PDA

View Full Version : Any of you ever feel sorry for strippers?

Pages : [1] 2

speed dawg
10-05-2007, 01:28 PM
I know I shouldn't, but I was at a titty club last night, and saw some pretty dirty sh1t going down in the VIP room. It was a pretty dirty place, and the girls can get pretty "degraded". They didn't look like they were enjoying what they were doing, and they were doing ALOT. Then the dude's didn't tip.

Then again, nobody put a gun to their head and made them be strippers either. But they are people too. Sometimes I just want to show them the error of their ways, but I really doubt they'd listen. They need them drugs too much.

DJDamage
10-05-2007, 01:43 PM
Sometimes I just want to show them the error of their ways, but I really doubt they'd listen. They need them drugs too much.

They won't listen. They are living for the moment, As Pook put it, to them life is nothing but "a series of short exciting bursts of energy which must not be missed out on". They are actually getting lots of attention and money in this job for doing almost nothing. Then they take that money and blow it on something stupid. When they reach 35 and up its all over and that is when life (not you or me) is going to slap them hard and show them the error of their ways. However in this stage it might be already too late.

Bible_Belt
10-05-2007, 01:46 PM
Sometimes I just want to show them the error of their ways...

Captain Save-a-Ho, to the rescue!!!

They might listen, if they see you have save-a-ho potential. Then they can really walk all over you. Strippers are especially dangerous to guys with a conscience who treat them well.

af knocked up a stripper, and she danced until she was six months preggo!

speed dawg
10-05-2007, 01:51 PM
I sat down and talked to one for about an hour or so. Didn't tip her anything, just talked about her life and stuff. People get into some fukked up sh1t, especially these girls, at a very young age. And some of these backwoods places where not many guys show up at during the week, these girls are making chump change.

Dudes blow their load all over these girls, they wipe it off, and go do it to the next guy. Have they NO morals at all? How does it reach that point?

Also I must add, I MYSELF have done some things to these girls that are less than degrading, and I know I hate that feeling afterwards. They may be trash, they may be unmoral and attention hors, but they are people.

DJDamage
10-05-2007, 01:51 PM
Strippers are especially dangerous to guys with a conscience who treat them well.

That is why they mostly attach themsleves to pimps and wifebeaters in the long haul, because it is the only type of a man that can put up with their sh1t while giving them some of his.

Bible_Belt
10-05-2007, 02:01 PM
Dudes blow their load all over these girls, they wipe it off, and go do it to the next guy. Have they NO morals at all? How does it reach that point?

Damn, I gotta go to a strip club! :crackup: Is that what those "vip" rooms are for? Has anyone else seen that, where you get to jizz on the strippers? I did not know that existed.

Colossus
10-05-2007, 02:05 PM
No, i dont. We all have a choice.

Why do you go to strip clubs? You are only propagating their depravity.

joekerr31
10-05-2007, 02:06 PM
first off you dont feel sorry for them, you are simply feeling depressed that we live in a world where everyone uses everyone else. its also depressing that people lose their self respect so easy and basically stop caring about themselves. its also depressing that people are abused and taught not to care about themselves or have self esteem.

as a poster above said, the world is a cold cold place.

but theres nothing you can do about all that. kids are being raped and starving to death in africa, women are forced into prostitution in russia, men get suckered by gold digging b*tches and lose their family and half of everything they worked for, etc.

and that's not even to mention that we are all going to die!

my advice, STOP going to these places. stop taking a walk in the gutter and then saying 'god look at how bleak life is."

ya, if you go in the gutter it is bleak. so try to stay out of it.

maybe start going to church, or join a volunteering organization and help some folks - it may not make the world less bleak but at least you'll feel better that you're trying to help make the world a little less bleak.

and whatever you do, NEVER EVER play captain save a ho. no matter how much you pet a rabid dog, it's still going to bite and kill you.

MikeYikes122
10-05-2007, 03:12 PM
I know I shouldn't, but I was at a titty club last night, and saw some pretty dirty sh1t going down in the VIP room. It was a pretty dirty place, and the girls can get pretty "degraded". They didn't look like they were enjoying what they were doing, and they were doing ALOT. Then the dude's didn't tip.

Then again, nobody put a gun to their head and made them be strippers either. But they are people too. Sometimes I just want to show them the error of their ways, but I really doubt they'd listen. They need them drugs too much.

