Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Game, By Neil Strauss

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
The Game, Pentrating The Secret Society of Pickup Artistsby Neil Strauss is an amazing effin' book. It details the transformation of Neil Strauss AFC to Style arguably one of the greatest PUA's ever.

Not only is the book a cool, fun, fast read. It also fills in some the holes as far the pyschology of women and some of the methods used by MPUAs. It a little short on specifics, I guess mainly for legal reasons and the fact that Style doesn't want to give away too much game in book, but I feel it's a must read for anybody who wants to improve his game with chicks.

I have some questions:

1) Have you read the book? What did you think?
2) Would you actually enroll in the classes described in the book?
3) Do you think that they would work?

I'm actually going to do some of the things Style did. Like study body language, handwriting analysis, and rune reading. Hey it can't hurt.

Aother reason to read the book. It answers one of the most asked questions on the forum. "How do I steal her from her boyfriend?"

Durden Tyler

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm about about half way through this now and am curious even if the story is true...

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
The book didn't go into specifics about how to steal a girl from here man, but you get the basic idea. You have to demstrate value and come off as more interesting and fun to be with than the guy she is currently with.

I admit, these dudes have balls to go up to chicks when they're in company of other men.

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
read it. don't know how real it is. I was thinking about it a couple weeks ago it it seem almost fictional or semi fictional to me. This is when I really wanted to get into pickup. I don't want to ruin it for you but there is some really good techniques and I like how the chapters metions a specific step in the pickup process.

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive read the book back in the summer. Some of the characters and their products/seduction methods materials I'm familar with it (I bought some befor).

I have to agree with Chosen1 it does seem abit semi fictional. Its an okay book but I think its abit over rated.

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:

Aother reason to read the book. It answers one of the most asked questions on the forum. "How do I steal her from her boyfriend?"

David de Angelo in his DVDs/CDs and in his interview series stated its very low for a guy who feel the need to steal someone elses girlfriend (not saying you of course). Its the lowest of the lowest thing a seducer can do.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
???
Fictional? How so?

If its due the some of the crazy and mind boggling things that went on then you don't know the to potential of learning seduction. (You'd have to be willing to get that good.) Just reading some of the FRs from just decent guys who've been at it for a year and you'd see. Even just starting out you have your own little stories.

You probably will never even know about the guy who pulls girls in the bathroom and lays them in under 10 minutes. Or TD gaming a set that had bloods and crips in the set. Just look at some of the pics some guys post (Mainly guys who use photo routines post a lot of pics.) you could see how much fun there having.

That is why sometimes when I see certain posts I'm surprised that people say 3somes, and having more than 3 girls is a crazy, because there are some people who have 10-20 girls in rotation at ONCE!! But yea it all comes down to

Are you willing to go out there and learn? I you willing to sharpen your skills that tight? Style's lifestyle back then is actually pretty common in a heavy PUAs life. You got other cities that have something similar to project hollywood. There are lairs where guys meet up and wing with each other. but usually you have to get involved with the community people in order to wing and have a great time with them.

Trust me I'm not at that point where style or any top guy is at but each day I have some fun and some great stories that I can share that sounds more fun than the average life. I could tell a friend a story about me approaching a 3set and even if it only lasted for 3 minutes he'd think of it as a massive thing.

musclyjerk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I read this early this year - I found the character Mystery to be very interesting and to be honest I wanted to hear more about him and how he ended up in life. Did he ever become the famous magician/illusionist? That's honestly all I wanted to know as I closed the book.

The subject matter of the book however I never found appealing at all - jumping through hoops for women (and wearing silly hats, clothing and churning out robotic routines) isn't my idea of attracting women.

It's a good read as a story I thought and very compelling - I doubt anyone would put it down before finishing it. You just have to keep on turning the pages!

The Muscly Jerk

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Old :moon: bump.