Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do ugly girls have better personalities?

illmatic1005

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of all the girls i know or have heard about..the really ugly to ugly to average girls have the best personalities and the really hot girls have the worst...

most hot girls tend to think theyre the sh!t and are arrogant and are straight up btches and often slutty

but
ugly/average girls are more fun, down to earth, playful, etc

Why is this?
Is it probably because my game is better on UGs since i dont care or want them?

Reaction score
Hmmm...I have a feeling this thread is going to turn into a hot girl bashing thread.

ligyron

Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't it obvious? They develop attractable personalities to make up for their physical appearance

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because the hot ones don't have to...

gasolineonfire

Don Juan
Reaction score
it's because they kno tht guys r not goin to stick around them owin to their looks... so they try to keep 'em roped in by mellowin down their arrogant n *****y instincts.

stay beautiful

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The sweetest nicest girls I've ever met were hot, 9s usually. I think ugly chicks develop a callous exterior over time as a self protection. Maybe the hot ones just aren't nice to YOU.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I hate this too. I've just recently met three really really cute girls, but they were total b1tches. They were stepping all over my friends and they would just ignore them, and then they tried insulting me and I didn't take their sh1t. My friends start saying to each other "Man he's never gonna get a girl." I was so frustrated, I just wanted to strangle them to death.

The girl I went to prom with was pretty cute, there were other hotter girls I could have chosen, but I loved talking to her.

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know some really hot girls that I went to school with who have really cool, down to earth personalities. Someone you would want to hang out with even if they weren't smoking hot... I think all people have something interesting to offer or a different perspective, sometimes it just takes time to get them to open up...However i can't stand the "cookie cutter" type sorority girl that say "like" 15 times in a sentence and only care about the next social. lol.

ChocolateVanilla

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Inside Man said:
I know some really hot girls that I went to school with who have really cool, down to earth personalities. Someone you would want to hang out with even if they weren't smoking hot... I think all people have something interesting to offer or a different perspective, sometimes it just takes time to get them to open up...However i can't stand the "cookie cutter" type sorority girl that say "like" 15 times in a sentence and only care about the next social. lol.
I remember hooking up with this gorgeous girl just a little while ago but she couldn't say more than 5 words per response. She even managed to answer open ended questions with one word. I just couldn't stand her no matter how hot she was. I just couldn't make it work.

Also, as someone mentioned, ugly girls have nice personalities because they have to have nice personalities haha.

afc_2_dj

Don Juan
Reaction score
The theory is the larger the girl the nicer the personality, but in my experience its much more random, this also goes for shallowness.

One would expect the niceness the increase and shallowness to decrease with body size, but this doesn't seem the be the case. They seem almost randomly nice or not nice.

In fact I've often found the hotter girls nicer than the warpigs in some clubs!

Based mainly on clubs & internet though as a disclaimer.

btw. I also don't agree with this theory that ulgier people have better personalities than hot ones becuase they had to develop personality to compete, IMHO this doesn't work as less attractive people had far fewer oppertunities to interact with opposite sex and develop this personality than attractive ones, thus the attractive ones also had more developed personalities/social skills.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the same reason fat women give the best head.. they don't have a choice

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
afc_2_dj said:
The I also don't agree with this theory that ulgier people have better personalities than hot ones becuase they had to develop personality to compete, IMHO this doesn't work as less attractive people had far fewer oppertunities to interact with opposite sex and develop this personality than attractive ones, thus the attractive ones also had more developed personalities/social skills.
I never worried about WHY, but that might make sense. I think the "ugly chicks have better personalities" folks are either guessing from a keyboard or they're pissed because they blew it with a few hotties and so it must be the chicks fault, right? :rolleyes:

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't read the responses,

They're not, the hot girls just ***** you out because you probably come on too strong. Some of the coolest girls I know are hot, but of course they won't be when they have their ***** shield up cus you're asking them who lies more.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
fat women give the best head
I have long suspected that, but never heard anyone say it.

The few hot girls I have slept with have been the worst in bed. This does not mean the ugliest ones are the best, but somewhere in between is what I like. It's as though a woman needs a couple flaws to make her work harder.

NickSCFC2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I reckon ugly/fat girls have **** personalities, they're bitter towards everyone.

Pretty girls are great characters, but don't push them because like all women they can turn nasty.