I guess I kind of see where you're coming from, but for the most part I hate going to them because I think the concept is just kind of retarded. We talk so much here about not putting women on a pedestal, and it seems to me guys go to a strip club and do just that. I don't want to do anything to negate that mentality. This is cynical, but the girls aren't interested in the guys there anyway. They'll say and do anything for tips, and that just annoys the sh!t out of me.

My friends always call me gay and jab at me because I don't like to go. Or when they do get me to go I refuse to buy lap dances or even open my wallet. Of course, I hear the same taunts then, but what my friends don't understand is that they're just playing into the whole game and none of the strippers are actually into them at all.

Sometimes I try to pick up on the girls there just for the hell of it. I've learned acting aloof and just not being interested in the whole strip club environment can sometimes be a attention builder for strippers who hear the same retarded stuff from guys over and over.

Christian Troy
10-05-2007, 04:42 PM
I wouldn't feel sorry for them, but I wouldn't judge them either.

Like Joe said...when you are "in the gutter" you are going to see some things you may not be used to that gives you a weird vibe. How you handle it all depends on the type of person you are and your life experience to that point.

I bartended at a pretty popular club when I was in college a long time ago and I was in thick with the "gutter" crowd, i.e. drug dealers, strippers, drug abusers, weekend warriors, etc....that is the last time I will ever immerse myself to that kind of lifestyle...I never got into it(the drugs, strippers etc), more like a bystander to it all, but I can say from that experience I can definately see how it sucks people in....

D!ck Ramsey
10-05-2007, 05:18 PM
Nope. They make more money than I do.

kingwilliam
10-05-2007, 05:28 PM
What strip club are you going to that they let you blow a load all over them, cause I wanna go there... ha ha ha ha ha ha

I don't feel sorry for strippers, they blaze their own trail.

Bible_Belt
10-05-2007, 05:39 PM
What strip club are you going to that they let you blow a load all over them, cause I wanna go there... ha ha ha ha ha ha

me too, me too! :crackup:

squirrels
10-05-2007, 08:08 PM
Do you feel sorry for your hand when you jerk off?

Same principle. :p

joekerr31
10-05-2007, 08:24 PM
Do you feel sorry for your hand when you jerk off?

Same principle. :p

exactly.

unfortunately the only one who gives me money when i jerk off is the old man across the hall. :whistle:

RedPill
10-05-2007, 08:46 PM
Yeah dude, my c0ck gently weeps.

There are people who are born into bad circumstances, are raised with a lot of faulty information about life, and make some bad choices as a result. . .

and then there are people who invite trouble to their doorstep. Strippers choose that lifestyle.

edger
10-05-2007, 09:30 PM
Tuhh, dudes if women wanna strip, who gives a f*ck? Get a f*ckin' life guys. Enough with the putdowns, "they're immoral because they strip, they're trash because they strip, yada yada yada". Get over it. It is not "immoral" to strip, you are not "trash" for stripping. Learn the meanings of these words if you're gonna use them. What stupid, stupid, ignorant, no brain, Puritan type mentality, I swear. I thought people might be progressing in 2007(especially on this board), guess not.

edger
10-05-2007, 09:38 PM
Sometimes I just want to show them the error of their ways

What error? Show me the harm they're causing to be immoral. I see no error. Perhaps the error is in your thinking.

Bible_Belt
10-06-2007, 01:33 AM
Show me the harm they're causing

I would hate to be the one who has to clean that VIP room where the guys get to jizz all over the place.

Luthor Rex
10-06-2007, 04:12 AM

I don't feel sorry for strippers, they blaze their own trail.

What! These women aren't being degraded!

They are empowered womyn!

Just ask a feminist...

:crackup:

Luthor Rex
10-06-2007, 04:14 AM
Tuhh, dudes if women wanna strip, who gives a f*ck? Get a f*ckin' life guys. Enough with the putdowns, "they're immoral because they strip, they're trash because they strip, yada yada yada". Get over it. It is not "immoral" to strip, you are not "trash" for stripping. Learn the meanings of these words if you're gonna use them. What stupid, stupid, ignorant, no brain, Puritan type mentality, I swear. I thought people might be progressing in 2007(especially on this board), guess not.

Looks like an empowered feminist womyn already beat me to the post!

KontrollerX
10-06-2007, 05:34 AM
No.

They chose their own wretched lifestyle.

Let them wallow in it.

fresh_to_death
10-06-2007, 10:16 AM

I've had the misfortune of hanging out with strippers(outside of strip club) on a few occasions and believe me when I say they are extremely aware of the pros and cons of their profession. Many flaunt their profession like its a badge of honor, because they are attention starved and most guys go ape**** when they find out a stripper is in their midst. Kind of like in Star Wars when people find out a jedi is walking amongst them.

