Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best Time to Get an STD Test After Sex?

foomee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was very very drunk last night and I put the condom on backwards, and then I had to turn it around and then air got into and it was just horrible and it didn't work. So we ended up doing it without a condom.... bad bad idea. I know for a fact this girl has been around. So when is the best time to get an STD test? Is it two weeks after that symptoms can be detected or how does that go?

ToughLove

Banned
Reaction score
u didnt catch anything........girls are many many more times likely to catch from guys than vice versa

sorry lemem rephrase........you MOST LIKELY did not catch anything. Why dont u ask her if shes clean?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your two weeks idea sounds good.

Anyway man hope you don't get Chlymidia.

My buddy had that or something complicated and they had to stick a metal tube up his johnson to treat it.

foomee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Now how should I go about asking her if she's clean? Should I casually be like, "So about last night... you're clean right?"

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not only should you get an STD test, but you better be getting her a pregnancy test too. What on earth were you thinking?!? :kick:

MagnuM

Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
Not only should you get an STD test, but you better be getting her a pregnancy test too. What on earth were you thinking?!? :kick:
I agree. You could have atleast had a back up condom. I always do. I've been sober before I get into it with a girl and I can still put he things on back-ass-wards. So I just say "F*ck it" and wip out the spare and do it correctly this time.

Just a thought.

Zazenth

Don Juan
Reaction score
ToughLove said:
u didnt catch anything........girls are many many more times likely to catch from guys than vice versa

sorry lemem rephrase........you MOST LIKELY did not catch anything. Why dont u ask her if shes clean?
Toughlove has a good point. Get tested, but don't worry about it. You don't need to ask her if she's clean, what is done is done.

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best time to get tested for STD's is when you start to have symptoms. That's gonna be the first question they ask you when you go.

They usually start about 1-2 weeks after sex. Some symptoms you notice right away, but wouldn't know they were symptoms.

Frequent urination is one of them. Do you feel like you have to pee really bad, but when you do, only a little bit comes out. Also with this is the color of the urine. It will be very very dark.

Later on comes the dripping. You probably won't notice it at first either. Then when you go to pee, instead of it hitting the water in the toilet, you'll be spraying the entire toilet.

If you see this, wait until the next time you have to pee and check the tip. You'll see crust over the hole. This is a definate sign that you have something and should definately go get checked.

If you don't heed these signs and continue to wait, you'll get a burning sensation even when you don't have to pee. Your stomach will cramp all the time.

If still you haven't gone to get checked, you might end up permanently sterile.

Whether you have symptoms or not, you should always get HIV tested every 6 months if you're sexually active. Always wrap it before you tap it.

Gaucho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HIV and HEP, the big ones, can be detected 6 weeks after contraction! Before that, dont waste your time!

Dont worry too much either, just take this as a lesson! Your chances of catching HIV from someone HIV POSITIVE, are 1 in 2000. And the odds she is positive are probably closer to 1 in 1000. So do that math!

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Herpes is what I'd be worried about. On the TV it said 1 in 8 people have it. It is incurable.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex-wife had herpes, and I never got it after seven years of marriage (no condoms). If the girl knows the feeling of an outbreak coming and avoids sex, then herpes is not easily spread.

http://www.stdresource.com/concern/c1_d_3_a.php
Specific STD Window Periods

Gonorrhea
The incubation period for Gonorrhea is usually 2 to 7 days.

Chlamydia
The incubation period for Chlamydia is usually 2 to 6 weeks, but can be longer.

Syphilis
The incubation period for Syphilis is usually 10 to 90 days.

HIV
The window period for HIV is usually 2 weeks to 3 months, but could be up to 6 months.

Hepatitis A
The incubation period for Hepatitis A is 15 to 50 days.

Hepatitis B
The incubation period for Hepatitis B is usually 45-180 days, with an average of 60 to 90 days.

Hepatitis C
The incubation period for Hepatitis C ranges from 2 weeks to 6 months - commonly, 6 to 9 weeks.

Talk with your partner about herpes & warts
There are no tests for genital warts and herpes tests are not necessarily useful. Herpes cultures require an active lesion to be present and herpes blood tests do not indicate whether the infection is genital or oral. Most people test positive on herpes blood tests because they were exposed to the virus orally as a child. It is therefore a good idea to discuss these 2 diseases with any new partner. Have you or your partner ever had genital herpes or cold sores on the mouth? Have either of you ever had genital warts diagnosed? Both of these diseases are common and having had either or both should not necessarily interfere with your relationship. Discussing these 2 diseases early in a relationship can reduce the chance of transmission.

Test later
As the incubation period for Chlamydia is up to 6 weeks, you can test at or after 6 weeks from the start of your relationship. It makes sense to test for gonorrhea at the same time. The blood tests - syphilis, HIV and possibly hepatitis - can be taken at 3 months. Most results would show up on an HIV and hepatitis test within 3 months of infection, but these tests can be repeated 6 months into the relationship to fully cover the window period.

STdtesting

Banned
Reaction score
foomee said:
So I was very very drunk last night and I put the condom on backwards, and then I had to turn it around and then air got into and it was just horrible and it didn't work. So we ended up doing it without a condom.... bad bad idea. I know for a fact this girl has been around. So when is the best time to get an STD test? Is it two weeks after that symptoms can be detected or how does that go?
Call 855-445-3018 for STD testing in the comfort of your own home

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
You didn't catch anything dude. I too was once drunk and f-ed my uncles wife, who had an HIV, without condom mind you. I didn't catch anything! That's after I f-ed her many many more times after that, all the times without condom. :whistle:

Just wash your d1ck once in a while with soap, don't stick it without condom into butt, and be careful with blow jobs and teeth, if it's just vaginal, your chances of catching stuff are minimal.

But that said, do the damn tests!

Another thing I'd like to talk about is our thoughts and our genetics and our body's abimility to stay resistant to microbes and viruses. You have to think positive, that everything's gonna be alright, and your body will respond in such a way that you won't catch stuff.

The_flying_dutchman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are there so many spammers on this forum now?

I saw a spammer for hair transplants, stock investing, and now STD testing??