Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How much does acne turn girls off?

Mjazz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just wondering how bad it really turns girls off. Like maybe 2 or 4 small ones on your face.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mjazz said:
I was just wondering how bad it really turns girls off. Like maybe 2 or 4 small ones on your face.
:rolleyes:

Unless you have a bad acne problem as in a red face and tons of pimples all over, then it shouldn't be a give factor. Everyone get a couple of pimples now and then, so a few is nothing to worry about.

Poll

Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't turn them off if you are willing to share the popping duty with them.

Ripper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Irrespective of how bad it is, what is always most important is how it is perceived to affect you. It's kinda a 'it it doesn't bother you, it doesn't bother me' thing.

B-Real

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it bothers them much. I mean they get a couple every now and then too you know.

dynamicallyidle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mjazz said:
This is really the wrong question to ask, and it shows you're in the wrong frame: "What will all girls think?" First of all, you're trying to please all women, which is def the wrong place to come from. Even if you were trying to please one woman, it could be a bit questionable.

I think most people would agree that you should do what you can, that's not inconvenient, to combat the acne, and move on with your life. This is not a question worth dwelling on.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do this really gay thing if I'm on a night out...I use this stuff called menaji camo on my cheeks (where I have mild acne) and it basically just covers it up but no-one can tell you're wearing it. Aparrantly they use it on Justin Timberlake, Antonio Banderas and many other male celebrities.

I got it off mankind.co.uk but I'm sure you can get it across the pond.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
L777 said:
I do this really gay thing if I'm on a night out...I use this stuff called menaji camo on my cheeks (where I have mild acne) and it basically just covers it up but no-one can tell you're wearing it. Aparrantly they use it on Justin Timberlake, Antonio Banderas and many other male celebrities.

I got it off mankind.co.uk but I'm sure you can get it across the pond.
If it helps you get laid :rockon:

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charm said:
If it helps you get laid :rockon:
Lol yea...make up seems to help emos and goths...why not PUAs? :D

SnakeCharmer

Don Juan
Reaction score
How much does acne turn girls off?
As much as you let it turn them off. I've got a nose on me that short women stand under in the rain. And if I could ever learn to flap my ears, I'd never use public air transport again.

Dude, when you get game, your physical appearance means so little. As long as you wear cleans clothes, take baths/showers regularly, and keep the breath fresh, most women will understand that your acne is most likely a side effect of being the age you are, and that you'll grow out of it like most of us did.

Themanthatcan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. Contrary to what most of you believe, I think it reflects your level of hygiene and how well kept you are. Get Clearasil face wash, and Proactive refining mask. First use the face wash then put the mask on individual pimples, to dry them up. Whatever you do, don't pick it!! (Unless its really white)And if you do pick it, push down around the pimple not into it.Picking doesn't do anything for you face but make it worse. Not popping a zit may not produce the same immediate results as popping one, but in 2-3 days it will go away, w/ no scab or trace it was there and probably won't come back. Use the combo 2 times a day and at most 3-4. Don't over do it! If you keep using it too much consistently, it will dry your face out and your face will start PEELING. You'll have a problem much worse than your zits. If you can put a small amount of lotion or mousturizer on your face just so it's not so dried out, do it. The keys to clearing up your acne are patience, and moderation.

Write that down.

Ripper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Themanthatcan said:
Ok. Contrary to what most of you believe, I think it reflects your level of hygiene and how well kept you are. Get Clearasil face wash, and Proactive refining mask. First use the face wash then put the mask on individual pimples, to dry them up. Whatever you do, don't pick it!! (Unless its really white)And if you do pick it, push down around the pimple not into it.Picking doesn't do anything for you face but make it worse. Not popping a zit may not produce the same immediate results as popping one, but in 2-3 days it will go away, w/ no scab or trace it was there and probably won't come back. Use the combo 2 times a day and at most 3-4. Don't over do it! If you keep using it too much consistently, it will dry your face out and your face will start PEELING. You'll have a problem much worse than your zits. If you can put a small amount of lotion or mousturizer on your face just so it's not so dried out, do it. The keys to clearing up your acne are patience, and moderation.

Write that down.
Easy Van Wilder...

Themanthatcan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ripper said:
Easy Van Wilder...
Ha.Yeah, that was the pun at the end. (by the way guys, Ryan Reynolds is a great example of what most here are striving for. Check out "Just friends" "Van wilder" etc.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get some Pro-active! It doesn't work for everyone, but it works for most.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WaterTiger said:
Get some Pro-active! It doesn't work for everyone, but it works for most.
Nah, I had to go to a dermatologist to get rid of mine.

I love their infomericials though..."jessica simpson used to have acne, *camera focuses in on her one pimple!*"

LMAO!

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Themanthatcan said:
Ok. Contrary to what most of you believe, I think it reflects your level of hygiene and how well kept you are.Write that down.
B.S. I'm borderline obsessive about my personal hygiene but have had mild acne for years now. Whereas one of my flatmates smokes weed all the time, eats crap, doesn't shower regularly or have a skin regime....but has near flawless skin. It's just genetics.

Oh, and I tried what you suggested in the past, it doesn't work that well.

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If its not a lot, then it shouldnt matter much. Worrying about it too much will be worse than actually having it. Its not that big of a deal, everyone gets it.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
splinterkb said:
If its not a lot, then it shouldnt matter much. Worrying about it too much will be worse than actually having it. Its not that big of a deal, everyone gets it.
right...and I'm 95% certain that acne can be worsened by stress. So if you worry about your acne, it can make you break out even more creating a cycle.

soontobesuave

Don Juan
Reaction score
check out www.acne.org

this is a not for profit website that is the best resource on the net

follow the regimen - loads of BP and loads of moisturiser

just have a look.... worked for me and loads others

danno1

Don Juan
Reaction score
check out jonwons post in the health and fitness board

while I have had a few minor setbacks due to bad diet decisions it has been money