But you guys should know better than that. Give em your bills and blow your load, because that's all you can do for them.

STR8UP
10-06-2007, 11:00 AM
I work with a local strip club that provides me with girls for my commercials.

Let me tell you, put three of these chicks in a room in front of a camera and it's pure insanity!

If any of them were unhappy, repressed people I certainly didn't see it.

That said, I don't really hang out with these girls, but some of the stories I've heard through the grapevine....lets just say that these women "aren't all there". One of these girls actually stopped by the other day and I know that makeup does wonders, but the other day she looked like she'd just rolled out of bed after having been on a six month crack binge. SCARY.

On the other hand a guy I know invited me to a pool party not too long ago. He is a regular at one of the high $$$$ strip clubs in the area, and he was trying to talk some of the girls into meeting me so they could be on tv. A couple of them showed up, and the one without a boyfriend seemed like a decent, well adjusted chick. We hit it off pretty good actually. She drives a nice mercedes, doesn't seem to have drug issues....who knows?

Bottom line- the fukked up ones are gonna be fukked up whether they are stripping or not. They just happen to have that job. The ones that aren't fukked up, good for them. They have the best of both worlds.

Incidentally, around here it's no contact, pasties, and g-strings. Pretty lame if you ask me.

Bible_Belt
10-06-2007, 12:39 PM
Tampa passed a no-lap-dance law, but it only gets enforced occassionally. One night a strip club owned refused to shake the mayor's hand at a Chamber of Commerce dinner. He insulted him in front of many powerful people. A couple hours later, his strip clubs all got raided by Tampa PD for breaking the no-lap-dance law. That's the only time I know of raids happenning for lap dances in Tampa.

And will someone please tell us where it is that guys get to cvm on the strippers? Inquiring minds want to know.

STR8UP
10-06-2007, 01:34 PM
All of my friends tell me that Lollipops in Daytona is AMAZING. Full contact abd everything. Come to think of it I met one of the girls that works there part time. Shes the one that brought the Absinthe and got me so fukked up i dont remember leaving my house Nice girl though. I still have her Blue October CD....

styles07
10-06-2007, 05:10 PM
's a ho's a ho...piss on 'em.

edger
10-06-2007, 09:05 PM
Looks like an empowered feminist womyn already beat me to the post!

Damn, how did you guess???? I thought I had the secret going pretty well.

Anyway bud, since when has not thinking there's anything wrong about a chick stripping equate with feminism?

STR8UP
10-06-2007, 10:55 PM
Strippers and prostitutes are simply doing what other women are thinking.

Victory Unlimited
10-06-2007, 11:13 PM
Strippers?

Do I feel sorry for them? I'm gonna have to say "NO", troops. The whole strip club scene is one that's built on exploitation. But the exploitaiton is a MUTUAL one. The guys exploit the girls for their show of ass (sexuality), while the girls exploit the guys for their show of cheese (money). It would appear that both parties DESERVE each other.

However, it is my opinion that the guys get the worst end of the deal than the girls do. Despite what you read on seduction forums, OR what you hear from loudmouthed braggarts:

The girls ALWAYS leave with more money than the guys leave with ass.

So who should we really pity in this situation? Hmmm?

And this may be slightly off-topic, but I've GOT to say it:

ONE of the most purely unadulterated AFC "acts" that any man will ever do is to OUTRIGHT pay a woman just to tease him.

Think about it...

Last Man Standing
10-06-2007, 11:26 PM
Why pity a hor? Why not pity a woman who has morals and principles living in a hor world? She is the outcast! Hors are glorified and made rich for being stank-holes!

styles07
10-07-2007, 04:07 AM
the majority of strippers are evil creatures with loser boyfriends...they have a choice and they choose to take advantage of men...the target audience of clientele at clubs runs the gamut but I'll bet the majority of men lack confidence and are stuck in a rut...a stripper's livelihood depends on 'captain save-a-hos'...and so does the criminals who own the clubs

DarthJuan
10-07-2007, 08:00 AM
I really hit it off with a stripper at a party a couple of years back.
She gave me her number unsoliticted.
I never called her.

I had no sexual attraction left by the end of the night. She was too "humanized". I felt bad for her...she was like some lost little girl.
Plus who wants all the drama of dating a stripper.

Had there been little to no interaction between us, then it's a lot easier not to personify and feel sorry for someone.

