Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thoughts about David DeAngelo and Double your Dating? [merged threads]

Thresh

Reaction score
The 'Double Your Dating" Book

Hey all,
I live in Australia and i was thinking of getting the book. Since Australia's dollar is almost half of the American dollar, i figure this book will cost me near the $100 mark i have no credit card so money order

I was wondering if its worth the money?

how much did it help?
your rating out of 10?plz

thanks

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually bought the book myself. It's not bad, but not worth $100 dollars in my opinion.

It stresses being ****y and funny, not supplicating to women, and exactly what to do and say for approaches.

Basically, if you study this site and these boards you will get the same information. I say save your money and just sign up for his free newsletter.

-Blitz

Track_Star

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont buy it, I did (but for under 40 bucks) and not only was there no new information that isnt common knowledge from this site, many of the claims they make about what the book will do arent even mentioned. Save your money, it can be better spent.

Thresh

Reaction score
k thanks for that guys, u guys may have just saved me 100 bucks!!!

gekkoca

Don Juan
Reaction score
I bought the online book.
It is simple and quite effective.
It has changed my life with women and people in general 10 fold.The news letter was even more helpful as it conditioned me and answered specific questions not in the book.
Basicly in a nutshell...it states.
Be ****y and funny...with a grin.Tease and flirt.Be confident be a challenge.Let her chase you more.The girl must blink first or you lose.Dont be a wuss EVER..

Doppler4000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Subscribe to his free email newletter for awhile and you'll get a feel for his points. He's all about being confident and joking with and teasing girls that you meet (as if this is some kind of great revelation that he's discovered). And then when you're all done being this "****y" guy, you stand there and ask for her email address.

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thing David is getting a bit greedy now. He started out with his book, and I had no problem in buying it. Now he's got the seminars and the CDs, and those aren't cheap!

If I put my whole journal on audio CDs, would anybody be interested in buying it?

------------------
"I'm not ashamed of the car I drive,
I'm just happy to be here, happy to be alive,
And it don't matter if you're by my side,
I'm satisfied" - Travelling Wilburys

hannibal82

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
anyone have the actual CD's ? Maybe we could ummmmm...... hehe make some archival backups of them in case the person who owns them's house burns down or something

------------------
"You....You're so money and you don't even know it.
-Trent from "Swingers"

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't those CDs just come out 2 days ago?

Anyway, $40 is a little steep but the material is fairly decent. He throws in a few pamphlets which focus on a select areas. I'm not sure how to value it--more expensive than Copeland and what's-his-name, less expensive (and maybe better org'd) than Doc Love's stuff.

Sign up for the newsletter. Stay tuned here, read the bible, get two other resourses (Copeland, Doc, 2X your dating...)---you're gonna spend the money anyway, get what you need, learn what you can and then start applying it.

$100 is too much. Cut a deal with someone.

OzzyBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in Australia too, best too try to buy Aussie stuff(and cheaper too) because stuff from overseas might be different because of different cultures and stuff like that, but Australia is so much like America it probably doesn't make a difference anyway.

MagiKMaK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Double your dating

How many of you guys purchased the Double your dating book by david deangelo? and if you had... would you reccomend it?

mistyc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This must be like the 10th time this question has been asked this week.

2N Turbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MagiKMaK:
How many of you guys purchased the Double your dating book by david deangelo? and if you had... would you reccomend it?
Think about it, whats 2 times 0. Why bother buying it?

J/k

Janez

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking exactly the same thing when I first heard of this book.

MagiKMaK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good, so this is a real question cuz two ppl wanna know!!! haha *bump* can sum1 give us an answer?

------------------
Dun hate the player, hate the game...