agree with azanon.

But everyone is different.

I slept with a good female friend once who had a serious bf. I mean like almost-engaged. Great guy, too. She loved him very much and often told me she would eventually marry him. I think at the time she felt a little guilty, but we talked about it later and she said she was glad and did not regret it. She does not have psychological problems. She is a very cool, forgiving person. But that's her. She is not a 'typical' girl.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Agree or disagree?
I agree but there are always exceptions to the rule. I am sure that most girls have fvcked another guy while seeing another. Many girls have a slut stage they go through. But 90% of the time I agree. Especially with woman over 25 years old. Most woman prefer to fvck one man at a time. I have fvcked a couple of girls with boyfriends and usually they have an excuse. He cheated on her. He is boring never wants to go out. He is abusive.

But then again who knows the real story. Woman will only tell you there side of the story. Sometimes these girls deserve what they get.

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do any of us KNOW for sure? Where does this 90% number come from?

I'm not saying you guys are WRONG, but I see a LOT of f*cking around going on out there. And these chicks are not, in my experience, cutting off the boyfriend/husband.

I think most women are perfectly capable of screwing two (or more) men at the same time (well, not at EXACTLY the same time, that's another deal.)

Why are so many of you so convinced that 90% will only be sexual with one man at a time? Given the frequency of affairs and cheating, I just can't buy it.

Also, one of the WARNING signs of a cheating wife or gf is an INCREASE in sexual frequency/attention given to the husband/boyfriend.

I'm just not on board with the apparent consensus here. I guess I may be looking at this wrong, I dunno.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
I believe most women maybe 60-70% will only regularly fvck one guy at a time but may occasionally hook up with another guy. Probably a good percentage are playing the field and being promiscuious, but they're not regularly having sex with any one guy. There's probably a small percentage that will only fvck one guy at a time, basically not cheat. That is dependent a lot on how into you she is. The smaller remainder of girls might have 2 or more regular sex partners. So my view is the majority of girls who you begin to fvck regularly probably are cutting other guys off sexually.

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
I believe most women maybe 60-70% will only regularly **** one guy at a time but may occasionally hook up with another guy. Probably a good percentage are playing the field and being promiscuious, but they're not regularly having sex with any one guy. There's probably a small percentage that will only fvck one guy at a time, basically not cheat. That is dependent a lot on how into you she is. The smaller remainder of girls might have 2 or more regular sex partners. So my view is the majority of girls who you begin to fvck regularly probably are cutting other guys off sexually.
Even her HUSBAND or her BOYFRIEND? Really?