MrLuvr
10-07-2007, 10:14 AM
And will someone please tell us where it is that guys get to cvm on the strippers? Inquiring minds want to know.

I don't know about the US, but in Toronto, there are strip clubs where you can go and get pretty much what ever you want. And we are not talking about fat, ugly girls here. Many of the ones that do it all are the hot ones that come over from Quebec.

Firepower
10-07-2007, 12:44 PM
They didn't look like they were enjoying what they were doing, and they were doing ALOT.

Then again, nobody put a gun to their head and made them be strippers either.nuffsaid

Bonhomme
10-07-2007, 07:17 PM
I just feel whatever emotions I feel for any other person.

I'm on a friendly (non-business) basis with some strippers, and I don't find them all that different from other women, except less inclined to equate "moriality" with sexual up-tightness.

MatureDJ
10-07-2007, 07:54 PM
Damn, I gotta go to a strip club! :crackup: Is that what those "vip" rooms are for? Has anyone else seen that, where you get to jizz on the strippers? I did not know that existed.

This is a lap dance, which is basically the stripper rubbing her groin on your groin (to various degrees.) If the client is wearing a thin layer of clothes (e.g., sweat pants), is excited and easy to be stimulated to ejaculate, and the dancer grinds well enough, then he will ejaculate. And if the pants are absorbant, then the sperm will become a blot on his pants, and some of it could wind up on the dancer's skin. Thus, this can be considered to be a form of dry humping.

While probably illegal in most jurisdictions, it seems to be very hard for police to crackdown because a person is asking for a dance, and not sex. Obviously, a strip club wants to do whatever it can to maximize revenue, and having customers paying the cover charge and buying drinks, and having the strippers pay a tip out (which can be extracted if such strippers are making a lot of money) is very good for business. Although criminal prosecution is difficult, it is usually much easier for the local liquor licensing authority to revoke that license, and hence non-alcohol clubs are much more likely to have good lap dancing.

Generally there is a set per song charge in the VIP room, e.g., $25/song. Obviously, a woman who can do 4 dances per hour could make $100/hr - not too bad. Some clients are not easily excitable, and have a big wad to blow (wad of cash, that it :yes:), so a stripper could get the man to fork over a lot in a very short period of time.

Some strippers have no problem with the ejaculation, and even welcome it, as it satisfies their feminine instinct to be able to get a man to ejaculate, and puts a smile on the face of a man that could turn out to be a regular. Other strippers have a problem with it, and seem to get quite angry when a client ejaculates.

Stripping in general is what passes for a mild form of prostitution in the USA. The type of woman who might become the occasional prostitute elsewhere would think of a becoming a stripper. It is very easy cash, and feeds a woman's instinctual desire for getting man to become sexually interested in her to the point of material support. A stripper who also does lap dancing well enough to have men ejaculate is simply a little closer to the canonical prostitute.

MatureDJ
10-07-2007, 07:58 PM
the majority of strippers are evil creatures with loser boyfriends...they have a choice and they choose to take advantage of men...the target audience of clientele at clubs runs the gamut but I'll bet the majority of men lack confidence and are stuck in a rut...a stripper's livelihood depends on 'captain save-a-hos'...and so does the criminals who own the clubs

No, such men are just horny and have the time, money, and desire to have attractive women turn them on, and perhaps make them ejaculate. Some men do like to do other things then hang out at SoSuave. :woo:

NeverFear
10-09-2007, 06:16 PM
it would be kinda like trying to reason with a drug dealer.

they already KNOW its dead end, and you pointing it out while youre THERE isnt exactly going to help, is it?

Most people never make changes in their life until they are forced to do so.

While we're at it, they're exploiting men's weaknesses, arent they?

kingwilliam
10-10-2007, 06:20 PM
There is a great strip club in Key West..............pretty crazy place... very welcoming to touch

bigjohnson
10-10-2007, 06:32 PM
As far as I'm concerned the strippers are the smart ones inside a strip club. They're getting paid a lot for almost nothing. .....

SoCalMike
10-10-2007, 07:02 PM
hell no i don't feel sorry for them, they make way more money than i do!
i went through 5 years of college, bust my ass 40 hours a week, and still make only a fraction of what some of these ho's rake in.

last time i was in a strip club, the 22 year old girl i was talking to was telling me what a great house you can get for a million dollars in her home state of nebraska. WTF, a million???

strip clubs are a once in a while thing for special occasions. for example, we just took a friend who was getting married to one. (side note: it was in vegas, and one girl offered sex for $400.)

in general, strip clubs are a huge waste of money. like victory unlimited said, why would you pay to get your c0ck teased??

mahon83050
10-10-2007, 08:59 PM

I went to one near my house and since I was thinking with my ****...I could not help myself. A lap dance cost $20.00 and then you can go to the VIP room for around $200.00.

