Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Damn did I come off too ****y?

Bigg Boss

Don Juan
Reaction score
I been looking at this chick for a good minute. We see each other like every other week, and we have a little communication and she gives me the subliminal thumbs up.

So today I'm not there to see her to I tell my boy to ask her "what's really good". She asks him for my phone number and later texts me. Here's how the lil convo goes:

Her: Whats up
Me: Who's this?
Her: The sexiest person you work with
Me: Mmm Ms Hooks (one of my ugly managers)
Her: Funny
Me: Nah I'm playin, Sarah (<not her real name but we'll use that), what's good
Her: Nothin, you
Me: Just watchin Prince do his homo act (Colts won :up: ). How was work
Her: Wack
Me: Y, becuz I wasn't there (<---Basic ****y+funny that SoSuave would recommend)
Her: Duh (<-- these one word answers are buggin me at this point but whatever)
Her: So what was you tellin Tim
Me: I was tellin dude like "Why haven't me and Sarah hit it off yet, this should of been old news"
Her: Oh thats funny
Me: He was like "cuz you fallin off" and I was like "Check yo self, then check me, you already know what it is". That's probably when he gave you the heads up.
Her: Yeah
Me: So what you doing

That's where she just goes ghost. No more texts. Now I'm like, OK maybe I came off too ****y. It probably wouldn't sounded more playful if we talked on the phone. I don't know. I'm just worried about the fact that she just went ghost.

Man maybe I'm just trippin. I can't wait to get to school tommorow so I can get my confidence back up by talkin to some other chicks. Get my mind off this loss.

dynamicallyidle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Too ****y for who? Her? Or you?

You can't live your life trying to please every girl. Some girls will have found whatever you did too ****y. Others will not. End of story.

Bigg Boss

Don Juan
Reaction score
dynamicallyidle said:
Too ****y for who? Her? Or you?

You can't live your life trying to please every girl. Some girls will have found whatever you did too ****y. Others will not. End of story.
Yeah you're right.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Or you could stop fvcking using like in like every like fvcking like word like it like makes you like seem like 15, ya know like a kid?

Believe it like or like not, you're like grammar is like one of like the most like basic like attributes you can like get a like hold of and like master.

Like . . .

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds from your conversation that you have very little rapport with this girl. You are not discussing her interests, values, things of importance, desires or anything that is remotely interesting to woman in any of those messages. You basically speak about nothing that entire time and what do you expect, her to tell you that she wants to fvck your brains out. Learn how to ask interesting questions before you bore yourself and all of us to death with another post of dead-air conversation.

Incog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bigg Boss said:
Me: He was like "cuz you fallin off" and I was like "Check yo self, then check me, you already know what it is".
This is too funny.

CrunchyNut

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think you were too ****y personally, maybe she just took issue with something you said on a personal level. Or, in fairness, "so what are you doing?" isnt the most thrilling conversation starter.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the attraction with having entire conversations via text? People talk about not having huge email or even telephone exchanges but why is it seemingly alright with something as cryptic a text messaging. Anything more than exchanging one or two lines doesn't seem to be the best way to hold a conversation.

frisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you acted way to intrested in her while she acted way too unintrested in you if a chick is only giving you one word answers back off and freeze her out a lil if texting i usualy take twice as long as it took her to respond to my message before i text her back to DHV then DHV in my response.

Her: Whats up
Me: Who's this?
Her: The sexiest person you work with
Me: Mmm Ms Hooks (one of my ugly managers)
Me: [COLOR="Red"[U]]Nah I'm playin[/U][/COLOR][COLOR="Red"]O you mean the 2nd sexiest person i work with(This would of been a better response[/COLOR]), Sarah (<not her real name but we'll use that), what's good
Her: Nothin, you

also anytime a girl gives me an answer like this i usualy say somthing along the lines of: Thats lame, then respond with what im doing
and all your ****y funny was completely indirect in a mean you were DLV while being ****y funny you showed that you talk about her to your friends and employees and inderectly palyed ****y funny, and you never stuck with it all she had to say was
and you fell in her frame of her being the sexyeist girl you work with
and lastly you never figured out why she was texting you in the first place you just were glad that she was.

Bigg Boss

Don Juan
Reaction score
Incog said:
This is too funny.
That was my goal

But she texted me today and it was better this time around. But I guess I won't post it

Was hoping this thread had died lol I know I loss for this one:down:

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound like a obnoxious idiot, no wonder she isn't interested.