I go about once a year and If I can tell that the stripper is a little kinky during the lap dance, I'll go to the VIP with her.

I went in March and had this cute Puerto Rican girl. She immediately started grabbing my **** in lap dance so I took her to the VIP.

Within a minute she was jerking me off (with my **** out, NOT through the pants) and I busted a nut in like 10 seconds. Of course, after you bust one, you are like WTF...what a waste of money.

Bible_Belt
10-10-2007, 09:25 PM
Of course, after you bust one, you are like WTF...what a waste of money.

lol, just like a traditional date.

joekerr31
10-10-2007, 09:29 PM
Of course, after you bust one, you are like WTF...what a waste of money.

lol, just like a traditional date.

hahahah.

im telling ya, men must seem like the ODDEST creatures to a lot of women.

like a mule trying to catch the carrot they will work themselves to death trying to get that carrot / p*ssy.

then once they get it, they role over and go to sleep.

i mean, seriously, if you step back and look at it from the womans point of view it must seem like very strange behavior.

if only women knew what it was like to have to blow a load. its like having an itch in the middle of your back that just wont go away.

i bet most strippers are thinking to themselves "this is just plain nuts. i can't believe these guys are willing to give me a ton of money just to look at my t*ts."

Nighthawk
10-10-2007, 09:59 PM
I've dated two strippers. They were both drama-queen whack jobs but they definitely enjoyed more job satisfaction than most women I know.

STR8UP
10-10-2007, 10:27 PM
There is a great strip club in Key West..............pretty crazy place... very welcoming to touch

There also used to be a rooftop club/bar in Key West with topless bartenders. Guys and girls as customers, probably more girls. Never seen anything like that before.

But the ULTIMATE was in Prague. Stayed in a 14th century hotel right on the main drag. Hotel upper level, 24hr restaurant ground level, and the most amazing catacombs you will ever see down below. You walk down the stairs and if you go to the right theres a strip club. More like a strip SHOW, cause it's just a room full of people watching chicks (HOT Czech women) dancing in various degrees of undress. Oh, and tipping is optional.

Then you go down another flight of stairs, winding through various nooks and crannies with people making out, talking, etc., and on the very lowest level there's a full blown night club. Guys, girls, and all.

The highlight was the "mistress of the dark" or whatver show at the strip club part, where a raven haired goddess appears on the stage and does her thing. She picks one lucky guy out of the crowd for a little "personal" attention. then she proceeds to whip out a 36 inch sword and a big fat dildo. Sword in the pu$$y, dildo in the "other" hole :yes:

Not a bouncer to be found and guys were snapping all kinds of pics with camera phones. I wish I would have made that a Kodak moment :cry:

Damn, I love Europe.

Bonhomme
10-10-2007, 11:24 PM
Wow, that sure looks like its worth checking out...

STR8UP
10-11-2007, 02:06 AM
I am FAR from a prude but I'm not a big fan of strip clubs.

This one however, you have to see to believe. A nightclub AND a strip club where you don't have to tip, right in the same building? Oh, did I mention the really cheap beer?

I believe the hotel was called Nifos Zlaty Strom, right next to the Charles bridge in the middle of the action. And it was like 100 euros per night. Not bad considering.....

Fuglydude
10-11-2007, 10:01 AM
In my experience all the strippers I've met have been nice girls. There was only one girl I didnt' like because of how conceited she was. They make pretty sweet cash doing what they do...given that, it would be hard for me to date a stripper, unless she was going to school or using the money from dancing for something productive to ensure future financial security.

I totally understand how the money can be seductive. I'm a male entertainer part-time (I'm in university fulltime, and also have another job), and I can't believe I get paid to do what I do sometimes. For a typical stagette you'll only be performing for 20-30 minutes, enjoy tons of attention from crazy rowdy women and make $200+ cash for it...and meet some really hot women along the way. My best night was when I made close to 1200 in one night performing at 4 stagettes. When you break it down it works out to something like $100-200/hour tax free when you factor in transportation, prep and "hang out" time afterwards...just for partying/joking around with chics! That's a pretty sweet deal for anyone, especially if you're in school because it allows you to make good cash for very little actual work. Ya you gotta stay in topline shape and look good, but everyone should strive to do that anyways!